Caravanserai [The Hub | Hypnotic Night Club]

Started by Flower, January 31, 2019, 04:49:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LocusVonErich

Name: Joseph Edwards
Date | Time: 16 June 2020, 9 PM
Wearing: Green suit
Tagging: Reese, Open

"The Mirage has become my third home, of sorts. Though I have to admit, Quos Residential Suite number five does have its perks. Though I probably should make my way around the rest of the place before I settle for an absolute favorite." He responded, sipping his drink. He contemplated pressing his luck with her, but her yellow dress told him that it would be best to exercise caution.

LadyKatherine

Name: Victoria "Tori"  Valentine
Date | Time: 16 June 2020 | 9:00 PM
Wearing: Frilly black dress with a red spiral top to bottom, red outline of a heart above the left breast
Tagging: Becky, Elizabeth, Open

Victoria walked into the club. She was still not sure why she had come, other than the fact that Becky had asked her here. She had pretty much given up hope of finding any information about her brother, so asking around wasn't important.

As she walked in she noticed two people that she recognized, Elizabeth, who had spent some time with her when she first got here, and Becky, who she had shared a special night with a few days ago. A small blush crept to her cheeks as she thought about it, but she quickly regained her composure and walked on. "Time to put on the mask again" She muttered to herself.

Flower

Name: Reese
Date | Time: June 16, 9 pm
Wearing: Careful Yellow
Tagging:Joseph, Open

“My boss would be thrilled to hear that,” Reese said with a slight chuckle. Her eyebrows arched at his mention of what she presumed to be his hotel room, unsure of his intentions. “That’s great. I’d give you suggestions but I barely had time to explore myself.”

Also, she’d rather not be a walking commercial on her off day.

“How much longer do you plan to stay here?” She questioned with a gesture to the closest bartender.

Once the man was nearby, she ordered a real drink. Nothing fancy. Just a vodka cranberry.

"Feel free to say that's none of my business." Reese lifted her hand as if to display a white flag, not wanting him to become upset and snappy with her.

Gannameade

Name: Apollo King
Date | Time: June 16, 9:10 pm
Wearing: Emerald Guardian
Tagging: Open

“You are not going to find out from over here!  You look amazing Elizabeth…if she is you might help her see the light.”  He said with a shrug thinking she had to try.

“I can’t determine if they are gold diggers.  I use you for that.  But you have the night off!  Go have fun…if things don’t work out.  I will be at the door later waiting to walk you to your room.”  He said.  “I am just me…if I am flirting it is not that I am trying.”  He smirked.

“Someone has to push your cute behind out of the nest!  You will always be my best friend Elizabeth!  You will tell me when my stuff stinks!!  But if you don’t do something more…you will end up lonely like me!!”  He said “Oh come on…you never know.  Some people don’t know who they are like you and me.  They might just need the help that you can give.  See two times.  You can’t make a true decision till after three!”  He said.

“So you get to have a best man, before me?!?”  He chuckled.   “Fine we can try that!  There is the sea lovely it is time to swim.”  He stated.

Elizabeth Ecsed

Name: Elizabeth
Date | Time: 16th, 9:13
Wearing: elegant yellow dress

gold necklace with emerald

Five foot five tall walking staff tightly wrapped in criss-crossing thin yellow ribbons, creating diamond patterns showing the silvery wood

Tagging: Apollo, Victoria, open

Elizabeth shook her head in disagreement "I don't think straight people 'see the light' Apollo. If so, I know a really cute gay boy who wants your number. "

She smirked "golddigger detector service? Now that's a marketable skill. I'd make bank. "

Elizabeth threw up her right hand in defeat.

"Ok! Fine! I'll go mingle and bride hunt! No t-shirts at the wedding!

And don't you dare touch my butt with a ten foot pole"

Elizabeth limped away, towards Victoria, her mood changing as she approached the other lady

"Hi Victoria! I love your dress so much. I tried to do gothic clothes once... It didn't go well. Have you had any fun adventures at Caravanserai yet?"

Gannameade

Tagging: Elizabeth, Becky, Open

"Like I said...You and I, know who we are."  He winked as he shook his head.

"We can look into that as a business venture too if you want?!?"  He smirked but hadn't really thought about that till this moment, most people knew but then there were others that were more than clueless.

"You butt is off limits if you move now!"  He winked as she moved away, he shook his head and moved around the club.  He spotted who she was with and the flow of her body as she seemed to be relaxed with the dark haired woman.

He did see Becky at the bar and moved to at least speak, didn't see her around too much which was too bad for him.  She was busy which was good to be out her and enjoy one's self

"Hello Lovely, how are you doing this evening?"  He said he didn't think he was flirting so much as being honest, to him she was truly lovely.  'It wasn't a line...was it?!?'  Actually contemplating his words to her.

RedPhoenix

Name: Becky Washington
Wearing: Sunny Yellow
Tagging: Tori, Apollo, Open!

Becky's eyes lit up as Tori entered the room. She came! Becky felt her heart flutter. But then realized the only color she was wearing was red. Aw. Did that mean no hitting on her? Or did that mean she considered herself, taken? The butterflies intensified. But as Becky lifted her arm to wave, Tori kept walking past, and Becky felt her heart shattering. Oh. She lowered her arm sadly, turning back to her drink. Well, so much for that.

She was considering whether to run after her or not, when Apollo approached. Becky put her smile back on quickly for the man, not wanting to reveal that she was feeling such conflicting emotions at what was supposed to be a fun and light-hearted party. "Hey you." She said cheerfully. "I'm uh," well damn that was a terrible time to be asked that question. Truth be told she was rather confused and hurt at the moment from how Tori had walked past her, but she didn't want to say it. "Well I'm good." She responded with a bit more effort than usual. "How are you mister Sun God?"

Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs | Canon in Red
I move the stars for no one.

Gannameade

Tagging: Elizabeth, Becky, Open

Becky was an anomly to him, not because she didn't outright jump into his arms...but she could have and he wouldn't have complained in the slightest but she was well...able to do whomever she wanted here and she didn't let it go to her head.  He couldn't help but smile.  He was normally good at reading people, save when it came to him hence was what he normally used Elizabeth for.  It was far easier to know when some liked him when they dropped into his lap, he wasn't good on subtle cues...when he was interested in someone a least.  The might very well have to hit him with a frying pan or he wouldn't catch it.  In a court room he was...what his father made him to be...a shark so when Becky said...'Well I'm good' when she could easily be the life or center of anywhere she stood it didn't sit right with him.  Maybe she didn't want to talk to him, but he was here and so was she.

He couldn't help but to smile when she called him the Sun God.  "Wondering why my beautiful lady is standing here alone...I know I may not be your....confidant but you can talk to me and I will listen and not make any judgements...I swear...I mean I promise.  You just don't seem like your normal bubbly self. if it is your ex tell me where he is and I will beat him for you?!?"

LocusVonErich

"Honestly, I haven't a clue. I think I may make Caravanserai into my permanent residence, depending on how things go. There's not really much left back in the States, and I've basically the ability to stay retired for the rest of my days." He didn't mind answering her innocuous questions.

"So, how did a girl like you end up in a place like this?" It was a dumb pickup line of a question, but as long as we were asking inane questions, he may as well have started with this one. "You can give me the Cliff's Notes if you like."

LadyKatherine

Wearing: Frilly black dress with a red spiral top to bottom, red outline of a heart above the left breast

Victoria smiled at Elizabeth as she ordered a drink "Thank you Miss Elizabeth, I love your dress as well, very elegant"

She picked up her drink off of the counter and sipped is carefully "Are you enjoying your time here?"

She noticed Becky looking at her from across the room. She drank her drink a bit quicker and gave her a small wave.

Elizabeth Ecsed

Five foot five tall walking staff tightly wrapped in criss-crossing thin yellow ribbons, creating diamond patterns showing the silvery wood

Tagging:  Victoria, mentioned Apollo, Becky, open

"Awww, thank you. Becky helped me pick it out. I had no idea how to pull off yellow. She's a sweet lady."

Elizabeth waved her soda at Becky, pointing her out, then nodded.

"Yes, quite a bit actually. It's so different from Savannah. It's nice to not have to worry about anything for a while.

But of course my goofy sidekick from home is here as well, so that's annnnoyyyiinngg"

Elizabeth waved her multipurpose soda at Apollo, then giggled "he's a really nice guy, actually, and a great friend. Just don't tell him I said that, though, please."

RedPhoenix

Tagging: Tori, Apollo, Open!

Becky laughed. "Oh lord does everyone believe all I think about is my ex." She sighed. "I really need to stop talking about that."

"I've only been alone for a few minutes, I just finished dancing with - " her voice trailed off as her eyes, which had never really left Tori, caught her wave. Becky's face lit up instantly, and she waved back happily. "Um, dancing with someone." She said distractedly, her eyes on Tori.

LadyKatherine

"Yes... Becky is "sweet", as you say." She turned back to Elizabeth "To think, I would come here for important business and end up staying for pleasure. I almost never want to leave and return to my life." She sipped her drink "But I will have to at some point, and if I don't leave by choice they'll drag me out"

Victoria cleared her throat "But enough about me, how has your night gone? Yellow looks good on you, have you met anyone interesting?"

Victoria raised her glass up towards Becky, as if inviting her over.

Gannameade

Tagging: Elizabeth, Becky, Tori, Open

"No I just think you need something to take your mind off of back home even for a little while."  He said with a smirk.  "So what would you like to talk about then?"  He asked as she focused on her licking his lips absently.

"Finished dancing with?"  He turned to look over his shoulder to see someone he hadn't seen before.  Then back to Becky.  Then it all made sense as he saw the glow of her complexion as she looked at Tori.  "Someone you need to go see?"  He got it, pretty clearly now.  Yet a smile played over his face nonetheless.  He remember seeing that look and he did understand.

Elizabeth Ecsed

Tagging:  Victoria, mentioned Reese, open

"Yes, a lot of people seem to feel that way about Caravanserai. I certainly do as well... It's such a unique little Outpost in the world. They did a fantastic job with it."

Elizabeth smiled, holding out her right arm so Victoria could see the dress better. "Well, that depends on what kind of yellow. Most of them truly are not my friend. A lot of them make me look sick or dead or worse.

Interesting? Uhm, just the same faces, mostly. Though there is one or two people I haven't met yet. "

Briefly, perhaps involuntarily, the redheads eyes strayed over to Reese, then back to Victoria

Flower

Reese did not bother concealing her surprise upon hearing Joseph’s desire to remain at Caravanserai. It wasn’t that she was tired of his presence. His being at the hotel didn’t bother her at all. She did not see him much as her job kept her occupied most of the day. It was just, you know, shocking.

Yet, who was she to judge? She’d done the same, in a way. Choosing to stay in this fantasy rather than face the problems of her reality.

“There are worse places to lay down roots,” she said with a meek smile and a deep gulp of her drink. “That’s for sure.”

His asking her a question in return made her lips purse together as she contemplated an answer. He helped by indicating that the details were not of importance.

“Short version is that I was desperate for a change in scenery,” Reese said, being honest with him.

RedPhoenix

Tagging: Apollo, Open!

"Someone I need to go see?" Becky suddenly looked uneasy, as if something she thought she was keeping secret was suddenly on front street. "Oh um, why, do you think uh, do you think I should?" She asked, trying to fake an easy breeziness that she was not at all pulling off. "Is that?" She saw Tori lift her glass. "I mean if you think I should..." She looked to Apollo, trying to act like this was no huge deal, but she was behaving much more like a schoolgirl with a crush than the mature confident grown woman she was trying to fake at being.

Gannameade

He would be lying if he said he wasn't interested in her, but he saw that her mind and her heart were elsewhere.  With his best courtroom king smile.  "Go to her Becky.  You know you want too.  Go get her girl."  He said with a familiar friendly wink.  He realized whatever chance he had with her was gone and woman like this deserved happiness.

"Come on, you won't get your dream girl over here."  It was easy to send her on, she wasn't for him.  It all be came more than crystal clear.

LadyKatherine

Victoria smiled "Well I don't want to keep you from mingling, perhaps you'd rather talk to someone else" She gestured towards Reese "Definitely more interesting than me"

She finished her drink and ordered another "If you get bored and want a drink, I'll buy you one"

Elizabeth Ecsed

Date | Time: 16th, 9:17

Tagging:  Victoria, mentioned Reese, open

Elizabeth wrinkled her nose, blanching

"What? No.... Just going up to and talking to beautiful women is not... Not a skill I possess, like at all. I don't even get through 'hi I'm Elizabeth' without getting nervous and stuttery. I do ok if she talks to me first, usually. Sorta. Kinda...."

Elizabeth looked up at the dark haired lady, wondering. Victoria seemed too... Sheltered to really know what 'buy you a drink' typically meant in a place like this.

Plus, the red and black didn't say 'please hit on me', no matter how attractive the dress... And it's occupant... Was.

So Elizabeth just smiled warmly, letting her happiness at the offer shine into her voice. "Oh, thank you so much Victoria! I actually don't drink alcohol... Booze and bad legs don't mix well, but they serve a superb Shirley Temple that I'd like another one of"

RedPhoenix

Tagging: Apollo, Tori, Elizabeth, Open!

Apollo's word of encouragement were what Becky needed to hear. She smiled nervously at him, feeling the butterflies in her stomach flutter on up to her throat and form a big lump there. Why was she so dang nervous? Things had gone so well with Tori a few nights ago. Dammit. This must be the hard part about liking someone. Becky had so little experience with these things that she found her nerves and anxiety hard to overcome.

But Apollo, he was here to help. "Thank you." She said to him, then took a deep breath. You can do this Becky, you can do this.

She took a step away from the bar, then paused, and turned back to Apollo. "Thanks." She said, looking a bit less nervous now, her much easier smile spreading as she stepped into him and wrapped him up in a close hug, planting a kiss on his cheek. "I mean it." She gave him a joyful grin and then slowly untangled herself and took another deep breath. I can do this.

She walked over to Tori in the manner of a woman trying to act casual and looking stiffer than normal because of it. When she arrived she saw Tori was talking to Elizabeth who she also gave a smile. Her eyes though, soon locked onto Tori.

"Hey." She said with a nervous wave to the two of them. "You um, you look good." She said to Tori, then glanced over at Elizabeth, "Um, both of you." She grinned anxiously, hands running up and down her sides as if she didn't quite know what to do with them, hips swaying just a touch to the music.

Gannameade

Apollo smiled at the one that could have been his queen walked away, he could only hope she was happy with whoever claimed her.  He didn't understand her nervousness, but she reminded him of Elizabeth and he shook his head and stood there frowning at her as he often did his best friend that had that same look and realized he was bound to be Becky's big brother even when they returned home.  He would let her know. 

"You are welcome, if you ever need me for anything...even after we part...you can call me...I have two good ears for you.  I can be like the big brother you never had?"  He smiled at her lightly.

"Becky its ok?!?"  He watched her move only turn back to him and move into his arms.  Deep down he had hoped she was moving into his arms for another reason...not to gain confidence to go to another.  But deep down even he had to admit since their speed dating event...he wanted her to be happy.  "Becky..." He held her and whispered into her ear.  "Go get your woman!"  He said it his words hopefully breathing confidence into her.

He waved her on like he was kicking baby bird out of the nest.

LocusVonErich

"A change in scenery? That doesn't really explain much. After all, there's nothing but desert around us for miles. Then again, I guess that's the appeal. Miles of sand, and all the bourbon in the world to convince yourself that you made the right choice." He shook his head in irritation, he had never been good at talking.

Flower

“Change in scenery is much easier to say than divorce,” Reese explained as she finished her drink and flagged down the bartender for a refill.

Reese’s cheeks burned with hot shame as she still blamed herself for the failure of her marriage. The logical part of her knew it wasn’t her fault that he chose to stick his dick in another woman’s vagina but...what if she’d been just the tiniest bit more attentive? What if she nagged a little less? Maybe if she’d done something different, he wouldn’t have felt the need to seek out the attentions of another woman.

“Enough about that,” she said with a dismissive wave of her hand. “I see you’re decked out in green. It looks nice on you. What are you aiming for tonight?”

It was a risque question but any topic was better than discussing her former marriage.

LadyKatherine

"Becky, it's so nice to see you again. Your outfit is simple, but you don't need a fancy dress to look good. I believe it's my turn to buy you a drink~" She smiled

"Elizabeth, perhaps I can help. I could be your wing... girl?"