Battle of the Sexes: Round Four (read the rules before posting)

Started by Oreo, April 21, 2013, 04:46:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Blythe

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,

Blythe

Snickerz

Oreo

Blythe

Snickerz

Quote from: Blythe on June 27, 2013, 09:42:52 PM
^
Current number. I seem to recall being here before......  :P
*le sigh*

Well let me help you out there my dear. ;)

Stella

Oreo

Snickerz

RedFangedWerehawk

Oreo

Snickerz

Oreo

Snickerz

Blythe

My goodness. Practically an army of ladies in here.  :o

Oreo

Snickerz

We just are looking out for you Blythe, we didn't want you to keep posting the same number in. ;)

Blythe

I think I need to be careful what I wish for.

Because my wish summoned an army.

*nodnod*

Oreo

Snickerz

*falls over laughing*

Sorry Blythe dear, but you might be right. ;)