avenging angels: the womens empowerment club.(m looking for dom f writer) edited

Started by thedarkenedknight, December 02, 2011, 08:45:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thedarkenedknight

Before I start, let me just note that this is not intended as a snarky type of thing.

Generally, I don't like rape, degradation and humiliation, however I find the thought of a man being raped till he is crying and curled up in fetal position to be strangely entrancing.
That said my idea is fairly simple.
Three to five women who are tired of being mistreated by men get together and become like the A-team of getting women out of bad relationships and "punishing" the men for what they have done.

This is pretty much the only situation where I will actively look for a roleplay involving rape, degradation, humiliation, sexual pain, and a certain level of violence.

The bulk of each "episode" would be one of the women reconning then seducing the target with a happy, for the women at least, ending.

Eventually I think it would be interesting to have a...what I guess you could call a reverse harem. Where instead of one man collecting a bunch of women, several women decide to share one man romantically. However, the details on that can be hammered out if the story goes well.

If you are interested, please post here with ideas or pm me!