Harem Group

Started by Jemady Angel, December 02, 2013, 07:59:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

catherinehellfire

the others are still not up..... Come on people please get them up, I really want to start this.
If sex was a roller-coaster, I'd ride it over and over again.

Absences: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=261213.0

Rogue

Sorry, my girl has had computer issues on top of my having a period of social anxiety. Discussing how quickly posting will be with the gm because I think that our posting speeds (and the speeds of the group at large) is varying which is dangerous in a group game. Some will get left behind if it's a quick paced game and it wasn't stated in the opening. Example, myself who has a posting speed of maybe.

Jemady Angel

As for posting speed as a group. Since I have chosen to keep it to a smaller sized group I need to know if everyone would be more comfortable with a specific posting order to help people keep up in this group roleplay.
<---- O/o

Haibane

With a very small group such as 3 or 4 people that can be a good idea, though this group is a little larger. What I usually do when running a group of this size is make a rule that you cannot post again until at least 2 other people have posted. This stops 2 people who may be online at the same time filling a whole page with back-and-forth posts and when someone else next logs on they find the scene has irrevocably moved on without them.

If the group splits into 2 or 3 separate scenes I take each on its merits and let things run as they will but still insist that 2 players in their own scene obey the main rule. If that still results in a game that's too fast for some players then up the count to 3 other players must post before you do again.

There does have to be some give and take though and a game with 5 people in it who can all post about twice a week and one player who only posts once every two weeks is probably not going to be very successful.

catherinehellfire

Greenrust

Ive noticed your prince has not posted his profile and it is past monday, unless he has said anything i can post a profile in the next hour or two and take his place.
Of all the comforts man can deny himself the only he cant is the warm embrace of someone he loves.

Jemady Angel

Our Prince has spoken with me and is currently working on his profile. On the other hand, there are already two offers before you as well, so thank you greenrust but I have it under control. :)

Update: From messages sent to me looks like posting will be at least once a week with minimum 2 posts from others before posting again.
<---- O/o

catherinehellfire

*decided that the room needs decoration and is now napping in a rocking chair, a small table is next to the rocking chair with a margarita on it.*

Jemady Angel

So how have you all been around here?

*sits cross legged on the ground*

I for one have been very busy, how about all of your holidays?
<---- O/o

Ember Star

I'm interested. But unsure about joining. What sort of roles do you have left?

Also, I too have a varying posting speed of "maybe"
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Jemady Angel

Quote from: Ember Star on December 21, 2013, 09:56:27 PM
I'm interested. But unsure about joining. What sort of roles do you have left?

Also, I too have a varying posting speed of "maybe"
We appear to need our third princess. We are waiting for the prince to give me his profile and a third princess before we hit the 'go' button on this one. Looks like at this point after the holidays.
<---- O/o

Ember Star

Do you have any sort of outline of what country she might be from?
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Jemady Angel

Well on the front page the countries are spelled out there. The prince country Terrestrial is the fire country, my princess is from air, and I believe the other one is from earth. So you can have yours from any of the others that you wish for. :)
<---- O/o

Ember Star

I might make a water princess. Let me consider and search my Muse.

Jemady Angel

<---- O/o

catherinehellfire

*Sets up two rocking chairs next to my own in case Jemady or anyone else wants to sit.* 
I've been good.  The holidays have been busy for me so far, lots of work needed done and I still need to clean for the celebration at my house.

So what have you guys been up to?

Haibane

Getting writer's block unfortunately :(

Ember Star

Just sent off my princess to the GM.

*waves* Hi, Haibane. I know the feeling all to well, unfortunately

Haibane

Hi Ember, good to see you drop in. I'm hopeful that lots of wine and Baileys liqueur over the winter season will kill off all my naughty brain cells that are stopping me from writing.

Jemady Angel

Alright. Just have to have the prince now. We have at least one more on the way, but the character accompanying the third princess (my princess) to the castle will not show up for the first day or two anyway. She will be behind the prince returning from the war. :)
<---- O/o

Ember Star

Jemady Angel

Yes I did not find a problem with it at all. Just remember that she would have been at the harem for an x amount of time before the prince comes home from the war. :)
<---- O/o

Ember Star

I know. Just wasn't sure how long that should be so I didn't specify

Jemady Angel

For your character I would say 3-12 months. Anytime between there is good but it isnt needed to be on your character sheet, just info to mention in a post off hand so everyone knows. :)
<---- O/o

catherinehellfire

How long should I have been there?