Something Different - Girl in a sorority needed!

Started by Insight, November 30, 2010, 09:02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insight

A house of brothers besieged.

A campus is under fire.

And one girl is caught in the middle.

This will be a game about fraternities and sororities...on crack. It will encompass the day-to-day life of a college student whose fraternity has come under violent attack by another fraternity on campus. Trapped between two warring houses, the sorority  -and one girl specifically- must bring the two groups to peace or risk a federal investigation, bodily injury, or worse. Suddenly, the secret rituals and rites performed by all three groups will become deadly important as they solve the mystery of ending the violence.

I am not looking for a heavily sex-based game. While romance will be involved, this is a game about the internal struggles of three of the most influential groups on a large college campus. It will not be realistic, but I think this is a dream every guy in a fraternity has secretly had. I want to play it out!

If you're interested - and I hope you are! - the messengers listed in my profile are the best way to contact me, although I will try to check this thread frequently. I don't bite! Hopefully we can really do something interesting.

Protect your brothers, guard your sisters,
Bradten
"I doubt, therefore I think, therefore I am"

My Desires: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=159468.0

On and Off Thread