Push/Jumper Fandom combo w body theft (m2f)

Started by Callie Del Noire, September 29, 2022, 10:41:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Callie Del Noire

So, I have this idea of blending the two movies. And a few other ideas

My idea for the story is this: MC is an agent for Division, who has no power but has been in the Division for 30 years, mostly as a field chief. He was sent in to clean up the mess/fallout from the movie in Hong Kong. YC is an escaped prisoner from Division, a Pusher whose power has been augmented to the point he can literally push a mind out of their body and into another one. YC was able to escape custody o Hong Kong by pushing a Division Jumper into thinking they were helping you get away but he got shot in the escape and bled out an died. So, you scraped up some cash by pushing people into giving you their savings to hire a rogue jumper to get you clear of the searchers led by MC.

I get a update that you’re meeting with the jumper at a club on the main island and spot her. Following her, I sneak up on YC meeting her and ambush her, knocking her out. We struggle over the weapon and you are forced to Push me into her body. As I’m struggling to recover from the experience, you manage to meet my eyes and push in a memory of being ordered to provide any and all assistance I can.

So, I jump to Tokyo to my safe house. Covered by a trio of shadows, you’re finally safe from Divisions watchers and sniffs. You start ‘helping’ me adapt to being a 20 something tattooed and body pierced woman by slipping in small suggestions to alter my outlook and personality without making me your outright sex toy. I’m struggling with decades of loyalty to Division while you adjust me into the woman of your dreams.

Both of unaware that a VERY powerful Watcher, Sarah Frank, has set up plans decades earlier to assist her escape from Division. MC met her prior to Division and helped plan the escape of YC and the eventual meeting of us. MC has no recall of this as the meeting and planning was wipe from her memory. You eventually in the meddling of MCs personality and memories undo the Wipe and I persuade you to assist me in helping to free Sarah.

PM me please!
MC will wind up in the body of the Jumper. She has lots of ink and piercings, parties hard and works harder.
Sinclair ‘Syn’ Dane. She’s been living solo for over a decade since a group of anti jumper activists killed her family. She can jump from Japan to New Orleans in one jump. Division has her on the ten most wanted list due to her thefts and escapes.

List of Powers

Movers: telekinetics who can be strong enough to deflect bullets.
Sniffer. Psychic trackers who simply require an item the user who used it. Can be foiled by shadows, seers and wipers.
Wipers: psychics capable of wiping memories. They can break the link of items to their owners blocking sniffers
Watchers: psychics who can see the future. Usually sketch or draw the scenes.
Shifter:  psychic capable of creating realistic illusions around objects and people. Must have some similarity to the image being projects. Such as money illusions require paper cut into the shape of the bill.
Screamers: psychics who can generate intense sonic blasts that are very damaging. Capable of destroying concrete and rupturing internal organs.
Stitches: Psychic healers. They can telekinetically stick a person together, conduct psychic surgery to open up a person to remove a bullet or to fuse blood vessels

Callie Del Noire