Who wants to play with the Queen?(m wanted...f playing good m dom accepted)

Started by Queen Be Damned Sheiba, September 29, 2009, 04:37:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queen Be Damned Sheiba

Hello everyone ^^

I'm looking for someone to do a slave and Master RP with me. Or just a dom sub kind of thing. I prefer doing stories with a supernatural flare. IE Werewolves, vampires, elves, orcs, demons... and all that jazz (smiles at her Chicago cameo)

I love being a sub, so Im looking for someone who really knows how to dominate !. I also would like someone whoe's on often and who does long post. I prefer it actually. You don't have to write a many story with your post, but like two paragraphs.

So if you're interested, let me know so we fcan play ok? Either respond here of PM me, thanks guys ^^

Doomsday

Orcs and Elves always interests me. Send me a PM, I'll be back on in a few hours.

Queen Be Damned Sheiba

I realized after posting this thread I didn't incclude any of my plotlines.

-a blackmailed bride: A husband finds out his wife's seedy past as a prostitute and allows his friends to use her. Thinking that he doesn't know, she does whatever they want so they won't tell him.

-trapped in the past: A girl gets trapped inside of a picture of a castle and finds her self tormented by the demon that resides there.

Dizzi

oh! blackmailed bride seems liek it would be group.  if so: I' interested.  If not: I'm interested :)

Raveled

*Perks up* Weres?  Where?

The "captured in a painting" thing sounds good.  Maybe the girl gets stuck in a book of fairy tales, enter the Big Bad Wolf...?
O|O A|A Ideas

"Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All the people in the whole world. I mean everybody. No matter how boring or dull they are on the outside, inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, stupid, wonderful worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands, maybe." Neil Gaiman