NWoD-Resident Evil interest check

Started by Miyu, August 27, 2011, 03:44:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miyu

Good Morning America...this  its RCN with the latest news in.....ahhhh......what the fuck its happening....noooooooo. that was the last thing that went on the air the day of the infection, during the night a very bad virus spread through Racoon city like wildfire. Rats started spreading the infection to humans, which quickly the humans took a bite of other humans and in term infecting them too. In just a couple of hours most of the Racoon City was infected by the T-Virus. Now people wake up to their day, those who are unaware of what it's happening start dressing up like it's a normal day to work/school. Those who are outside have no idea what it's happening all around the place, people biting each other, children with their mouth's full of blood biting the neck out of their parent's. Racoon city turned from night to day to a place of sheer fear and terror. The city it's even worst, by now 75% of the city population it's infected and roaming around the streets. Now those who have no idea what it's going on wake up to go to another day of work/school, having no idea that the world as they know it will cease to exist.

OOC
Good day, I was wondering who would be interested in a Resident Evil roleplay with the World of Darkness character sheet. I find that in roleplays like this it's easy to god mod or power play and the system of NWoD I plan to put a stop to it. There will be no vampire, werewolf or anything like that I am just using the system of WoD to make the character unique so the only book you will need its the NWoD book. Let me know who it's interested so I can start making the rp.

Character thread- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=117613.msg5127283#msg5127283
Information thread- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=117593.msg5126642#new
In- Character thread-  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=117665.0#new
OOC- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=117670.0#new

Picture:
Name:
Character Sheet: http://sheetgen.dalines.net/wiki/WikiStart
Personality:
Weapons: (Think about this, a student cannot have a handgun. We are just starting the infection so please don't go overboard with this. I will be judging each character sheet and deciding if they will have the said weapons based on their bio and their character in general)
Limits:
Bio:

Ixy

That could be really fun.  However, are we talking about canon characters or our own inventions?  I like survival horror/zombie apocalypse, but can you tell us more?

Miyu

you can make a cannon character if you want but they are all human and no infected super humans with the virus. Basically it will take place after the first movie where the infection it's beginning to spread around Racoons city. Also I would not like all of you to be soldiers or people like that, please have some originality with the character since the system gives you a lot of room to being original. There will be different types of zombies, think of it as a mixture of Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Dawn of the dead, and other zombie games. I will make my own variations of zombies as well. So what do you think?

kobrakid92

I'm interested. I've always wanted to try my hand at a system game. Zombies just makes it even cooler.

Miyu

So we got two interest so far right? I think a couple of more and I can start working on it.

Miyu

To all those who are interested in this game, this is the skeleton I ask. Basic character sheet generation for the stats. Feel free to add stuff or make it pretty if you want to but that its the basic stuff that the char needs to have.

Picture:
Name:
Character Sheet: http://sheetgen.dalines.net/wiki/WikiStart
Personality:
Weapons: (Think about this, a student cannot have a handgun. We are just starting the infection so please don't go overboard with this. I will be judging each character sheet and deciding if they will have the said weapons based on their bio and their character in general)
Limits:
Bio:

Starlequin

You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

Miyu

you are more than welcomed to do so Starlequin.

Ixy

Can you please clarify likes and dislikes?  You mean sexually or personality?

Miyu

Black Howling

I have just got my things together, and am starting to have time for games again. This looks really cool, and uses my favorite system. I have a question though. How active will this game be? I can manage one a day, but if it moves quicker then that, I'm afraid I'll be left behind.

Miyu

It really depends on the players the activity. If you get behind we can always make you a npc and you will hang out with her ^^

Black Howling

Works for me. :-) I'm working on concepts now. It's hard to find good looking NWoD games, so I'm not looking forward to having one slip by me.

Miyu

LOL well hope you like it, please but Allies in your background of at least three so I can make your npc.

playfullchick76

I would be interested in being a part of this one. I've seen all the resident evil movies, and liked them.

Miyu

Welcome then, I will work on the information thread tonight. Please do the character sheet and post them here for approval.

Miyu

What do you intend to do for Allies? a single npc to hang out with you or a couple of npc that you can contact?. Also Resources it's not necessary due to the nature of the rp, money it's worthless if the world its ending. Also tell me what contacts does your character have, pm me the details of those stuff. You can also add flaws up until `10 points. Also did you put the fourth point on Athletics with the freebees? since you cannot add more than three on any abilities on character creation.

Ixy

What do you intend to do for Allies? I have no idea how any other backgrounds could be of use in this setting, honest to god
a single npc to hang out with you or a couple of npc that you can contact?  I was thinking maybe a safehouse she can call upon if need be?
Also Resources it's not necessary due to the nature of the rp money it's worthless if the world its ending.   I wasn't thinking about what would be useful, I was thinking about what she'd realistically have ( like a dorm room full of stuff) but I can update that to something more pertinent... maybe I can find a different background in the core book.
Also tell me what contacts does your character have, pm me the details of those stuff. Sure, once I get it worked out.
You can also add flaws up until `10 points. Thanks, will do.  I have the book here somewhere.
Also did you put the fourth point on Athletics with the freebees? Yes, and increased an attribute, and added willpower.  Did I do that right?
since you cannot add more than three on any abilities on character creation.  Yup.

Thanks for the opportunity

Miyu

okay then everything looks okay. Remember to pm me your contacts and your allies information when you have time ^^

kobrakid92

I'm going to have to drop my interest for now while I do some research on the NWod system since I'm not completely familiar with it. I shall return at a later time if possible.

Miyu

I can teach you everything you need to know, the system can be learned quite easily with help ^^

LittleKitten

Very interested but I do not know the system....is that ok?

Miyu

Sure it is, I can help you out if you need me to.

kobrakid92

I just need help with character creation. Like are there any special additions for Power, Finesse, and Resistance? Are there any other restrictions? Other than maxing out everything at level 1.

Miyu

The only real restriction are these:

Any Skills cannot be upgraded past three at character creation. When you get the bonus points or the flaws points you can upgrade them past that. Also think about the backgrounds, don't put Resources since it will not be something you will use, in terms of weaponry it really depends on your character don't go overboard with weapons. Backgrounds as skills cannot be taken over three at character creation, as I said with bonus points or flaw points you can keep putting them. Also you have up to ten flaws points to gather if you wish to.