A New Male Order- Now Recruiting (Recruitment Thread) [Seeking M's and F's]

Started by MasterEric6, March 26, 2016, 08:41:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterEric6

What I'm going to do if there aren't any new interested parties soon is chage it to 1 couple and two open spots, 1 of each gender.

Nymphadora

If Amarlo isn't very interested in playing a main role, what about a brother - sister and her boyfriend scenario?  O:)
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

Hob

I mentioned this to Master privately before, but we could also do something like husband, wife, husband's business partner, wife's best friend (or husband's best friend and wife's business partner.) She needs someone to take her in after she has a number of troubles under the new regime, the wife and husband both vouch for the other guy, and they both get to go through the awkward phases of being married to someone they hardly know as a matter of convenience...

Just a thought.

MasterEric6

Since we don't seem to have enough interest in 2 couples. I'm changing it to 1 couple and two other open spots. As long as the characters roll makes sense within the proposed story it should be good.

Amarlo

Well, my concept might still work with the two couples sort of thing. I'm hoping to play a young adult female, maybe somewhere between 22-26 who lives on her own and had lived on her own since she was 16. She's used to working and taking care of herself, but circumstances have placed her 5-11 year old niece/little sister in her custody. Then the whole 'New Male Order" thing happened, so she's been struggling more and more just to make ends meet and as the time goes on she's starting to realize that in order to actually make a better life for the little girl in her care she may have to actually have to marry just to make things work.

I'm thinking that whomever she ends up with might have once been a childhood friend of hers or a work friend/neighbor/anything that she's known for years - long enough for her to trust them - and either he proposes this to help her (whether genuine or not) or she proposes it to him. Either way, the details could be worked with.

Is that okay? And would anyone be interested in that sort of thing? o.o

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

MasterEric6

Quote from: Amarlo on April 04, 2016, 07:24:19 AM
Well, my concept might still work with the two couples sort of thing. I'm hoping to play a young adult female, maybe somewhere between 22-26 who lives on her own and had lived on her own since she was 16. She's used to working and taking care of herself, but circumstances have placed her 5-11 year old niece/little sister in her custody. Then the whole 'New Male Order" thing happened, so she's been struggling more and more just to make ends meet and as the time goes on she's starting to realize that in order to actually make a better life for the little girl in her care she may have to actually have to marry just to make things work.

I'm thinking that whomever she ends up with might have once been a childhood friend of hers or a work friend/neighbor/anything that she's known for years - long enough for her to trust them - and either he proposes this to help her (whether genuine or not) or she proposes it to him. Either way, the details could be worked with.

Is that okay? And would anyone be interested in that sort of thing? o.o

To clarify I'm not saying two people wont get matched up into couples. Just that both don't have to start as couples and therefore giving some more character creation flexibility.

So she's poor and desperate to avoid society's changes. That sounds like a very good start.

Amarlo

Fantastic. Hopefully someone finds the idea appealing enough to contact me for some plottage :P

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Hob

Quote from: Amarlo on April 04, 2016, 08:54:22 AM
Fantastic. Hopefully someone finds the idea appealing enough to contact me for some plottage :P

;D

Amarlo

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Hob

Quote from: Amarlo on April 04, 2016, 11:27:35 AM
:P I don't know what that means!

It means that while I don't want to monopolize you, I DO enjoy writing with you.

Amarlo

By all means, monopolize away. :P As a matter of fact, I take that as a huge compliment! I enjoy writing with you as well. ;D

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Amarlo

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

wigglebiscuit

Eric,

This is probably throwing a huge wrench into the plot, but how do you feel about a woman pretending to be a man so that she can fit into this new society?

See this post for inspiration: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=106798.msg12214716#msg12214716

MasterEric6

It seems like it could work as long as she gets caught of course. Then there would have to be someone for her to interact with an a reason to do so after she is caught.

theminiarkana

If this is still open, I wouldn't mind either a male role or a female role.
I can play one of the initial two males, or any of the female roles.

It's a good concept. I like it.

Haibane

I can see there have not been any posts here for a while so perhaps I am too late?

I have had a six month break from E while I took care of more important things but have just returned. I am in an obscenely slutty and submissive mood at the moment so would adore an 'owned' woman role. Please let me know if there is still interest.

Thanks!

Jess4545

Hey if you don't mind a new girl tagging along I am interested.

Miroque

i would love to be part of this aswell (female side)

MasterEric6

Thought this thread was dead. I had to drop the idea due to lack of free time and some other issues with the setup of the story. I'm willing to restart it though.

Hob

If we get enough interest, I'm still game.

Nymphadora

A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

Amarlo

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

MasterEric6

It seems like others are interested in playing this as well. So I'll consider this back open.

I think my original idea of roommates works well for 4 and maybe even up to 6 roles. If we get 6 or more I have a couple other ideas that could fit the story and still have plenty of cheracter interaction between all the cheractors.

Hob

Just a thought, you might want to shoot a PM to some of those others who were interested earlier on? Just in case they miss the reposting.

Amarlo

Or perhaps people that live in the same apartment complex, maybe?

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies