Word Association Game IV

Started by Lilias, February 09, 2013, 06:09:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Bandit 600

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Bandit 600

CottonKitty

Captain Maltese

Rhedyn

Captain Maltese

Rhedyn

Bandit 600

Rhedyn

Bandit 600

Dragon

Figment is the best part of EPCOT

tyr4n02r

Future

(Epcot '99 was my jam. "Food Rocks" and "Honey I Shrunk" and "Alpha Base")
I apparently insulted Dicebot's mother, and it still remembers... you've been warned...
Mainly missing on Tuesdays, sorry.
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

Bandit 600

Spaceship

I have not been in a few years, but one of these days I am going to dive in their massive fishtank, it looks like a lot of fun.

tyr4n02r

(You might be disappointed. A lot has change in the last four-ish years, mainly adding more licensing to some rides. For whatever its worth, it appealed to my little cousin so it worked i guess. RIP The Lands & Malstrom… Oh but the new 3 Caballeros Mexico redux is funny at least.)

Mission
I apparently insulted Dicebot's mother, and it still remembers... you've been warned...
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

Darius

When the avalanche has started, the pebbles no longer get to vote.
Ons and Offs
absence to make hearts grow fonder
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings
No one is an unjust villain in their own mind… we are all the hero of our own story.” A Lucio

Bandit 600

Rhedyn

tyr4n02r

Intro!  My Ons and Offs

Captain Maltese

ErisXfrost

Bandit 600

Hazel

tyr4n02r

Intro!  My Ons and Offs

Captain Maltese