[Interest Check] Epic Roma [Possibly NC - Accepting any nation now. Max'em out!]

Started by Dark Deception, September 24, 2010, 11:17:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark Deception

Currently involved in: 6 role plays

Jason Masters

thank you =)
and thank Christa for advertising =p
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=80623.0

Ugh... Work and life have been consuming my life everything on here is on halt... sorry everyone

Teridas

I do not aim with my hand; he who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.  I aim with my eye.

I do not shoot with my hand;  He who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.  I shoot with my mind.

I do not kill with my gun; he who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father.  I kill with my heart.

Lady Reign

Dark Deception

I was going to see if we can get 4 people per nation, and also I'm kind of in a few games that are keeping me held up at the moment. So I was putting this on hold until some of my solos end, since they're close to. If we get four people per nation before that, then we'll just start.

jobe352

Hello there! :P

Hmm...I'm stilling deciding between a Grassland male or female...What should I do??  ???

Dark Deception

I don't know lol. It was hard to get males for this RP. It's even harder to get anyone, so I really don't know. I would suggest maxing out a nation that has a player needing a partner such as Earth, but if you aren't feeling earth to play one, then I wouldn't bother with this RP. It needs more people and it might not even start. I have some friends in this RP who are caught up in other Rps and are no longer interested in this one. They just hang around in case it does finally start.

jobe352

Oh, perhaps being a part of the Earth nation makes sense.

Yes, I might float about and see what happens...

Teridas

I do not aim with my hand; he who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.  I aim with my eye.

I do not shoot with my hand;  He who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.  I shoot with my mind.

I do not kill with my gun; he who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father.  I kill with my heart.

Dark Deception

I'll come back to this lol. I have no comments for this RP right now because it's stalled so long I feel that my inspiration is into other things. Such as the other RP you're involved with me in (Gunslinger).