The Evil Warlord

Started by Mistress Ice, January 15, 2008, 03:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistress Ice

I was inspired by this picture: Click here (link because of small adult content)

This picture has been on my hard drive for years and I have no idea who it is by or what it is from. However, it gave me a good roleplaying idea.

I need someone to play the other half of the pair. Preferably for now I think I'll be the submissive one. Basically the plotline would resemble the picture: an evil knight, warlord, or some other guy similar in occupation takes a fancy to a maid, servant, or some other commoner worker who is minding their own business. It could even be someone in his employ who he finally decides to slake his lust with. I'm not asking for a rape scene, because the "maid" would be willing for whatever reason. After foreplay of course :P I'm not picky about who I play, if whoever wants to play the warlord wants a guy submissive, that's cool, too. Anything goes pretty much and I'd rather we write in facts about the situation and world as we roleplay, let it go smoothly.

You can PM me or reply here, either way. Hopefully someone is interested even though I'm new ;)

Multiple positions may be open later, if anyone wants more "maids" or "wardlords" involved, depending on how the single thread goes.

Mistress Ice

Alright, I've got my warlord. I'll update this if there are any other parts to play later on, as mentioned.