My College Boyfriend (F for M)

Started by Usani, May 18, 2016, 07:54:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Usani

<--- Need someone to play him.

My character goes to a nightclub for students 17 and up and meets the guy of her dreams.  He looks like a wild guy but deep down he's really sweet but of course he does have a secret kinky side he wants to show her.  Her parents have met him but they don't approve so she has to be secretive when seeing him but when she's 18 she's plans on leaving home and going with him and finishing school online.

First off I do have a few rules when rping with me-
1.) PLEASE at least a paragraph, I have delt with way too many one liners.
                                                                          2.) I only play females, But I don't care who plays male or female.
                                                                          3.) I prefer forum rp's only, I don't feel comfortable giving my IM or email info out.           
                                                                          4.) I do MxF and FxF and Some MxM but most of those will involve Anime fandoms!

ON'S
                                                                     Bondage
                                                                     Blindfolds
                                                                     Being Dominated
                                                                     Tit slapping/pussy slapping
                                                                     Handcuffs
                                                                     Orgasm denial/control
                                                                     Speech restrictions
                                                                     Hypnotism
                                                                     Sex toys
                                                                     Tribadism
                                                                     Licking, Biting and Scratching
                                                                     Knife play but only for running across skin and cutting off clothes, no cutting!
                                                                     SOME bloodplay, like with a dagger or knife (Only if it's a vampire or gothic rp)
                                                                     Chastity
                                                                     Vampires
                                                                     Dirty talk
                                                                     Spanking
                                                                     Flogging
                                                                     Caning
                                                                     Light Choking
                                                                     Clamps
                                                                     Anal with FxF rps only!

OFF'S
                                                                             One liners!
                                                                  Vore/Scat/Toilet Play/Water Sports
                                                                             Physical/Verbal Abuse
                                                                             Nipple Biting (everywhere else is fine!)
                                                                             Anal Sex in MxF rps
                                                                             Anal Fisting 
                                                                             No Cum Play besides swallowing!
                                                                             Lactation
                                                                             Face Slapping
                                                                             Tittfucking

Usani

I will take more ideas if anyone wants to add to this plot. :)