Light Femdom partner needed.

Started by JoeTurner, October 07, 2019, 06:36:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeTurner

Hello you beautiful person. I'm glad that you stumbled upon my little thread here. Thank you for your time and I hope we can become good partners. Now on to my request.

I've been recently craving for a light hearted femdom story with MC being a small slightly innocent girl or boy that meets and eventually gets involved with a big and mature woman. I have a few ideas of how they can meet and their relationships but I'm open to almost any type of scenarios.

When I say "Light Femdom" I want a relationship where the woman (Your Character) is the dominant but not in the sense of Master and Servant, or owner and Pet. Just literally the most dominant side of the relationship. It can be a little bit Master and Servant, with maybe YC giving order to my character and punishing MC lightly if I disobey. Stuff like that.

I'd like to decide the gender of MC with you after we establish the foundation of our story. Scenario, how they meet, etc. As for your character, I'd just like her to be a female or futa, anything else is open to debate.

Hope you're interested, just reply to me if you want to chat and start something. I'll be waiting.