⊱♥§~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ALIKA'S TWISTED TALES~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~§♥⊰

~Current Roleplay Status~
Accepting new roleplays and partners!!

~Current Roleplay Mood~
Very submissive.

~Requested Reading~
Full O/O Page

~Quick Notes~
Please take the time to read my main information section. It has nearly everything you need to know about playing with me, including ONs/OFFs. I don't take on very many games, so it's important to me to find compatible partners who share my likes and have a similar writing style.

Almost 100% forum RP only. IM RP feels rushed to me, and I'm never able to organize my thoughts well on the medium. VERY rarely will I accept IM RP.

I will update this thread whenever I have a story I want to add to my list, but it is not necessarily reflective of my ability to take a new game. Check my roleplay status up top!

I'll look at your past posts, and I encourage you to look at mine to gauge compatibility. Everyone here is a fantastic writer, but not everyone is the right person for me to write with! The Dark Master story is probably the best example of what I really crave for a roleplay, style-wise. Content varies considerably, and feel free to peruse my Archives.

Please PM rather than answer on the thread.

Story ideas are not set in stone. They are more like creative starting points, and the story that results will be a combination of our efforts! I'm open to additions, tweaks, changes in venue or main characters. Everything can be discussed prior to starting a story so that we both get the optimal enjoyment from it.

I will try to answer every PM sent to me, one way or another, though response time may be as little as a few minutes to as long as a few weeks, depending on how much I'm around.

Desired Storylines

Just a note: My stories are steeped heavily with D/s elements and of course lots and lots of sex. However, I still do want a story. Sometimes the sex starts right away and then gives way to the story, sometimes the story begins and the sex comes later. Just constant training/sex gets boring after a while, and doesn't allow for any sort of character development. Bring me wonderful stories, with characters that come alive, to keep our hard work going strong instead of getting relegated to the trash heap after we tire of simple rutting.

⊱♥§~~~FANTASY~~~§♥⊰

To the Victor
(NC or Light)

An elven village is plundered by savage warriors one day and the leader chooses his prize from amongst those left standing, the elven princess who has never before even left her village. He takes her back to his camp, where she will either learn to love him or be forced to do so...

Desired Elements
▷NC/rough initially
▷Slave training
▷Public use/humiliation
▷Orc/Ogre/Beast/Monster male figure - Speech ability
▷Innocent/inexperienced female figure

Rose Petals
(NC-exotic)

A sweet girl from the village loses her way in a horrible snowstorm and seeks shelter in a looming castle in the woods. Little does she know, it's home to a terrible beast. When he sees her, he is unable to control himself and savagely takes her over and over. The castle is locked, and she has no way to escape. He takes her as a pet, but has to convince her to love him to break his curse.

Desired Elements
▷NC and consensual
▷Very large penetrations/cervical penetration/knotting
▷Mino/Beast - Speech ability

The Minotaur's Request
(NC-exotic)

A dangerous monster is wreaking havoc in a fantasy land. They have tried everything to stop him: gold, jewels, sacrifices, land. Finally out of options, the daughter of the king goes to the labyrinth try to reason with him and ask what it is he wants to stop the destruction. The beast asks for -her-, unconditionally, to do with as he pleases. She has no choice but to become his for the good of the land, and soon becomes a pet, companion, and lover of the minotaur.

Desired Elements
▷NC and consensual
▷Minotaur - Speech ability
▷Very large penetrations/cervical penetration
▷Eventual sweet love story once she becomes attached to the mino

His Angel
(NC-Exotic)

A beautiful angel is accidentally shot while a Lord is out bowhunting on his grounds. She falls to earth wounded and he takes her back to his manor to tend to her, awestruck by his good fortune in reaping the most fortuitous bounty ever. She is a naïve, sweet thing, who believes he only means to nurse her back to health. And perhaps he does, at the start, but he finds himself overwhelmed with desire to keep her, and once her wings have healed, he chains her in the tallest tower as a prisoner of his lust.

Desired Elements
▷Bondage
▷NC (may eventually turn consensual)
▷D/s relationship

Desert Bounty
(NC-human/Bondage)

A pirate is hired by a sultan to steal away a rival's prized pleasure slave. However, he ends up falling for her on their journey back home on his ship, and keeps extending the trip somehow to have more time with her. Eventually, he angers the powerful sultan by keeping her as his own, triggering a price on his head.

Desired Elements
▷Any made-up fantasy land
▷Servitude, eventual emotional bond
▷Can incorporate any interests/scenes within my limits

Appeasing the God
(NC-Exotic)

A coastal city (unspecified fantasy world) is wracked with disaster after disaster and they surmise they have done something to anger the gods. They have a lottery to choose a girl and tie her on the rocks at low tide to sacrifice to their sea god. She is gone when the tide goes out the next day…taken down to the realm of the sea god where she becomes his property, his prize.

Desired Elements
▷Yes, this is a thinly veiled plot to get some tentacles! Not required, but would be fun.
▷Prefer humanoid/anthro appearance to the male char, but could be beastly/grotesque. 

Rude Awakening
(NC-Exotic)

An elven thief stumbles upon a huge treasure in a cave one day, and unwittingly disturbs the dragon whose hoard it is when she picks up a bejeweled necklace. The necklace binds her to the massive dragon, and he teaches her what it means to be the property of an immortal beast.

Desired Elements
▷NC
▷Master/pet and bondage
▷Very large penetrations/cervical penetration
▷Experienced dragon RP partner

The Demon's Pet
(NC-Exotic)

Exactly what it sounds like...in a very submissive mood lately and would love to do another demon story. This one would involve a powerful demon kidnapping a mortal woman and claiming her as his. Fairly open to details, but this would be in a fantasy type setting.

Desired Elements
▷Bondage and NC
▷Master/pet or slave relationship

⊱♥§~~~SEMI-HISTORICAL~~~§♥⊰

The King’s Messenger
(Human-Light)

A young noblewoman is to marry the King, a man whom she has never met. She is of course laden with dread and despair, fretting about what will happen if she doesn’t ever learn to love him. She lives in a land far from the King’s castle, and he sends a messenger to safely guide her to him. Little does she know, the messenger is in fact the King himself, a kind man whose trickery in coming to her this way is to determine if they are indeed compatible to spend the rest of their time together. Over the course of the journey, she would find herself falling deeply for the messenger, agonizing over it due to the fact that his true identity remains hidden and she feels unfaithful to her soon-to-be husband…This can be beautiful if done right, so I ask please be committed to a long RP if you request this one! Also keep in mind that this will have essentially no sex until the King reveals his true identity.

Desired Elements
▷True love
▷Erotic, sensual scenes

Unintentional Stowaway
(NC-human)

The most feared pirate on the seven seas captures a ship, marooning the entire crew and sailing off with his new craft. He is unaware, however, that the captain’s daughter was hidden below when the pirates were sighted, and she is eventually discovered when she ventures out of hiding to sneak some food.

Desired Elements
▷NC or con, depending on the pirate character
▷Adventure!
▷Sea shanties…just kidding

⊱♥§~~~SCI FI~~~§♥⊰

His Twi'Lek
(Bondage-Exotic)

The adventures of a Twi'lek pleasure slave and her owner. The owner could be a Sith Lord, a ship's captain, or anything else you can come up with. Open to the story starting at the purchase of the Twi'lek, or perhaps her rescue from a Hutt? Use your imagination!

Desired Elements
▷Master/slave relationship
▷Leash/Collar
▷NC possible

The Gift
(Bondage-Exotic)

Star travelers come to a more primitive planet and are viewed as gods there (yeah…like Stargate… *cough*). They give the leader of the travelers their most beautiful slavegirl as his to do with as he wishes.

Desired Elements
▷D/s relationship
▷"God" worship by the female

From the Rich
(Light-Human)

In the future, an outlaw holds up passing spacecraft of rich citizens and redistributes the wealth to those who need it at poor outposts throughout the galaxy. He has the heart of a rich baron's daughter, though they must keep their love secret due to the circumstances. Yes, this is Robin Hood…in space! Because it’s fun. The essential characters of the classic story would remain, though they can take any names/roles, and we would create the world together as we wanted it.

Desired Elements
▷Romantic love
▷Space adventure!

His Little Moo
(NC-exotic or bondage)

It's the future and mutations among humans are common. One of the more desirable mutations is that of a 'cow girl.' There are entire farms devoted to keeping, breeding, and milking these alluring hybrids. They are commonly kept by rich men as sexual pets, and successive generations have been bred to be more and more obedient to their owners, who often keep breeding stocks and milking equipment as part of their dungeons. One such cow girl has mutated even further, producing a translucent blue liquid when 'milked' that turns out to be an incredibly strong aphrodisiac. The owners of her on the farm are reluctant to sell such a special girl, but a mysterious figure arrives with the right 'price' to take her home.

Desired Elements
▷Public use/humiliation
▷Milking --> not lactation, but her special juice produced
▷Master/pet
▷Futuristic society where naked pets on leashes common in public
▷Possible 'sharing' of his pet with a friend/friends

Alika Luminos

Merged with first post to consolidate current story cravings!

Alika Luminos

And I'm back! I've been gone FOREVER, so would be willing to restart one of the old story ideas I have, if you're interested! I'll probably be updating this whole thread soon when I get a chance.

In a very fantasy-driven mood, so looking for high fantasy stories, barbarians, minotaurs, orcs, elves, and more! Feel free to suggest things not on here. Currently in a very submissive mood so looking especially for Master/pet type games. All of my games generally involve submissive characters, though the amount and level of D/s varies.

Some very quick ideas:

-Girl in a small village tavern catches the eye of a traveling knight/baron/whatever.

-Always up for a spoils of war type game where my girl is taken prisoner and used by her captor as he sees fit. :)

Updating old stories currently and will add some new ones very soon.

Alika Luminos

Overhauled completely after all my time away. Consolidated all ideas onto one post, deleted those no longer interested in, removed games already taken/requested, updated a few of the existing ones.

JUST ADDED:

-His Twi'lek
-The Minotaur's Request
-His Little Moo