Another suggestion that's probably already a feature

Started by Deante, January 10, 2019, 11:32:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deante

The "Show New Replies to Your Posts" option is pretty, well... not helpful. It shows every thread you ever posted in. So I think it could use some improvements that may already be in place, I don't know. But if it were possible...

1) An option or additioanl feature that would show you threads where someone quoted you. Far more specific and helpful than "this person's reply had nothing to do with your last post, so you aren't alerted".

2) The ability to mark a thread so that it doesn't appear on the list. Would make the "Show New Posts" thing far less cluttered.

Ariel

This is a highly requested feature and one that Veks knows we all want :-) I’m sure he’s doing his best to make it happen, though! One thing you can do to ensure that you only see threads that are important to you is to bookmark them then click on your bookmark tab so you can see whenever someone replies to that thread. Very useful for all threads, not just your RP threads. :-) but that’s the only solution I can think of.
Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

Deante

Which is highly requested, the "when you're quoted" feature or the "exclude being updated about this thread"?

Good to know, though. ;) Thanks for the suggestion too!

Nadir

Both these things will be covered in the upgrade - not exactly as you word them but there will be features for these purposes~

Deante

Sweet, thanks for the info!

When is the update, by chance?  O:)

Nadir

It's in the bug squishing phase right now, not sure how long it'll be yet. Sorry!

Deante

Nymphadora

Something that is an amazing addition is Ssieth's TammperMonkey/GreaseMonkey script found here

It may cover just what you are looking for while the bug squishing goes on. :)
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪