Party at Luna Mansion (Lucian's birthday, OPEN)

Started by LucianLuna, October 07, 2010, 07:09:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LucianLuna

"It's a combo of Grape kool aid, pitch black mountain dew and alcohol. the mountain dew is what makes it black colored. The other one is cherry cool aid and code red mountain dew. Ok we can ride the horse after you sober up, tomorrow if you remember to come back. Maybe you should sit down before you fall and hurt yourself."

Zerataku

She nodded, thinking that the combination was pretty interesting. She would have to steal the idea for any future parties she had. As always when she was drunk, she tended to do opposite of what she was told to do.

"I won't hurt myself." she said in a 'are-you-crazy" sort of way.

"I'll be right back."

She tapped him in the chest before leaving and walked over to the drink bar.

"Well well, what do we have here?"

She probably didn't need any more to drink, but Zera could never find it in herself to stop once she had started.

LucianLuna

As long as she didn't find the special stash of bloodwyne she'd be find. Might get sicker than a dog if she did drink some of the bloodwyne though since it's just bottled blood. He never really monitored how much people drank at his parties, but if he thought they were to drunk they would find their keys missing and them having one of the guest rooms on the third floor of the mansion for the night. Lucian never let anyone drive home drunk fom one of the Luna brother parties.

Zerataku

She walked behind the counter, her stagger gone. She went in and out of a buzz just like that. She glanced at the different drinks and mixes available. It was like a kid in a candy store. Vodka. Whiskey. Beer. Rum. Wine. Champagne. She was never a fan of wine and champagne so she passed it up. She saw a few things she had never heard of before. She turned toward everyone and propped herself up on the bar island, her head sitting in her hands. Her hand dangled down and knocked up against something underneath. She crouched down and saw a few shelves full of red-looking liquid. She grabbed a bottle of it and returned to Lucian.

"What is this?"

LucianLuna

Lucian's look was guarded when he saw what she was holding. "Me and my brother are on a special diet and we have to have some of that every day or we'll get really sick." Well he told the truth without revealing what they were which was a good thing. "If anyone else drinks it they get sick unless they have what we do. If we don't drink that we'd get sick when eating anything. It keeps us alive."

Zerataku

"Ooooh."

It seemed like a well guarded secret, and Zera wanted to know what it was.

"Well, what if I try some? Then we'll know if I have what you have."

LucianLuna

"No, you'd know if you did. We can tell when another person has what we have and trust me you don't have it. You really don't want to drink that miss." He watched her and then looked over to Julian, his older brother was the one with the mind control powers, not him.

Zerataku

She pouted her lips, wanting to taste the mysterious liquid.

"And how can you tell? I COULD have what you have. Maybe I'm hiding it from you. How would you know?"

LucianLuna

"Do you go out in the sun? If you have what I do being in the sun more than a couple minutes can kill. You drink and didn't get sick from the first sip. Your drunk, me and my brother can't get drunk. Your not as pale as us. Do I need to go on?"

Zerataku

She handed the bottle to him.

"Whatever. You act like you're vampires or something. There's no such thing. Is there?"

LucianLuna

"Vampires? Not the way the movies portray them there aren't, but I hear the lab techs that draw the blood for blood tests are called vampires." He had to laugh at that.  Him and his brother had come close to being discovered. They had to start locking the bloodwyne up before this happened again. He took the bottle from her and handed it to Julian as he walked by so he could put it back.

Zerataku

She chuckled a little at the joke, slapping him on the shoulder.

"So you're saying there's vampires but not like they are portrayed in the movies? They don't run around killing women for their blood? Cool. I'd like to meet a vampire. I always have. I think they're pretty hot."

LucianLuna

"You may have met a vampire without knowing it. They tend to keep what they are hidden from the humans around them. They're very secretive because in the old days they were nearly hunted to exstinction."

Zerataku

"But that's the old days, why hide now?" she asked curiously, looking up at him after sitting down in a chair in front of him.

LucianLuna

"Because with all the movies out there it would be even worse for vampires. The movies had given them a bad rap and if people found out vampires were real they wouldn't think of the phoney twilight ones, they'll think of the interview with a vampire series, Dracula, and ones like that."

Kendra

Purity could only stare at the older brother, he seemed so completely different to Lucian and she felt the thrill of excitement and fear grip her as she looked up at him. Without saying a word to her however, he merely moved forward through the party of people making a clear space for her to walk through. Slowly she followed, mesmerised by him and wishing suddenly that she didn't have to leave. In the corridor she stopped and regarded him again, the jewel on her staff beginning to glow with furious intent.
"Thank you" her pale eyes washed over him, feeling foolish for standing there waiting for him to speak as well when she seriously should just leave the building, Purity wondered what was possessing her now to stall when time was of the essence on All Hallows Night for the rituals of her small coven.

LucianLuna

Julian glanced at her. "your welcome. Glad I could help miss. Hope whatever is pulling you away early is as entertaining as this party is and that you have fun to wherever your going. Hope to see back soon." he watched her and waited to see if she was still going to leave. Lucian was watching his older brother with interest now, wondering if Julian was interested in the girl.

Kendra

She felt torn completely, never before had she felt so strongly attracted to any man no matter that the feeling of danger that emanated from him did so like a tsunami but every witch worth her salt danced beneath the moon, made their sacrifice and prayed to the goddess. She had never missed one yet and knew if she did now her coven would become worried for her. Indecision marred her beautiful features.
"It is not entertaining but a necessity" she told him holding out her hand as a gesture of farewell, "I will be at Copse Green for a few hours but perhaps if this party runs late I might return."

It seemed unlikely however that she would, usually the rituals they performed were exhausting and it took most of her power in performing it. Purity felt as if she would never see Julian again and could not believe how devastating that feeling wrought within her.
"I am Purity" she told him, "Whether I return or not... it has been ... eventful."

LucianLuna

"Sorry you can't stay miss. maybe you'll come back another time when you don't have something else to do. It would be nice to have someone behinds my brother's wild friends visiting this place." He gave her a smile and looked over to see Lucian watching them. Lucian grinned at his brother and turned away to watch the other party goers to make sure no one was causing any trouble.

Kendra

She smiled at him again but followed his gaze until she too was looking directly at Lucian, she was amazed to find him staring intently at the pair of them and unnerved by this grabbed back the hand she had offered to Julian.
"Yes maybe I will" she muttered, a light flush staining her cheeks as if Lucian had been able to read her thoughts regarding his brother. Allowing herself a swift glance at Julian she smiled briefly before bidding him farewell, then gathering her gown from trailing along the floor walked out the door she had entered. The night air was thick with the howls from the wolves patrolling and slowly she made her way through them all once again. They merely growled at her this time before finally ignoring her altogether and continuing to howl into the night. Purity had reached the large ornate gates before she turned back to look one last lingering moment at the mansion. Something was seriously off about the place and the brothers and for the life of her she could not fathom what it was. Making her way along the path she knew it would take her a while to get to Copse Green for the ritual but she felt better at least for now being on her way.

LucianLuna

Julian watched her walk to the gate and then glanced to the wolves before turning back to the party. he gave a small wave to Lucian and then headed back to the bar and his bottle of bloodwyne. He hoped his brother was enjoying his birthday and wished Lucian had more friends than the group of bikers he hung around all the time. He grabbed the bottle and walked back to where Lucian was at. "Hey bro, having fun. Your not socializing much. you should get out and mingle more." Lucian looked at his brother and shook his head. He was hoping more people would show. What Julian didn't know is Lucian did have more friends. they just weren't here right now. He had made friends while on the run from his creator this last year. Some very special friends that he wished were there right now.

Kairi

I walk in the door to the party and walked in with a bunch of people and the first semi coherent thing I hear is a girl shouting drunkenly about stallions. As I role my violet eyes, I start to make my way over to the stair case but as I start to head up I hear some guys wolf whistle and remember how short my dark faerie costume is so I detour away heading to get myself a drink from the kitchen. I end up bumping into non other than the birthday boys older brother. I'd heard a lot about him from the diner in town, but I'd never met him as I look up my face flushes red "Oh I'm so.. so sorry I... umm... uh... yeah."
Through Shattered Glass and Broken Eyes,
I See Your Words, I Know They're Lies.

LucianLuna

Julian looks at the person who bumped into him.  "It's ok miss, no problem. You come for the party? It's upstairs in the dance club. Lots of food and drink up there so come on up and enjoy yourself."  he could tell the girl was nervous and thought it was probably the costume she had on.  "Come on up when you feel like it."  He then went back upstairs to make sure Lucian wasn't getting ni to much trouble.

Kairi

Follows dazidly face still slightly red in the cheeks. I ignore the rest of the party with someone to foccus on I dont feel as out of place. "umm so I'm kairi and thanks!" I say in an attempt to fit in.
Through Shattered Glass and Broken Eyes,
I See Your Words, I Know They're Lies.

LucianLuna

Julian looks back and smiles at her.  "I'm Julian and your welcome. It's my younger brother's birthday that's being celebrated here. He always liked having big parties with lots of guests. he's a little spoiled that way."