The Quill's birthday wish (F for M character, your true gender does not matter)

Started by LamentingQuill, January 22, 2014, 03:30:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

It is officially two days till my birthday and what I really want for my birthday to is to find someone to do one of my fandom cravings with, my fandoms are all listed in my request thread (Easily found in table of contents). The link to my request thread is in my signature.

This would totally make my birthday! :D

Balen

As it's your birthday and i've not been here for three years, if you are interested, I will let you pick one of these three that you had highlighted as green.

Either:

All I want for Christmas is a Vampire - I wouldn't mind getting back into a noble dark lord role. Always enjoy these. I'd play a hardened soul, iron will, he'd have seen a lot in his time on this earth.

The Princess and the warlord - I can write this with my eyes closed, will be fun. I'll take both brothers, and give you a contrast between romantic cherished love and a harder NC treatment.

Temple of the Stone Dragon  - I'd play this more in the elemental role, a man that was part of the environment, slightly detached from human emotion.

For ability level. I write a minimum of three paragraphs in every post, and have been writing for many, many years. This is my warm up period to get the rust off. Don't expect an author :) yet, but I do include at the very least, action - atmosphere - intent layered in posts when I nail them.

If that suits you PM me, feel free to search here for my old posts, then stack three years experience on top of that.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Balen on January 22, 2014, 01:49:28 PM
As it's your birthday and i've not been here for three years, if you are interested, I will let you pick one of these three that you had highlighted as green.

Either:

All I want for Christmas is a Vampire - I wouldn't mind getting back into a noble dark lord role. Always enjoy these. I'd play a hardened soul, iron will, he'd have seen a lot in his time on this earth.

The Princess and the warlord - I can write this with my eyes closed, will be fun. I'll take both brothers, and give you a contrast between romantic cherished love and a harder NC treatment.

Temple of the Stone Dragon  - I'd play this more in the elemental role, a man that was part of the environment, slightly detached from human emotion.

For ability level. I write a minimum of three paragraphs in every post, and have been writing for many, many years. This is my warm up period to get the rust off. Don't expect an author :) yet, but I do include at the very least, action - atmosphere - intent layered in posts when I nail them.

If that suits you PM me, feel free to search here for my old posts, then stack three years experience on top of that.

Lol, We could do 'Love is never easy', but you mis-titled it 'Princess and the Warlord'. It's okay, it happens ^.^

Balen

Then that is what we shall do!

I was reading both. Feel free to start the thread and give me a link when you have the setting up.

If you'd like me to take the lead, let me know, and give me any details you'd like included.