A Long Term Slave Trade Game (Dominant M for Any)

Started by Urbanzorro, April 07, 2013, 01:53:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Urbanzorro

So, it's been a little while since I've been on E and I'm trying to get back into the swing of roleplaying. That having been said I'm currerly very interested in the idea of a story focused on the tale of a victim of an underground slave trade organization. Basically the story would go from their initial capture/downfall, through their sale, traing, etc. I'm looking for someone to play the abducted slave while I play the other necessary roles. If you're inerested please feel free to let me know and we can iron out the details.
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

playfullchick76

You read my mind. I was going to put in one titled kidnapped to Order. Id love to play it out with you. I can see myself as a tourist, one of a few to vanish underground, to be sold and trained.

Haibane

Hi Urban, I am interested... maybe this could become a small group? Unless you want to run 2 games.

playfullchick76

I'm ok with a group, or two games. But group ones dont last long Haibane, just to warn you. Two games might be the better idea.

Visna

I'm down as well for either a small group or a regular game. I think following the destiny of two or three slaves that are packaged and moved simultaneously could be interesting in a group game.

playfullchick76

It could be, as long as no one plans on vanishing, it could last a long time.

subjuanita

If you have room on the auction block for another girl, I would be interested.