Re: Last One Wins

Started by EpitomyofShyness, December 04, 2009, 07:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chevalier des Poissons

-Runs over Maro with the steamroller again- This -drops the win on flattened Maro- If you want the win, you have to be flatened, mwahaha
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Zelric Miras

*inflate Maro, takes her and the win and runs away.*

Mistress Maro

-holds the Win flattened.- Mew.... x.x One day you know you are going to kill the Maro doing that. -nods some.-

-gets inflated and is ran away with this holding Win.-
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

Quote from: Mistress Maro on January 12, 2010, 04:36:24 PM
-holds the Win flattened.- Mew.... x.x One day you know you are going to kill the Maro doing that. -nods some.-

-gets inflated and is ran away with this holding Win.-

I would never kill my favorite girl <3

A & A

Zelric Miras

Yours? No.  >:(
My Maro :P

Chevalier des Poissons

A & A

Zelric Miras

But if Maro says yes, we can share.  ;)

Chevalier des Poissons

A & A

Mistress Maro

Wow~! Mew. -points to self.- Share me? -blushes some shuffling her feet.- The Maro doesn't know what to say. Mew. But.... -holds the Win tightly.- Heh.
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

-steals a kiss from Maro and runs with the win- Ha!

A & A

Mistress Maro

Nya! -chases after him- Don't steal a kiss then my win! Mew!

Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

Then still only the kiss? -runs faster-

A & A

Zelric Miras

*stands in front of Maro arms open and embraces her* Or perhaps a kiss and something more?

Puppet D

-Interrupts kissy love fest and steals win-
O/Os ~ A/As ~
"To her you're just a play thing;
she'll make you out to be a king,
then set fire to your throne."
- Phar West Nagle

Mistress Maro

-Runs right into Leo- Mew! Something more? Ah. -stands there looking at him for a moment then over to Puppet D.- Nya! The Win.

Chris Rock

Misery

- steals the WIN from all in a blinding flash before taking off-
“There is no greater sorrow than to be mindful of the happy time in misery.”  - Dante Alighieri

Chevalier des Poissons

A & A

Puppet D

-Blink blink- Owie... -sits down, dazed-
O/Os ~ A/As ~
"To her you're just a play thing;
she'll make you out to be a king,
then set fire to your throne."
- Phar West Nagle

Mistress Maro

-Jumps on Shambler.- Mew. -takes the Win back.-

Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

-Rolls on Maro and takes the win with him again-

A & A

Mistress Maro

-clings to him tightly.- No getting away from the Maro!

Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

-Then I guess I will take you both- runs with Maro on his back-

A & A

Misery

-swipes WIN while Shambler runs by with Maro on his back--Gives a eloquent bow before running for the exit-
“There is no greater sorrow than to be mindful of the happy time in misery.”  - Dante Alighieri

Zelric Miras

*trips Misery and takes win before it slides away*

Mistress Maro

-slips behind Leo and takes the Win then runs away.-

Chris Rock