News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Sailor Moon: RotIE ~ Closed

Started by Ember Star, September 25, 2013, 11:46:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ember Star

Game Links:

Interest Check

OOC Game Discussion

OOC Chat

OOC Character Sheets

Act I: The Awakening (IC)

Above links follow to the game. This is a already established and working game. Please feel free to read and catch up before applying. Interest may be posted and discussed in this thread. Brazen Endevours will choose a player in a few days.

None remembered the time before the Moon Kingdom, when Queen Selenity was a mere priestess in the court of the Millenia, joined by other priestesses (eventually senshi) and their knight guardians.  Prince Hades worked in hand with the Knights, as Princess Demeè studied with the priestesses.  They were close friends and comrades; Endymion and the younger Serenity met at the urging of the royal siblings, in fact.

No one recalled how the old King and Queen went mad, imposing strict rules and stripping powers across the galaxy, eventually declaring war on planets once peaceful and under their rule.  The Prince and Princess were kept safely at home and largely unawares of the wars that raged.  They were stricken upon discovering the truth, beseeching their parents to reconsider this mindless destruction.  When that failed, they provided necessary information to the priestesses and knights to ensure the downfall of the monarchs.  The coup that followed was bloody and relentless; the immortal rulers were separated from their bodies, their consciousness fragmented and flung to the far corners of the universe.  The newly crowned Queen Selenity was faced with a decision which tore her heart.  She caved to the demands of others scared of the Millenia family's power and sentenced the innocent and largely ignorant Prince and Princess to two thousand years confinement.  Demeè was stripped of titles and possessions, sent far away to endure servitude.  Hades was encapsulated and hidden, sealed by powerful magics.

As a two-thousand year sentence dwindled to its end, forces in the universe prepared to sunder the hands of fate.

"The stars have shown me the way.. to unravel the past and merge it with a new future..  where we rule.."

Such were the words spoken by Demeè, Queen Millenia upon breaking the bonds of her brother's prison.  While the world around them celebrated a peace that had lingered for twenty years, the siblings planned their rise as imperial rulers to the Galaxy.  They hearkened to the call of Azurite, once a knight under Hades' command and still loyal to the forgotten rulers.  With his aid, they sought the door to Space and Time, still watched by Sailor Pluto and her knight.

With the element of surprise and a power unknown for centuries, the Millenias quickly overcame Pluto and subdued the lone Senshi.  Her knight barely managed to escape.  Queen Millenia made no attempt to follow, instead concentrating her efforts upon the ebb of space and time.  Her attempts at manipulating the Silver Millenium Crystal caused it to disappear, leaving Sailor Moon without her greatest treasure.

At the same time, Azurite commanded countless youma to descend upon Tokyo in an outright attack.  The escaped Pluto Knight swiftly countered by gathering the Sailor Senshi from their pursuits around the world. 

Where were the sailor senshi, who once guarded the Earth?  They were mothers now, women with careers.  A renowned J-pop star, a doctor, a shop owner, and more.  Chiba Usagi and Mamorou were famed for their philanthropy, working towards their shared vision of Crystal Tokyo.  At the summons, however, they quickly convened to combat the descending youma.  Usagi and Mamorou followed a stronger call from their fallen comrade, and upon transforming traveled to the door of space and time to confront the Millenia siblings.

While all fought with expected brilliance, twenty years made a difference in their abilities.  Despite Azurite's warnings to the youma to subdue instead of kill, they hearkened to the earlier orders of Queen Millenia to annihilate the suited soldiers.  The Senshi began to realize that this was their final fight; with their dying breaths, they gave up their powers to nearby and compatible vessels, most related by bonds of blood.

Queen Millenia used her own powers to display this final stand to a battling Princess Serenity and Prince Endymion.  She and Hades taunted the pair with graphic images of the fallen Senshi.  Stricken by shock, they soon waivered.  It was all Millenia needed to manipulate time again, aware that neither possessed the longevity of life once granted by the Crystal.  While Princess Serenity clung to her prince in grief, the two aged incredibly until their frail, wrinkled forms were entwined in death.

As the sun shone once more over modern day Tokyo, the youma dispersed to leave the streets peaceful, as if the terror of the night before had never happened.  Those that received their powers were affected by a strange feeling, perhaps, or a strange dream..  but little more.  Essentially unawakened, they continued their lives as per usual.

Queen Millenia, now unopposed, retreated to Earth with her brother and their general, to seek out the relics that -- when used with the Time Door -- would allow them to resurrect the kingdom they lost...

...and to work these relics, they needed power...

...strong, vibrant, human power...

...raw, sexual power...

Cast List

Villians:

• Queen Millenia: Brazen Endeavors
  • Hades Millenia: Vostroya
  • General Azurite: Katra Alexion
  • General Alexandrite: Dark Neveah
Sailor Senshi:

• Neo Sailor Moon: Karasu
  • Neo Sailor Mercury: Brazen Endeavors
  • Neo Sailor Jupiter: Available
  • Neo Sailor Saturn: Katra Alexion
  • Neo Sailor Neptune: Ember Star
  • Neo Sailor Venus: Saphir
  • Neo Sailor Mars: Niki315
  • Neo Sailor Uranus: Chiidori
Knights:

• Moon Knight: Muse
  • Mercury Knight: The Prince
  • Mars Knight: Deathnote
  • Venus Knight: Sessha
  • Jupiter Knight: Laughing Hyena
  • Saturn Knight: Orochimaru
  • Neptune Knight: pendarious
  • Uranus Knight DarkNeveah

Template: [b]Name:[/b]
[b]Sailor/Knight Identity:[/b]

[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]

[b]Weapon/Equipment:[/b]

[b]Turn Ons:[/b]

[b]Fav. Color:[/b]
[b]Fav. Food:[/b]

[b]Skills:[/b]

[b]Physical Appearance:[/b]

[b]Senshi/Knight Attacks:[/b]
[b]Weaknesses:[/b]

[b]Background:[/b]

Sailor Senshi custom character generator
http://www.dolldivine.com/sailor-senshi-maker.php
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Brazen Endeavors

What she forgot to mention is that posting speed is roughly once a week.   This is a slow paced game, easy to pick up.
..I want you.  I have seen you and I already love you.  My muse begs to lie in your arms; just for a moment.  I need you..
...come play with me?...
.:.o/o.:.intro.:.a/a.:.
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Ember Star

"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

DarkNevaeh

Ember Star

Brazen Endeavors

Neveah.. that list has not been recently updated.   Any errors are my fault.
..I want you.  I have seen you and I already love you.  My muse begs to lie in your arms; just for a moment.  I need you..
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Ember Star

Quote from: Brazen Endeavors on September 26, 2013, 12:01:30 AM
Neveah.. that list has not been recently updated.   Any errors are my fault.
I actually did go over it. But I flat forgot Uranus.

DarkNevaeh

ah ok no worries, I was just making sure.  Dev was a cool PC that I made...but I'm down one Sailor Uranus with no Chidorri. lol

Ember Star

Quote from: DarkNevaeh on September 26, 2013, 12:06:36 AM
ah ok no worries, I was just making sure.  Dev was a cool PC that I made...but I'm down one Sailor Uranus with no Chidorri. lol
I'll be dragging her butt online. Hopefully she's got her new phone.

Brazen Endeavors

Yeah, Chii is an old RP friend and we have other avenues to contact her :)
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Faolchu

If the role is still open, and there's no objection to a male player, I'd be interested in playing Sailor Jupiter
Sir, remember your course correction?
No.
We'll it's proving somewhat more suicidal than we initially hoped for.

Ember Star

Quote from: Faolchu on September 28, 2013, 11:11:11 PM
If the role is still open, and there's no objection to a male player, I'd be interested in playing Sailor Jupiter
It is, and there's not :)

Brazen Endeavors

...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Faolchu

Okay, let me review the game and I'll write up a character sheet tomorrow :)
Sir, remember your course correction?
No.
We'll it's proving somewhat more suicidal than we initially hoped for.

Ember Star

Quote from: Faolchu on September 28, 2013, 11:19:59 PM
Okay, let me review the game and I'll write up a character sheet tomorrow :)
Sounds great!

Laughing Hyena