The Fairy Circle (A cruel and terrible fate?) and other plots, too

Started by camtipli, June 30, 2010, 07:14:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

camtipli

Hey, so I'm really trying to get something started (I have been so inactive, my God! I wish I could start over)

My grammar's not so good, sorry. I try to be understandable, though. I figure practice makes perfect... right? Let me keep dreaming...

Anyway, I want to make a story about an unfortunate girl who stumbles on a magical fairy circle, and as punishment she is shrunken down and taken away to be their prisoner. If she ever wants to escape, she must destroy the fairy prince's/princess's wings and find some way to get back to her original size. But even in fairy terms she is rather small, and of course she lacks magic. Should she succeed, she will have the power of the fairy kingdom at her fingertips. If she fails, she will lose her free will. A young witch/wizard may help her, but for an unknown price.

I love that fantasy has infinite possibilities.

Note: I will do any character and any role. I am strictly against watersports, fecal matter, anal, and extreme gorey violence... Unless the limbs grow back, I guess.

EDIT:
I have no problem with any gender playing another gender. I am a switch so I prefer to have a power struggle. Meaning nobody wins forever. But if I have to choose between two things, I'd just choose whatever the other person doesn't want. If they can't choose (but they want certain roles), I'll just be dominant, because most people I've met seem to like that decisiveness (at least I'm hoping?). However, it would be kind of nice to play the other end for a bit. I don't know if I would like something submissive for long-term, though. Maybe I'd rather a dom/dom situation... If that makes any sense at all whatsoever...

I'd like to mention that if you have a plot idea that I'm all ears (or eyes, rather?) to that. (I really, really need someone who can teach me how to use proper grammar)

Sorry, I'm currently rewriting my "O and O's" page (because I guess interests change a lot over the course of a year?) so I'm sorry for this lack of information.

Edit: Another idea. I made this originally for a certain user, but since it is not being used (no hard feelings, I promise), I decided to put it up here.

I think for the longest time, I have always been fascinated by ghosts, demons, and mind control.

So I guess I had this idea of a young witch/warlock (or wizard, however you want to call it) who only did spells for the fun and the novelty of wishing they came true, without any true belief that they would ever work. He/she would probably lead a normal life, maybe go to school or have a job (or both). Anyway, one day maybe this witch/warlock decides, what the Hell, let's call a demon to do the dishes or some crap like that. Of course, the demon isn't too fond of this idea, and being a little bit stronger (not too much stronger, or there is no fight, am I right?) then the witch/warlock decides to have some fun (whiiich can involve, ya know, sex, violence, or juggling...). The only way the demon can have power, however, is by taking over the body of the witch/warlock, and outside his/her body the demon is basically bound by whatever spell the witch/warlock employed.
I imagine as power fluctuates between the characters, that's how one might gain control of the other.

So if our young magic user's all like, "Clean the dishes."
either the demon can be all "Yes, maam/sir/mistress/master" OR "Hey, I have a better idea. You're gonna do what I want you to do."
And whoever's more determined at the time/whatever is the one who wins.

Maybe the story can end with both recognizing the other's power and being of equal standing, and neither controls or attempts to control the other. Aww, so cute. Love. Whatever.

Either that, or one breaks the other so badly that they kind of consume the other's power. Which is kinda freaky, but ya know, whatev.

(I really should get in the habit of getting things nice and organized...)

Decrepitdan

First, would you mind a male playing a female character? Second, what role did you envisage for yourself?

camtipli

I have no problem with any gender playing another gender. I am a switch so I prefer to have a power struggle. Meaning nobody wins forever. But if I have to choose between two things, I'd just choose whatever the other person doesn't want. If they can't choose (but they want certain roles), I'll just be dominant, because most people I've met seem to like that decisiveness (at least I'm hoping?). However, it would be kind of nice to play the other end for a bit. I don't know if I would like something submissive for long-term, though. Maybe I'd rather a dom/dom situation... If that makes any sense at all whatsoever...

I'd like to mention that if you have a plot idea that I'm all ears (or eyes, rather?) to that. (I really, really need someone who can teach me how to use proper grammar)

Sorry, I'm currently rewriting my "O and O's" page (because I guess interests change a lot over the course of a year?) so I'm sorry for this lack of information.

Edit: I forgot to add: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING! :)

Decrepitdan

Alright, well I would be interested in doing a Fae Court type of roleplay, and I love switching myself. If you look at my story ideas you'll see one in which I play the dominant 'Faerie Queen.'  If you're interested, and can come up with a being that is powerful enough to make the Fae Queen bow some of the time, I like your idea. :)

camtipli

Absolutely. I love so many of your ideas, and I have to say your 'Faerie Queen' seems to be spot on the lovely lady I've been looking for.

Would you rather I PM you with some specimen, or would you rather I post it up here? I just want to know whatever you would find convenient.

Decrepitdan

Pm me with details, so we don't take up too much more room in your thread. ;)