M.O.R.A.N.A :: A Hitmen/Mafia Type of Game [Seeking a Don, amongst others!]

Started by Faustus, December 28, 2012, 12:12:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faustus

Quote from: artemis050 on January 11, 2013, 09:16:42 PM
This seems really cool! Would you mind if I posted a character? I am interested in being a Hitman Trainee.
not at all! We would love you!

“You may my glories and my state depose,
But not my griefs; still am I king of those.”

ON's and OFF's || Plots and Ideas || A/A's and Owed Posts [Updated 02/12! Please see.]

artemis050

Username : Artemis050
Player Preferences : Doesn’t matter.

Full Name : Travis Hartman
Codename and Nicknames : The Joker. Hartman was given this nickname in the academy. His teachers call him “The Joker” due to his ability to make a wisecrack about every target.
Age and Birthdate : 25, January 1st.
Marital Status : Single
Alliance : Loyal to the Trinity seekers

Height : 6’0
Weight : 189 lbs
Body Type : Toned
Hair : Black, combed to the side.
Eyes : blue

Dislikes : Silence, People who can’t/won’t get the job done, killing women; but will do it anyway.)
Weaknesses : Talks way to much! If a target can make him laugh; that person has bought themselves a few more minutes of life. He also has a tendency to assassinate his targets very personally; IE at point-blank range with a silenced pistol. 
Strengths : Weaponry! If it can fire a projectile or has an edge, Hartman is rated and proficient with it. Cars; Hartman always had a gift when it came to working on cars.
Fears : Failing a hit, and a severe phobia of spiders.
Goals : Two goals. Achieve the rank of Don of the Trinity Seekers. Restore a 1975 mustang.
Secrets : Enjoys his job way too much.

Personality : Hartman is a people person! He loves to talk and meet new people, even targets! The one thing Hartman values above all is loyalty; especially to the Trinity Seekers organization. Despite his cheerful personality, Hartman seems to have anger-management issues and possesses a very explosive temper although he regularly tells himself to calm down.

History : Hartman grew up in a poor, but large family; comprised of 3 brothers and 4 sisters, Hartman always had someone to talk to. Being the youngest of the bunch, he was often babied and left behind; leading to him developing an explosive temper. At the age of 17, Hartman joined the Armed Services to see the world! After 3 years in the Rangers, Hartman was transferred to the 75th Ranger Regiment. A year later; Delta Force recruited him. Hartman was an action/assault trooper; the first man in the building and the head of leader of the team. Hartman has never failed a mission. Before he could re-enlist with the military, the Trinity Seeker approached him with an offer of membership to the organization. Hartman accepted immediately! He has been in the Academy for a year and that is where he earned his nickname “The Joker”. Hartman was given the task of completing a mock hit on a baker. The last words Hartman said to the baker were “I only accepted this mission because I knead the dough.” When given a training mission to assassinate a hacker, Hartman told the hacker “Looks like it is time for your hard-drive to be wiped.” Hartman is almost finished with his training, and is itching to get back into action.

Sexuality : Heterosexual
Turn On's : https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=162576.0
Turn Off's : https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=162576.0
Are you alright with Non-Consensual Activities with your character? A PM would be nice. Generally, yes though.
Are you alright with sexual activities beyond your character's stated sexuality? Yes.

I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it? A Death. What's that, a bonus? I think the life cycle is all backwards. You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you're too young, you get a gold watch and you go to work. You work forty years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement. You do drugs, alcohol, you party, you get ready for high school. You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities. You become a little baby, you go back into the womb, spend your last nine months floating... and you finish off as an orgasm.

Faustus

A man who loves his job unwaveringly? Oh help yes, sign me up with that! He looks great! Go right ahead and move him to the Accepted Characters thread and feel free to start making relationship connections, plus getting started!

Welcome to the game!

ON's and OFF's || Plots and Ideas || A/A's and Owed Posts [Updated 02/12! Please see.]

Kdyami

Ok so here's my attempt at a rebel let me know what you guys think.

Username: Kdyami
Player Preferences: None. Good character, gender irrelevant.
Full Name: Leito Belle
Codename and Nicknames:  Is loath to give one to himself (meaning I’m out of ideas so please if you got something drop me a line.)
Age and Birthdate: November 5th, 24yo
Marital Status: Single
Alliance: Doesn’t care, just anti-Trinity Seekers

Height: 5’11”
Weight: 185, Flexible and ripcord muscles not raw power
Hair: Brown
Eyes: brown
Distinguishing Features: Scar on his chest right side where he got shot. “know thyself” tattooed on the inside of his right wrist.
Optional Image: 1  2

Parkour: Free running for Leito came from running away from bullies most of his life.  He avoided conflict by doing things that the people chasing him weren’t willing to do to catch him.  But as Leito grew up he got so good at it that one day a movie producer saw him running and after tracking him down launched Leito into the world of the silver screen
Normalcy: All Leito wants is to be normal.  Be a normal person, with a normal job, with regular friends leading a normal life.
Target Practice: Leito had played shooting games and strategy games but never actually fired a gun before the “War” started and now he has a lot of catching up to do. He is up against people who have been shooting guns their entire life and a good portion of them do it for fun.  He needs to work very hard just to be adequate.
Comic Books: Leito started life as a sheltered nerd.  His parents gave him comic books and they are the earliest sparks for his imagination. He fancies himself a bit of a Deadpool character, snarky, breaking the third wall, bucking authority, etc. 
Classic Rock:Leito’s father was an amateur musician and played in a slew of cover bands thus fostering a love for older more classic rock.

Dislikes:
Trinity Seekers: Leito dislikes everything todo with them.  What they stand for. What they do. What they represent for society.  He has a number of bad experiences with hitmen and has nothing good to say about them.
Bullies:Being bullied his whole life he will go out of his way to fight for the underdog.  Leito sees hitmen as the biggest bullies around and Trinity Seekers just the ultimate expression of that.
Grandeur: Leito dislikes gaudy shows of wealth.  Those things that are being money spent simply for the sake of spending money.
Arrogrant People: Leito hates people who believe they are entitled to anything. 

Weaknesses:
Emotional: Leito is an individual who is driven by his emotions . They control his thoughts and what he does frequently
Nothing To Live For: Leito has a mentality that he has nothing to live for.  Not a death wish but no problems signing up for high risk missions.

Strengths:
Well Read: Leito has a penitent for reading constantly on a variety of subjects.  He has knowledge on host of subjects that he would otherwise not come in contact with.
Adventurous: Leito is ready to take on risky dangerous and even just plain stupid assignments.  He enjoys the challenge and dares people to tell him something can’t be done.

Fears: Leito as a huge fear of being helpless.  This stems from his first encounter with hitmen.  He was shot and bleeding on the floor and had to watch his mother killed in front of him before being dragged off for the amusement of the hitmen in question.

Goals: Leito wants nothing more than to be normal and his ultimate goal is to help create a world where he can be normal or at least the generations after him can be normal. 

Secrets: Leito found out his father was having an affair.  When Leito confronted him about it he made the mistake of laughing it off and insinuating Leito’s mother wasn’t worth his time.  Something snapped in Leito and he killed his father.  His father’s lover was a member of a particularly wealthy family and took out a hit on Leito and his mother.

Personality: Leito is like the big brother his friends never had.  He is cautious, hard working, thoughtful and careful. Leito is completely dedicated to his causes and relationships. If he commits to something he does it 110%.Leito is generally quiet and self-reflective spending more time concentrating on internal thoughts than speaking. He searches for the practicality in everything he does. Problems are dealt with in a timely matter and seeks out sensible and realistic solutions.  He is a good listener, more likely to put himself in someone else's shoes before passing judgment. A take-charge person who lives by the motto, "If you want something done right, do it yourself.” he is well organized, doesn't overlook the details and plans everything in advance.

History:
Leito was born into a lower class family, his Mother was a librarian who took great pride in ensuring her son read as much as he could.  His father worked some dead end job and was rarely if ever home.  Leito went to unremarkable schools and was picked on my unimaginative bullies.  But those bullies were what skyrocketed Leito out of his rundown neighborhood. Everyday he ran away from the same group of them and got better and better at it until one day he dashed over the roof of a movie exec’s car to escape his pursuers.  The exec tracked Leito down and gave him a job doing stunts in movies.  This lasted through high school until Leito was 19years old. 

On his 19th birthday Leito was having a party with some of his friends and they were running along the roofs in down town  when Leito saw something that caught his eye. Sending the group on ahead he doubled back and caught his father having an affair with a women he didn’t recognize. Leito went back night after night when his father wasn’t going to be home and discovered his father was doing this regularly and lying to his wife.  Leito waited at the top of the stairs in their apartment complex and confronted his father about the affair and his father laughed it off insulting Leito’s mother and even insulting Leito.  Something snapped inside him and he shoved his father hard. Leito’s father lost his balance and Leito not being able to catch him he went tumbling down the stairs to his death. 

Leito was exonerated in court but in doing so humiliated the other woman who happened to be the daughter of the wealthy owner of the company Leito’s father worked for.  Being so humiliated she took out a hit on both the Leito and his mother. The hitmen broke into the apartment and shot Leito in the chest and made him watch as they raped and then murdered his mother.  The hitmen, noticing that he hadn’t died from his wounds and took Leito back to their headquarters and used him as punching back until his father’s mistress arrived she gave him a modified version of the week challenge.  She let him go and when she was tired of waiting, maybe a minute, she’d chase him and kill him.  But she wasn’t aware just who she was trying to chase.

Leito escaped and was on the run for months before the members of the resistance picked him up and slowly tested him until he was allowed into the resistance proper and allowed to headquarters.  He is one of the few people who knows most of the secret tunnels in and out of HQ and uses them to do mission the Rebels would otherwise not be able to accomplish.

Turn On's & Offs: see my rabbit hole
Are you alright with Non-Consensual Activities with your character? Sure pm me I'd be ok working something out
Are you alright with sexual activities beyond your character's stated sexuality? Good luck finding one, but sure.
Hey all I'm property of the U.S government and as such I may randomly disappear for a day or two.  I apologize in advance but I'll get back to you ASAP

Faustus

He looks good by me, Kdyami! The modified five day rule is a little interesting, however. I don't want to allow a lot of things like that in, so I'll make a pass for you, seeing as how you were the first to implement it and it was the one that hired the Hitman in the first place that changed the game. . . But I do want to note that for other players in the potential future that I would favour steering away from modifications to it. c:

But you're in the clear! Feel free to get Leito moved to the Accepted thread! You know the routine from there!

Kdyami

Ok yeah I just meant she said run so she could chase him and kill him. That's all. Nothing formal or anything. My bad :)  I'll try and have a post up for him ASAP.
Hey all I'm property of the U.S government and as such I may randomly disappear for a day or two.  I apologize in advance but I'll get back to you ASAP

Faustus

Quote from: Kdyami on January 14, 2013, 01:31:24 PM
Ok yeah I just meant she said run so she could chase him and kill him. That's all. Nothing formal or anything. My bad :)  I'll try and have a post up for him ASAP.

Don't worry about the statement! I just didn't want any future players to think they could do it as well. XD If too many people try something it gets stagnant, and all that.  .  .

JuliettaRossi

If you're still accepting people, I think I'd like to play a well-off citizen. My first instinct was of course, to play an assassin, but it looks like you're pretty full-up on those.

I think I'd like to blend this with one of my characters from another of my stories - a musician - violin player. Perhaps the daughter of a politician or maybe even the daughter of a past hitman? Would it be too corny for the current hitman to possibly be unable for some reason...to actually finish the hit on her? Or should she simply be the one to hire the hitman and see where that goes? Options are endless I do believe...

Faustus

Quote from: JuliettaRossi on January 15, 2013, 11:54:20 PM
If you're still accepting people, I think I'd like to play a well-off citizen. My first instinct was of course, to play an assassin, but it looks like you're pretty full-up on those.

I think I'd like to blend this with one of my characters from another of my stories - a musician - violin player. Perhaps the daughter of a politician or maybe even the daughter of a past hitman? Would it be too corny for the current hitman to possibly be unable for some reason...to actually finish the hit on her? Or should she simply be the one to hire the hitman and see where that goes? Options are endless I do believe...

I didn't realize I had missed this message! Please forgive me...

I'm not keen on the idea of a hitman being unable to finish the hit on someone, especially starting the game out like this. On down the road I imagine many of the characters getting, and taking, hits and THEN such an idea could conceivably come into play... But, in the end, what you may want to play is completely up to you! Another Hitman could be possibly taken up, however I would be more interested in having another male for that to do better ratio balance.

You're welcome to apply with a character, however! We love new people!

Roaper

Sorry for taking so much time. I am still interested but I have been very busy. I'll get around to it soon though. Again, sorry! :D

Faustus

Game is currently very actively seeking the role of the Don for the Trinity Seekers, though other roles are still being accepted.

We have a Leader of the Rebels, so we thought it would be lovely to have a leader for our baddies! Character design is up to the player, though I can say we would all love to see someone we could truly dislike as an antagonistic character!