Started by dready, April 08, 2010, 04:42:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dready

Page 1 of 2.

next: Fin~

Storyboard by Vrag [Clocks]
Art by dready [dready]
Persona (c) respective owners.

If you want to be a part of the comic, then you are required to do the following:
-be on the IRC.
-send me a description (written or image representation) of your persona on the irc via a pm.
-be involved with things on the irc.
-don't be a jerk.

Ephemera

I'd like to thank my co-stars, Clocks and dready!  I love it!  I didn't know I'd have a cloak, but it's perfect!  I can't wait to read more.
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

dready

the storyboard called for a mysterious figure, and so i just went with the cloak and cowl bit. btw, you can see the 'cloak of mysterious figures' to appear later on in other comics.

Vrag

"One epic sword fight later..."
^This is the best-draw fight scene ever, in the history of always.

Vrag

At the request of a few fine individuals in the IRC from which this comic originates, here is a narration of the scenes presented on this page.

1: The Great Picture Oracle Dready commands the attention of a Mr. Clocks, an upstanding citizen of the Eye Are Sea Channel.

2: Having realized that he stands as a hatless oracle, Dready voices his demand that a hat be crafted for him in accordance with a drawing he made.

3: Clocks agrees, gladly accepting such a challenge.

4: His search takes him into dark canyons and upon treacherous mountain pathways.

5: He faces fearsome creatures and defeats them, all in the name of obtaining the Perfect Materials with which to craft the Dread Hat.

6: Through all of this, he is watched by a Mysterious Figure, cloaked and lurking just out of sight.

7: Through long days and nights, Clocks fabricates the fabric and materializes the material, creating a creation which will produce a product, in order to craft his crafty hat for Dready the Picture Oracle.

8: With his work complete at long last, in the dead of night, he reviews the instructions a final time as the dark Mysterious Figure peers intently at the result of his work.

9: As Clocks finally finishes the finishing flourishes on his fine felt hat, and places it in a specially-made lava-proof box, the Mysterious Figure appears quite suddenly to take possession of the hat.

10: There is a SERIOUSLY EPIC fight scene, in which the Mysterious Figure wields a keen steel edge against Clocks' ruler, but after many hours Clocks is forced to hold on to a cliff's edge over a river of molten lava. Frazzled, beaten, and more than slightly bruised, the question 'Who are you?' escapes his lips, as the box tumbles from his grasp into the lava below.

11: The Mysterious Figure clutches the cloak close to them.

12: With a spin, the cloak is flung off and left to flutter to the ground.

13: An armed and skirt-clad Ephemera stands before the defeated Clocks, sword at the ready to deliver a potentially excessive final blow.

Ephemera

Couldn't have said it better myself... :)

“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Neophyte

Wait wait wait...is this based off the IRC, and if the answer to that question is yes then where am I? I feel so left out

dready

Quote from: Neophyte on May 07, 2010, 11:35:41 PM
Wait wait wait...is this based off the IRC, and if the answer to that question is yes then where am I? I feel so left out
you're in the works. btw, i'm thinking that next week i'm going to do a character creation page, where it helps people make a chat persona a little easier. :3