Befor the Ink Dries {F looking}

Started by Onica, February 16, 2017, 03:54:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Onica

So, I'm day dreaming of a M or M comfortable writer to help me fill out one story line I have stashed in the back of my head, I'll include the link at the bottom. It like most of my plot ideas are set in a semi magical realm where the rules are up to me & my partner. Because of this a certain amount of talking OoC will be necessary, and will start by PM. I have been writing for many years now, and while I still have my quirks, I can be expected to: Post a comparable length to yours, Reply every couple days unless I let you know otherwise, Let you know if after posting a bit I do not feel we are a good fit. I would hope for the same in return.  In an ideal world I find slightly more story than smut. :)

Ons & Offs
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
I'm not real good at sticking to titles. I can be aggressive, but more as a strong sexually aware woman who likes to push boundaries, than in a D/s type thing. One of my favorite things is the evolution of sex as a relationship develops between two charries.

I don't do scat, gore kinda creeps me out, and the only way I do animalistic things is as an animalistic thing. EX: Telepathic cat w/ telepathic cat. Can do. Human w/ tentacled monster. Not so much.

That story on my mind
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Emily still couldn't understand how anyone had thought sending a demon after her had been a good idea. Hell her and James had claimed marriage for years now. There was no way either of them would set foot in Rome again.

The things she'd seen... The sun rising and setting on so many vistas. Just last week they had been on that mountain. Em was sure considering the state of the cabin (you know 20 rooms and a pool) that it had been somewhere before the war. But watching the sun burst over the neighboring peak and then spill down into the valley below had taken her breath away.

Even now standing on the rocky shore at sunset the little blond witch was holding a camera in one hand. That she had inherited such a gift as electronics that didn't wear out meant she had no trouble finding memory containers, there were empty stores full of them all over. It was kind of nice she had 15 years in a box and still she could hunt the perfect picture. She didn't care where here mate took them as long as she hadn't been there to much before.

This seemed to work for him as he had no desire to be found by the great source. That overwhelming darkness was something she couldn't understand and so she simply didn't think about it.

The light glinted off a jumping fish rising high on a wave, and without hesitation her finger tapped the shutter. Without even looking she knew she'd gotten the shot she wanted. Turning into the wind a stunning picture was created. The flamboyant purple of her outfit standing out perfectly against the sunset. Pashmina skipping on the wind. if anyone had pointed a lens her way she would have seen the picture she searched for.

Uncommon beauty, that's what they had called her as a child. Even then she'd had long legs and small bones, though for some reason it had always been her clear dark grey eyes that had drawn attention. She'd grown into her bones a sleek curving woman child.

Tonight though she wanted to go shopping. Emily had a knack for finding the shops that hadn't been destroyed and she enjoyed using it. Already she felt that special tingle in the air. As if reading her mind James appeared at her side. His dark good looks perfectly set off by her glow. "Hello Angel." The low rumble of his voice striking a cord within the little witch. She didn't say a word merely lacing her fingers with his and leading the way.