Short Roleplay World Idea (Willing to GM and play any gender)

Started by Torterrable, December 26, 2015, 08:46:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torterrable

My apologies. I am not very good at making roleplay request threads. I can promise, however, that I will bring much passion, worldbuilding, and writing to the table!

Idea

In a different world, a corporation called Virex has taken over most of the world, controlling it with their superior technology. However, on a small island in the ocean, a group called the Naked Agents have risen up in rebellion. Armed with sexual freedom and endowments from eschewing human technology and worshipping a naature goddess instead, the Naked Agents seek remove Virex’s corrupting influence from the world. Though their vow to forever be nude may seem to hinder their abilities to fight the technologically advanced Virex, but that would be underestimating their sheer sexual appeal and increased physical prowess. Still, the fight leans towards Virex more; they have adapted their weaponry and combat to oppress the Naked Agents. Given the choice, which side will you join?

Hope it piques someone's interest!

Isengrad

You know, this may be fun. Sounds very Kill la Kill orbobobo-bo bo-bobo with Nudest beach or Wacky fighting styles. i can see a lot of over the top attacks going on, as well as a few sexual themed attacks

original artwork by karabiner