Sticky List

Started by Lyria, May 31, 2005, 01:15:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lyria

Something I would love to see is a sticky list of the games we are in or check frequently, or a place to keep them seperate. As the number of games grow, I am finding it harder to pick out the ones I am an. Maybe we could have a sepererate section where we could send the games/topics we want to keep an eye on to. Not sure how it would work, but I would love to see some way to seperate the ones we would like to, from the others.
All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep 'em on a leash.           ons/offs

Silk & Steel

Well its not exactly a sticky list, but one of the tools I use a lot is the one at the top left of the page - that says:

Show new replies to your posts.

It will show if there are any replies to any posts that you have at least one post in. So while it won't tell you about others, it will tell you at least about yours.

Hope that helps a bit.

Cheers for now,

Elvi

Silk is right, that is the most useful tool there is here, everything that you have posted on will pop back up there, so you will know when a post has been made on your game.

For threads you are watching and not participating in, there is a 'notify' button at the top of the thread. This will let you know when a new post has been made on that thread.
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building