Sane's Request Board M for F

Started by TheSaneOne, August 20, 2015, 02:06:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheSaneOne

Hey all, my name is Sane, and I am coming to you live from my Computer to once again look for a couple new partners to roleplay with. I pride myself to be a semi-to lit roleplayer. Generally I will post 1-3 paragraphs depending on how much I am given and if I am inspired or not. Currently I am looking for a female roleplayer, and because of this-- I play males. I have limited experience playing females, but I will if I have to-- to move the story along of course.

I generally will play only one character, but as mentioned before, I will play more if I need to move the story along. The roleplays doesn't have be entirely sexual, as it gets rather boring for both players. That does not mean when the time comes to get graphic, I won't back down. I can hold my own quite well. I have samples of my posting style and how I roleplay if any of you want to see it.

Now to get onto Plots:
Angel

Your Character would be the Winged Human in the Picture and mine would be a normal human that you run across. Initially YC thinks my character is just a stupid human. However for some reason they keep meeting up all over the country. She still thinks he's normal and stupid, but he soon starts growing on her. This is just a basic plot outline, but I am willing to improve on it

The Book of Fantasy

There was once a book that held great powers. Within it's pages were that of another world completely. The Book of Fantasy was what the Ancients called it, and it had been lost for neigh on a millennia. It had been cleverly hidden within a Library, and one day someone literally stumbled upon it. Checking the book out from the Library MC just thought it was a normal fantasy book with a normal drab title.

Opening up the book, MC finds himself within a whole new world. He must find the Book again in this world in order to get home. Inside of the book, he gains powers inside from the realm. We can discuss if your character is inside of the realm, or happens to find the book inside of the Human world. That's as much as I've been able to think of, so we can brainstrom if you do this plot.

Into the Painting
http://www.mediafire.com/view/wvssk8ruk2a14c4/9878_1146953916_large_zpsb851002d.JPG
There was a painting tucked away within an forgotten attic. If you looked at it, it would shimmer with a slight gleam only if for a second. Whenever someone noticed the shimmer and investigated the painting, they would find nothing amiss. Even touching the regally painted hills did nothing but leave the feeling of the oil pastels against your skin. The Grandfather who owned the house passed on, and left his House and all of his belongings to his Daughter or Son. The Son or Daughter moves into the bigger house and takes their children with them.

Exploring the attic, a Brother/Step Brother and Sister/Step Sister notice the painting, but this time, the painting is shimmering with light. Almost as if it was a portal to another world. Intrigued by this Painting, the Teenagers, One slightly older than the other decide to throw something at the light. When it disappears, they are both shocked. Soon, a plan is formed and they go into the painting.

The world inside is nothing like the painting however, as soon as they stepped inside, they found themselves within a Slave market. It will go from there. The plot I have in mind would be a D/s Or M/s plot.

Here is the link to my On's and Off's. On's and Offs

With that, Later.

TheSaneOne

TheSaneOne

TheSaneOne

TheSaneOne

foxierayne

I am interested in The Book Of Fantasy plot.

TheSaneOne

TheSaneOne

TheSaneOne

TheSaneOne