Werewolf 3; VILLAGERS WIN!!

Started by Galactic Druid, May 29, 2016, 06:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiden

I say vote out the inactives or people who do not add anything to the conversation. It is why I voted for emmykat  last time, it is why I will do it again unless new information is presented.

(Vote changed)

Mintprincess

While I always save my vote for the end when I am Sheriff and will do that again, I can't help but still agree with Aiden on this one.  Last round there weren't enough votes against the inactive to go that way, but had there been I would have. 

So I do encourage that unless someone has some information that can sway me otherwise.  The whole quiet under the radar strategy may well be in effect here.

Rel Mayer

Hmmm... Chances are the the wolves used their ability last night to change someone, but who? I mean... I know who I would pick, but it kinda makes me distrust everyone at this point. I do realized that me voting for Amber puts suspicion on me, but I believe a lot of villagers will have votes for Amber and No Lynching--including myself.

I'm not sure who I am voting for, but I'm curious to see where fingers are going to be pointed. How long do we have before the next deadline?

Ceralilly

Smiles and waves at everyone and steps up to Vera
I will have the same, please!

How many people are going with Aiden and Mint this time around. I feel like I made a rookie mistake not paying attention to Aidens vote last time and we ended up lynching a villager...which doesn't mean the others on my suspicions radar werent wolfs...but...I really don't want to kill a human again.
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

NightOwl35

So everyone's alive? That could point to one of a few different scenarios.

The wolves have turned someone (I now distrust everyone until proven otherwise).
The wolves attacked and the bodyguard was protecting their target.
The wolves attacked and the healer healed that person (This is provided that they didn't already use their ability night 1).

So what this means is that either the wolves have an extra member putting us in a slightly worse position, or the wolves are really bad at attacking people.

For people saying we should look at people who voted to lynch Amber, or go for No Lynching, should I remind you that that is looking at OVER HALF of the town?

Votes on Amber: yugi006, Rel Mayer, KatKwik, Ceralilly, Christa, NightOwl35, Madame Professor
Votes on No Lynch: Deamonbane, Amberstarfire, Mintprincess, Sunshine Sparkle, Verasaille, EmyKat, Esoteric Myobi

Taking out Amber, that leaves 13 people out of 19. That's like finding a needle in a haystack at this point.

Also for people saying there's a lack in information, I disagree highly. There is never a lack of information. We have how people post, who they interact with, and who they vote for to look at. As well as when they changed their votes, what they changed it from and why, and who voted with who.

Right now I have a few people I'm looking at, but am going to wait a bit before I start getting into things.

Deamonbane

Your point is well made, Night Owl. There were a few people acting abnormally during the last day phase in particular. Myself included, I suppose. Sifting through data has never been my strong suit, but I have managed to come up with a couple of suspects, who I will be keeping an eye on.

*sips his wolfsbane-laced coffee and adjusts his glasses*
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Verasaille

I think everyone is still trying to guess! No one knows who to trust or who to be suspicious of.

I am all for the wolves being really bad at attacking people! Inept wolves chose the wrong person! Ha ha!

Nightowl, would you care for some coffee?

I can explain my no lynch vote as simply not enough information. Plus I am not the bloodthirsty type. We no longer have that option, however. I might be inclined to agree with Aiden. I suspect the quiet ones as hiding something. Could be the witch is out there hiding in plain sight, ready to pounce! Hope your hunch is correct and you find a wolf...whoever you are. I am not sure the wolfsbane on every window of my house is going to protect me long! Maybe I should add some garlic?
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Deamonbane

Mmmmm Garlic is awesome. An incredible spice as well as being able to keep away werewolves, vampires and devils. A truly multi-use plant.
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Esoteric Myobi

Hmm, I'm too lazy to go back and sift through all the posts. But from what I remember, I only saw one post from emmykat and it had little to no substance. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

So far, I still don't really have any people I'm eyeing suspiciously (besides everyone) but there are a few who I'm more keen to believe are helpful villagers with insightful comments. Of course, I realize despite that, they might be furry so...

-useless villager- :-\

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Aiden

I'm not saying people who are active are innocent either, I am just saying I am more likely to keep someone in the game who is making an attempt to play....at this point.

Once people with special roles start making claims or people in general come forward with information, then it is game on.

I know this, inaction in this game is the death of villagers. This allows the wolves to pick people off night by night.

Once we accuse someone on THEIR team during the day, watch them start to give themselves up.

Long story short, rattle the fucking cages!

You hear me wolves! Second day and I am still here! Suck it!

Seranova

For anyone crying foul or stating that it's unfair to be suspicious of people not speaking up or contributing, remember two things:

1) People joined this game with full knowledge that they would be asked to maintain activity throughout. Even with busy work schedules and life, which happens, it's generally not too difficult to at least pop on for a moment and make a post. Some of our busy players have even stated something along the lines of, "Hey, I'm only on for a moment, pretty busy, will catch up later and contribute more." That's not too much to ask. If some players are lost in the game or uninterested anymore, then voting them out is helping everyone concerned.

2) A rather common (and easy) bad guy tactic in many of these games is to simply fly under the radar. If players forget you're even a part of the game, you're much less likely to be called out, and thus less likely to be lynched. This is not meta-gaming. This is strategy. We as players cannot allow inactivity to slide and brush it off as "They could be busy." This is a very risky move.

I know emmykat has been mentioned as one of the silent ones, and unless further information comes along, I will place my vote there for the time being.
Sera's Ons/Off's
Hello darkness, my old friend.
I've come to talk with you again.

Verasaille

Vera cheers at the fearless Aiden! "You must be protected, or all that noise would have gotten you killed by now!"  ::)

Actually, I agree with Sera at this point. In my mind, if you are here to play, then you need to stay active. You only look more suspicious if you are silent. Therefore, sadly, I will cast my vote on Emmykat. No offence, dear, but if you don't speak up, it is like you would rather not be playing.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Derwaysh

Quote from: Seranova on June 08, 2016, 04:33:58 PM
I know emmykat has been mentioned as one of the silent ones, and unless further information comes along, I will place my vote there for the time being.

I'll play along with that. For now until more information comes out, on the basis of silence King Julien and the rest of the Meerkats are also voting for EmmyKat as well. :'(
And I, methinks, am gone astray
In trackless wastes and lone.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Finals Week: Posting delays of up to 1 week/10 days

Autumn Sativus

I don't know anything about Emmykat, but I still don't have good feels about Verasaille. So at least for now (until I have a reason to change my mind), I'm gonna roll that way.
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Ceralilly

I am still sipping the coffee watching those around me argue.
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

Galactic Druid

Lynching Votes

EmyKat - 5

Vera - 1

Needs to vote:

Rel, Mint, Yugi, Remi, MP, Sunshine, Ink, Kat, Cera, Christa, Emy, Demonbane, NightOwl

The Day Phase began on June 7th at 10, so the 72 hours will end Tomorrow, June 10 at 10:30 PM Central Time. 21 Hours Remain!!
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Verasaille

Vera sighs at Saffron, "What have I done to arouse your suspicion? I am far from silent. I voted what I thought best at the time after careful deliberation. I have proclaimed I am a villager, I have nothing to hide."

Shifting her gaze to yugi, Vera smiles. "Have you decided which one of all the villagers you are suspicious of is the next to die? I would like to hear your reasoning. You always seem to be on top of things. A veteran like you sees patterns I sometimes fail to note."

yugi006

Being silent or active has nothing to do with anything. My vote will have no reasoning behind it as no deaths occurred at night so I only have what has been posted in here to go on as I haven't talked to anyone via pm. My vote will be based on what is said here or if I can't figure out who to vote for it will be random.

KatKwik

Morning

Staggers in for that coffee from Vera and to drop of the next batch of wolfsbane.

I'm still considering my vote at the moment and if Yugi has any thoughts, I'd be inclined to hear it.

I see Aiden is as brash as always showing off his tiger wolf blood?

Update: Tentatively Posting~Updated A/As: October 2017

Galactic Druid

Whoops, made a small mistake about the date since I was posting at midnight. Still not used to being up this late, lol. The round ends Friday at 10:30 PM!
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Madame Professor

I see all the votes for Emykat and while I agree it's a strategy some folks employ and is not at all helpful for the village, I see larger threats right now.

Vera, while you are far from silent, most of your contributions have been full of deflection and random accusation.

Yugi, as Nightowl said, there has been plenty of information in the threads already, so saying you have nothing to go on is rather suspicious.

The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Verasaille

Would you like an espresso, Madame Professor? While I have not offered much information, it's because I am a villager! I cannot tell who is the wolf among us, I am not the Seer. I am also trying to be careful not to make accusations on people who might actually be wolves. I have no clue! Of course I am deflecting, just trying to stay alive here. I find for me, that it is easier to follow the trends and agree with the veterans when they suspect people.

Will you protect me if I gain the attention of the Pack by making a wild guess that might hit the mark?

yugi006

Quote from: Madame Professor on June 09, 2016, 11:28:22 AM
Yugi, as Nightowl said, there has been plenty of information in the threads already, so saying you have nothing to go on is rather suspicious.

I must be missing something cause I don't see much in the way of information at least for me anyways.

Mintprincess

Quote from: yugi006 on June 09, 2016, 12:37:59 PM
I must be missing something cause I don't see much in the way of information at least for me anyways.
MP's point is that everything everyone posts (or doesn't post) is information that can be used.  How you vote. Who you target.  Who you don't target. 

And she makes good points.  As does Sera.   I'd be interested to see everyone else's thoughts as well.   I lean to the inactives for the reasons Aiden said as well, however, that's always subject to changed if i see someone else really come out as shady. 

And there are a few. If you haven't noticed Yugi, there might be a reason for that.

Rel Mayer

Hmmm...

Right now there is a majority of votes for EmyKat for reasons that I can relate and agree too. I'm between two people right now, but I honestly think (at this point) EmyKat is probably a villager, or is playing a great game of being quiet in hopes that people don't notice.

The problem is the people I am most suspicious of are voting for her. Which makes me think I have placed my trust in the wrong area.

I'm waiting a few more hours to see what people say/do, but I am leaning towards EmyKat as well.