The Rise and Fall of Gender - 1b

Started by Lira, August 19, 2010, 04:42:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

grayfoxz

DiverseDesires

"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Seara

grayfoxz

DiverseDesires

"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

grayfoxz

Seara

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Autumn52

grayfoxz

Seara

Jocelyn Isnt Here

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

Aviva

Back from a very long break.

On and Offs

Story Ideas

Autumn52

Jocelyn Isnt Here

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

grayfoxz

Jocelyn Isnt Here

Seara

Iszela

Autumn52

Jocelyn Isnt Here