U R Banned!

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

innHERendo

u r banned for making me want to spank you
My Ons/Offs

"I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one I love and I can't let you go.

Autumn52

U R Banned for not spanking me
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

innHERendo

U R Banned for making feel bad for not spanking you since it's what you were wanting
My Ons/Offs

"I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one I love and I can't let you go.

Autumn52

You are banned for not nibbling my shoulder
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

innHERendo

u r banned for not running your nails down my bare chest
My Ons/Offs

Autumn52

U R Banned for making me want to sit in your lap

innHERendo

u r banned for not already being on my lap
My Ons/Offs

Autumn52

U R banned for not returning my kiss

innHERendo

u r banned for kissing me like that and making my head spin to where I couldn't think.
My Ons/Offs

Autumn52

U R Banned for make me giggle so much ;D

innHERendo

u r banned for looking so cute when you giggle like that.
My Ons/Offs

Autumn52

U R banned for making me imagine how cute you are right now

innHERendo

u r banned for only thinking about how cute I am and nothing more
My Ons/Offs

Autumn52

U R banned for thinking I am only thinking about looks, personalities are quite cute and adorable

innHERendo

u r banned for puffing up my ego too much and for making me think that you are more than just cute  ;)
My Ons/Offs

Autumn52

U R Banned for.... oh hell never mind, I huggle you and cuddle you and then Bann you for some made up reason I cant think of cause you make me dizzy

giggles

innHERendo

u r banned for losing control and making me think naughty things
My Ons/Offs

Autumn52

U R banned for thinking naughty thoughts in a PG-13 forum
giggles

innHERendo

u r banned for not wondering what they are...besides the rules don't say I can't think I just can't vocalize in PG-13 forum. :P
My Ons/Offs

Autumn52

U R banned for pointing out a very good point

innHERendo

u r banned for not being able to think clearly around me
My Ons/Offs

Autumn52

U R Banned for putting off that wonderful completely masculine smell that makes my knees go weak and my head get dizzy...

innHERendo

u r banned for filling the air with your intoxicating aroma that makes me unable to do anything else but talk to you
My Ons/Offs

Merry Gentry

banned for flirting with Xandi so much you made her dizzy
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Galanthor

banned for having a sexy ava