Xana's newest ideas [MUL] (Updated 9/6-No games available)

Started by WyldRanger, August 02, 2008, 07:59:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WyldRanger

ALL IDEAS AND FORTHCOMING GAMES ARE CANCELED DUE TO XANA'S BEING OVERWHELMED!  :-X

Greenthorn

WyldRanger

Oh thanks for the reminder GT, I forgot about adding that part *sheesh* :)

Greenthorn

Quote from: Xana Cenad on August 02, 2008, 08:02:59 PM
Oh thanks for the reminder GT, I forgot about adding that part *sheesh* :)

STOP!  *smiles*

I was asking for...myself *winks*

WyldRanger

Well, it still applies :) Both actually mostly Vanilla and Romance with some adventuring thrown in later on in the story (hopefully it will get that far *laughs*)

Sephora

Hey, I don't know if Greenthorn already grabbed it or if you don't mind double playing the same rp; but I wouldn't mind doing this rp either.  Still looking?  Or am I too late?

Greenthorn

Sephora..you may have it..I didn't officially grab it yet *smiles*

(besides...I'm slow at posting lately)

WyldRanger

Well, I wasn't planning on starting this rp until tomorrow at the earliest, but if you're still interested I'll take either one of you :) Doesn't matter to me. But I'll let GT decide since she was the first one to post a reply.

And after posting this I'm off for the night so just post here and I'll get back to you one way or the other tomorrow :)

Ashleebabe

Is your Avatar the Princess Bride?

Some say the world will end in fire, Some say in ice. From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate To say that for destruction ice Is also great And would suffice.

WyldRanger

Actually I don't really know, I just typed in "Romantic Kiss Avatars" in Google and this was one of the things that popped up, thought it was nice and decided to use it.

...haven't watched Princess Bride in a long time but I certainly enjoyed it when I watched it. :)

The Dark Raven

Looks like Westley and Buttercup to me....

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

WyldRanger

WyldRanger

The Dark Raven

Quote from: Xana Cenad on August 02, 2008, 07:59:11 PM

An Unexpected Turn of Events

[VAN-E turning into NC-E] Sinclair Ravenwood is a rather young vampire who's seeking a bride. He wears a bracelet that allows him to walk unharmed in the sunlight and appears normal in everyday interactions with the local humans.

He sends out ads declaring that the rich man is looking for a wife.

He will not reveal himself to his bride-to-be until they end up in bed after dating where he will suddenly take off his bracelet and show his true identity. Then, he will ravish her viciously and turns her unwillingly into his wife by biting her in the neck and drinking her blood.

I'd love to take up this one if you are still interested.

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

WyldRanger

It's certainly still available. :) PM me and we can swap starting ideas.

WyldRanger

updated...added a couple of more short stories [8/20]

WyldRanger

updated (8/21) to include X-Files interest  :D

The Dark Raven

Not exactly what she was looking for...
[NC]

At the risk of possibly monopolizing, this one looks interesting as well...shall I send you a tell?  Let me know :-)

WyldRanger

Certainly...PM's are ALWAYS welcome  ;)

WyldRanger

Unlocked a couple of ideas that I'll be willing to play in multiple threads :)

xXStarlightXx

I would love to do either Indecent Lust, A family Secret or Unexpected turn of events.  Let me know what you would like to do.  Looking forward to hearing from you.

WyldRanger

I'm really open to any of them so whichever suites your fancy the most at this particular time :) Just PM me with your thoughts and we'll go from there  :D

Alexander

QuoteInitiating the Innocent
[VAN turning into possible BON] Male Tutor/Female student. Each have a secret crush on the other. He comes on to her after school and ends up taking her home and teaching her all about passionate lovemaking (this can include bondage and some S&M).

.................... ;D

WyldRanger

WyldRanger