Question Regarding Signatures

Started by Caelia, September 22, 2017, 12:48:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caelia

I apologize in advance if I'm being incredibly dim and the answer is literally waving at me but for whatever reason, my mind is struggling to comprehend the rules regarding signatures.

So, from what I've read in the rules, it states that signatures must be uploaded to the wiki page for E so here's my question:

Say we commission someone to make an image we want to use as a signature, or we find an image off the web we want to use (that still abides by the rules regarding the images themselves.) Do we then upload the image, commissioned or other-wise, to the wiki, and then using the wiki image URL generated, embed the image into our signature using BBCodes?

Again, I apologize if the answer is right in front of my eyes and I'm just not seeing it.

Oniya

For signatures, yes.  At the bottom of this page, there's a section on how to upload images to the wiki.  We had some troubles in the past with images that were hosted off-site becoming inaccessible and then hanging the rest of the page.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17