News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Monster Hunter - M Seeking F

Started by SimonSez, October 06, 2011, 05:17:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SimonSez

Hi all ;D been looking to do a Monster Hunter RP based off the game(s), hoping to make this RP Long term and will have Action / Romance.

In the world of monsters and hunters, hunters from all over the world gather in the small village of Koho which was becoming very active, word got around that the legendary monsters were beginning to wake and sighted. Rai a young hunter who showed great promise had come to Koho to make a name for him self as well as keep a promise to someone a long time ago, but unexpectedly that someone was now there at Koho.

So basically in this RP the 2 were once a couple, but Rai wanted to go and become a great monster hunter, Rai thought she would stay home and maybe wait but she came to Koho to also become a great hunter. Some rivaling goes on, maybe some fights and who knows, may light up some old flames and renew them.  ;) If you have any questions plz PM me.

Rotochron

Maaaaaan! I've been looking for an MH RP for a long time, hahaha.. too bad the character genders don't mesh up. Still, good luck!
Mrgrgr!!

We may not be able to control the wind, but we can always adjust our sails.

My OnOs~! Ideas Thread!

I STARSCREAM AM THE NEW LEADER OF THE DECEPTICONS!

SimonSez

Quote from: Rotochron on October 08, 2011, 12:05:24 AM
Maaaaaan! I've been looking for an MH RP for a long time, hahaha.. too bad the character genders don't mesh up. Still, good luck!
Well if you like mate we can do an RP seeing as your the only one interested