Elven Encounters

Started by King_Furby, November 22, 2006, 11:56:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King_Furby

Hello my fellow RPers, i have a game idea i was hopeing to be able to play. I will give you more information a little bit below and more about what kind of player I am looking for.

The Story: This is a High Fantasy game.
    5 years ago In a small village an archeologist was diging up the fossilized remains of an ancient dragon. However he did not know the dragons sprit was burried with the remains, this sprit had been imprisoned many ages ago by a most powerful wizzard. This dragons sprit was evil, this dragon once terrorized even the gods. Unknown to this village was the curse this archeologist would now release anew upon the world. This dragon raised from the dead, burned the village and captured the life energy of almost all the villages population. The men of the village that survived knew they had to do something to rescue the souls of these people. The problem was these men knew nothing of dragons as they had not been seen for thousands of years. They do not even know what this dragon really is or what kind of terror it could release on the world. This dragon is small, but it grows as it feeds on life energy.

No human they were aware of knew of dragons, so they needed to find someone who does. Their plan was to split up and go find the only races that remembered when dragons thrived. The only race that could possibly remember dragons where the elven races. With limited knowledge of races of elves they set out..hopeing to find information they needed. Armed with primitive weapons these males are on their own..but will they find friend or foe?

That is the basic set up, i hope someone is interested. Now this is what i am looking for:

-A female player only please, I am uncomfertable playing with men who are playing female characters.

-A female player to play some kind of elven creature: Wood Elf, Forest Elf, Sea Elf, High Elf or any other sort of elven creature you can think of. This list does however exclude dark elves as i already have a RP with a dark elf and would like to experience a different race.

-A female player who is willing to work out other details before playing. I am looking for someone who is creative and can give me imput. Character ideas can be worked out in PM.

-please be a female player i have not played with before, i like to RP with new people.

If you are interested in playing, please let me know either here or via PM. Just list what kind of elven creature you are most interested in playing when you contact me.

Closeing Notes:
I do have character ideas and story ideas, please PM if you want a few if you want to play.

Also i just thought of this but if many people are interested in this game concept we could open up a game for several people to play. That is just something that could happen, though that is not a goal of mine. This is for a one on one, but opening a multi-user game is an option.