News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Avatar Above Me--part 2

Started by Riastradh, October 16, 2010, 05:40:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adrianna Paige

could you be my leader please?
"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Kaia

XD sure

is lost in thought

~ Who cares what and who we are as long as we no longer break ~

Endorphin

"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Kaia

Endorphin

"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Kaia

Endorphin

Probably has an amazing smile.  ;D

Kaia

Endorphin

Kaia

Endorphin

Will be flirted with more often then. ;)

Kaia

Endorphin

Is making me want to start a RP with her.

Kaia

Endorphin

Kaia

Endorphin

should know that I'm always craving a fun time.

Kaia

has to know shes wondering how fun

Endorphin

Should know that I want as much fun as I can get. :P

Kaia

should know that shes always up for all kinds of fun ;)

Endorphin

Shall have lots of fun then!

Kaia

needs to remove the rest of his shirt, you see everything anyway!

Endorphin

Is welcome to come and do that... with her teeth!

Kaia

should know better than to dare ;)

Endorphin

Should know that I'm willing to dare anyway! :P