the Light and the Dark

Started by LamentingQuill, July 05, 2011, 10:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

Ok folks here is the thing. I would like to do what I like to call a dark fantasy storyline, basically what I mean by that is the story with have a dark twist and the hero would not come out the victor. In fact the main male role would be the villain.
I am searching for a partner whom can play the cruelest and most evil villain in the world, one incapable of mercy or compassion; the blackest heart possible.

The story is in a fantasy world divided between two empires of opposing forces- Light and Darkness.

The empire of light Neveah is ruled by the young and beautiful Empress Savina, the daughter of the wise and courageous late Emperor Cornelious and the gentle late Empress Alexandria. She wields an ancient relic given to her people by the Gods of Light, the legendary Crystal Rod. Used properly this rod can smite any evil in it's path.
Savina knows she must learn to wield the rod as mother once did or her people will soon be doomed.

The empire of darkness Tenreth is ruled the young and dark hearted Dorien, this handsome young man excels like no other in black magic and his craving for more power is endless; Much like his deep obsession with the young empress of Nevaeh...
Dorien claimed the throne of Tenreth by murdering his own father in a fit of rage for more power, he's a touch insane; just a bit, but enough to make him dangerous and unpredictable.
This young man doesn't care whom he has to kill or what city he has to demolish as long as he achieves what he desires.

If someone would like to play Dorien, let me know. We can start planning what to do next :)

Hunter Phoenix

This sounds pretty interesting :) I would like to play Dorien.....if this thread is still valid that is
Where Will A Creature Of Darkness Hide If Not In The Shadows Of The Night.

Elina

Quote from: Hunter Phoenix on February 05, 2012, 11:48:26 AM
if this thread is still valid that is
I kind of doubt it, considering that the applicant hasn't logged into the site in 7 months.

Hunter Phoenix

ah darn it :/ nevermind, thanks all the same
Where Will A Creature Of Darkness Hide If Not In The Shadows Of The Night.