Pet Elf Maiden

Started by Daril, June 18, 2013, 09:09:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daril

I'm looking for someone to play a young elf maiden whose curiosity about humans lands her in slavery.  She made the mistake of trusting some sailors who offered to take her across the sea/down the coast, or perhaps she naively accepted some other act of apparent generosity.  Whatever the case, she soon finds herself in the middle of a high end slave market wearing nothing but restraints.

My character would be a handsome young nobleman, probably a knight who has just returned from service in some far flung region of the Empire.  He's looking to establish himself in the city and seeks to acquire an exotic slave girl as a status symbol.  He finds himself attracted to the elf maiden and doesn't mind the idea of training her into a well behaved slave himself.

So on one hand this RPG would feature slave training with nudity, restraints, spanking, and possibly some cock sucking.  On the other hand its also intended to have a romantic bent.  My character is not above showing fond tenderness to his new slave girl, and believes even a slave like her deserves to be treated well when she's sharing his bed.  He may even spoil her a bit.  And he can certainly help satiate her curiosity about humans (I figure the elf maiden is hurt and resentful about the way she ended up becoming a slave, but hasn't entirely turned away from her interest in humans).  In the longer term the two might end up with a rather romantic relationship.

I'd like to base the elf maiden on this character:
NSFW
NSFW
NSFW

I tend to prefer to play elves as being only somewhat longer lived than humans, with say 120-160 being a fairly typical lifespan.  So this elf maiden would be pretty young -perhaps a year older or younger than her human master.

Is anyone interested in this?  If you are please express your interest here and PM me a sample of how you'd begin the RP.  You can also post questions that you have here.

Cerevan

I am possibly interested in this, I will send you a sample of writing via PM.

Daril

I started a thread for this RPG even though I don't have a partner for it yet, I figured the first post can serve as a lead in that potential partners can base their samples off of.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=179002.0

By the way although this is primarily intended to be a m/f RPG being okay with some possible f/f content involving my character's other slaves would be a plus.

Daril

I received a couple more offers, but both ended up falling through, one due to scheduling and one due to too many details being involved.  So this one is still open.

If you're considering sending in a sample but would like to clarify some things first don't hesitate to send me a PM with your questions.

britneyharuno

I would like to play this one. is it available