If I was invisible...

Started by LateNightKiss, July 25, 2011, 06:27:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabby

D= but I'm invizzibals! How'd you catch me? v.v

Well, um... I'd just pull pranks on you with my invisibleness so badly for a week and then take a vacation, so you spend all that time on edge wondering wtf? xD

Undeniable Sin

If I were invisible, I'd just stay along the sidelines laughing my.. lace off, as you two go after each other.
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

Sabby

I'd keep pulling that lil black string so it falls off ^^'

Undeniable Sin

if I were invisible, I'd tie him up with said string so he could no longer prank camille

Anesa

....Undeniable and I would both torture the ornery Sabby.... ;P

Mordred

If I was invisible, I'd swipe your cowboy hat and wave it around above your head as if it was stuck in a gust of wind.. always just barely out of your reach.. until you gave up when it would appear to land on the ground. Then when you dove at it, hehe.. would start again. :P (suddenly thinking of 'For A Few Dollars More' when Clint and Lee Van Cleef had their little dual at the beginning)
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Laughs... ;P

If I was invisible, I'd blow out the flame each time you'd try to light your cigar.....followed by a swat on yer behind!  ;P

Sybl

If I was invisible I would steal your horse and your hat.

Anesa

(that's really low-down.......and mean!)  ;P

If I were invisible....I'd kiss those sexy, sultry, pouty, soft, most tantalizing lips....very gently.  :-*

Belle33

I'd stand behind one of the personal trainers at the gym as they are weighing themselves, and place my foot on the scale *snickers*   

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Zaphod

I'd stand behind her and whisper something that she wants to hear and then watch the delight on her face as she wonders who it could be. ;)

blue bunny sparkle

If I was invisible... I would snatch his towel away...

Belle33

If I was invisible, I'd wait for blue bunny to pull away the towel and I'd handle the rest.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Zaphod

I'd kiss her from head to toe after the towel is pulled off. Invisible kisses. I wonder how that would feel. ;)

blue bunny sparkle

...I would have roaming hands

Anesa

I'd be all over you like a fat kid on a slice of chocolate cake, baby! ;P

blue bunny sparkle

If I was invisible, I'd make chocolate cake and let you smell the yummy goodness and wonder where it came from...

Zaphod

I'd make her wings rustle. ;)

blue bunny sparkle

I'd fly around you, teasing you mercilessly...

Undeniable Sin

if I were invisible... I would grab hold of your waist as you take off in flight, so I would know the true feeling of flying

blue bunny sparkle

I'd fly you to the moon...

Anesa

I'd hitch a ride and tag along...

blue bunny sparkle

I'd sing you a Johnny Cash song, and you wouldn't know where it came from...

Anesa

I'd get as far away from the Johnny Cash tune as I could... ;P

blue bunny sparkle

I'd reprogram your car radio... so all your buttons were on the Johnny Cash marathon... all day, all night.

*snickers*