Looking for roleplay partner. Must be Dom, preferably F, open to all though

Started by Elia83sub, February 25, 2023, 11:39:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elia83sub

Hello everyone, Elia here. First post here, not really sure how this works so please be kind lol. I'm interested in exploring grounded, realistic scenarios where characters face real-world challenges and navigate complex relationships. I'm looking for a patient and experienced partner who can help me learn and grow as a roleplayer.

As a newbie, I'm not very familiar with the roleplaying community or the various formats and styles of play. I would appreciate a partner who can guide me through the process and help me improve my writing and storytelling skills.

I'd be interested in exploring the following themes and prompts:

Slice-of-life stories set in modern-day cities or towns, where characters interact with one another and tackle everyday struggles.
Workplace dramas, where characters navigate office politics, personal ambitions, and professional rivalries.
Relationship-driven narratives, where characters explore different types of love, preferably something taboo or deviant in nature

Of course, I'm open to other ideas and suggestions as well. What matters to me most is crafting a compelling story and building authentic, relatable characters. I've made a post about my ons and offs as well so please let me know if you'd like to check that out.

Preferably for now, I'd like it if we could start out with a short one, just for you to see if I'm up to the standards you want from your partner, and if so, I'd love to dive deeper into more detailed long term scenes
If you're an experienced roleplayer who's interested in working with a newbie, please send me a message with a brief introduction of yourself, your writing style, and your thoughts on the prompts above. I'm excited to dive into this world and see where our collaboration takes us!