[/td][/tr][/table]

Dizzi

Skye

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Dizzi

real3000

Kotah

Finally in a rage we scream at the top of our lungs into this lonely night, begging and pleading they stop sucking up dry.There as guilty as sin, still as they always do when faced with an angry mob: they wipe the blood from their mouths and calm us down with their words of milk and honey. So the play begins, we the once angry mob are now pacified and sit quietly entertained. But the curtain exists far from now becasue their lies have been spoken. My dear, have you forgotten what comes next? This is the part where we change the world.

Skye

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Dizzi

Kotah

Finally in a rage we scream at the top of our lungs into this lonely night, begging and pleading they stop sucking up dry.There as guilty as sin, still as they always do when faced with an angry mob: they wipe the blood from their mouths and calm us down with their words of milk and honey. So the play begins, we the once angry mob are now pacified and sit quietly entertained. But the curtain exists far from now becasue their lies have been spoken. My dear, have you forgotten what comes next? This is the part where we change the world.

Skye

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

real3000

Dizzi

Skye

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Dizzi

Kotah

Dizzi

Kotah

Skye

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

real3000