News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What He Ever Wanted (GM lf M)

Started by Kitteredge, January 08, 2020, 03:41:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitteredge

I am liberally borrowing this idea from another player. Please read through, as some will likely skim or scan and, er… prematurely shoot their wad.

Basic Idea… A man has a permanent Hall Pass. A society-wide one. He’s an ordinary man, divorced or whatever, a common dude, who has been conferred the ability to take aside anyone he wants to and lay them. Right there. Wherever. Why? I don’t know. It’s not terribly important.

What this game Is not… Is a rape-fest, or (really) a sex-fest. There will be a lot of sex, as much as you’d want, but that is not the only thing that appeals to me. If this is the only thing you’re looking for, I don’t think it will work.

This is not a rape-fest… The edict or decree or whatever that gives our hero full-on rights – with neighbors, with co-workers, with drivers of the subway, with anyone he can think of, even celebrities – is fully understood by the population. Now, they may be disgusted, or concerned, or reluctant… but this is dub-con. They know they need to do what he asks.

What this game is about… Is an ordinary shlub getting what he – or nearly any other man – most desires and has to deal with it. What is initially super-cool and awesome is… weird. With absolute sexual access (power) comes… moral decisions? Or does this genuinely good guy start becoming kind of bad?

In the short-lived game… this character was a comic book artist who lived in the Bronx, was a bit heavy-set, wore bowling shirts, was of Hispanic descent, was estranged from his wife, had an inker who he had a crush on.

In this game… that’s not necessarily what we need to play, but an open world like that, and a job that has thematic resonance, would be cool.

To apply to this game… please take seriously that I am looking for psychology as much as straight-up sex, which can get repetitive and boring. As he goes through his head trip, if this character gets really inventive in what he wants to do, that’d be cool, but ultimately what I want is his internal journey, maybe, too, how his friends and family react. Heck, maybe he starts getting famous. What if the spotlight starts shining on a basically shy man? But the smut is important, too.

Posting rate, etc.… A couple times a week, good, honest lengths of posts. Clever, inventive writing is always great, a sense of theme and maybe a hint of the satirical, a hint of the Greek drama, that sort of thing.