News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Caravanserai [Villas]

Started by Flower, July 05, 2018, 08:16:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LocusVonErich

Name: Joseph Edwards
Date | Time: 16 June 2020, late
Wearing: Green suit
Tagging: Olivia

"I doubt I could bounce on it. He replied as he watched her begin to jump up and down. "I suppose I could try." Crawling on the bed, he uneasily stood up and began to bounce. Luckily, the ceilings were vaulted, so he was less likely to hit his head. He had his misgivings about bouncing while drunk, especially after a meal. But, he put those thoughts aside and bounced anyway.

After a few minutes of the constant bouncing, he finally collapsed on the bed. Catching his breath, he couldn't stop laughing, he was actually having fun. Pure, innocent, joyful fun. For the first time in a while, it seemed as though he were at peace with himself. Really, for the first time since his stepfather died, Joseph Edwards was happy, not just content. But, with the bouncing having stopped came back the more pervasive thoughts. How far was this going to go? How far were either of them willing to go? He sat up, and prepared to start bouncing again, not wanting to keep his attention on such questions.

Peripherie

Name: Olivia "Liv" Evans
Date | Time: June 16, late
Wearing: Light green shirt dress, no hat
Tagging: Joseph

It was an odd, kind of awkward, fun. They bounced and tried to both stay near each other as not to fall on the floor but far enough away to not collide and end up with painful lumps on their heads. Liv was soon a giggly, heavily-breathing mess. Joseph went down first, but he had a smile on his face. At first, she worried that it was more a grimace at feeling sick or hurt. But as she began to sway a little sway on top of the comforter, she could inspect his face more closely. Yep, a smile! That was nice to see - as if she had made some positive impact on him. Or at least, on how his night was going.

Olivia tried to sit gracefully down beside him in a curtsy like fashion, but her ankles betrayed her - causing her to spin and land backward, into and across Joseph's lap. "Ooof!" She lay stunned for a moment as she realized what happened. Then came the blush.

"My bad, sorry." She quickly moved to smooth her short dress down over her thighs as sections of the fabric had ridden up to the tops of her legs. She swept a few loose strands of hair out of her face and started to attempt to move back to her section of the bed. But there was a drawback to how comfy, plush, and luxurious the mattress was - it made quick maneuvering more difficult. All that she accomplished was wiggling and scooting and pressing against him.

Another quick mouthing of 'sorry' and she let out a playful huff. "That's it; I'm stuck." Was she? Perhaps her coordination was still greatly handicapped by her alcohol consumption, or maybe there was a pull between them that was just starting to take control of how that night was going to go.
"Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher
storm, but to add color to my sunset sky." - Rabindranath Tagore

LocusVonErich

Olivia landing right in his lap was softened by the luxury and softness of the bedding. The way her skirt rode up gave Joseph the ever so slightest peek at her thighs. The way she scooted and wiggled, while unintentional, began to awaken something within him. Sure, it was already awoken by the dancing moment they had shared outside, but now it was even more so. The tone of the night was shifting.

"Sure. You're "stuck". He whispered, reciprocating her playfulness. He found himself uncomfortable. It was understandable, being in the position he was in. The precipice of something, the hint of a moment, the edge of glory. Shifting himself slightly, he rested his back against the headboard of the bed. What to do, what to do? After a rather pregnant pause, he decided. He pressed his lips to her cheek abruptly, not lingering too long. Afterwards, he looked her in the eyes, letting her decide on the next course of action.

Peripherie

Joseph seemed to be evaluating something as he looked at her. Her fingers gripped at the sheets as her breath stilled, waiting for his reaction. And then this hardened rocker placed a soft kiss to her cheek. Liv smile, cracking into almost a laugh as she suddenly felt both comforted and empowered. She shifted her weight, finally feeling free of the comfy prison of blankets, and moved to sit up. Pressing her hands over the thickness of his shoulders, she pulled her self out of the hollow of his lap. This didn't wholly separate them, however. Liv settled back close to Joseph, this time straddling his waist with her feet moving to tangle in the sheets between his back and the headboard. Now, who was the one who couldn't move?

That smile remained, but it was less passive and now had a hunt of hunger at the corners. Her fingers walked up to the long lines on either side of his neck before settling into the hair at his nape. The lingered there without moving much as she wanted to focus on what she had planned for his lips. This had been building since he met her on the dance floor. Or was it something that started back when she approached him in the lobby of the hotel? It didn't matter when all that was between them was an inch of air.

Then not even that. Olivia let her lips press against his with a soft little sigh of anticipation. A sweet lick followed, as if might have questioned her intentions.

LocusVonErich

Joseph couldn't help but to notice the way her overall aura seemed to change. The way she shifted, seemingly locking him in place with her legs. His clothes suddenly felt heavy, as if they were wet and he were carrying bricks in every available pocket. "Guess I'm the one "stuck" now." He laughed after she had positioned herself just right. Those were the words he found, and he frantically began searching for more, even though it seemed that words weren't necessary.

But then, her energy seemed to change further. Her lips met his, and that meeting brought a surge through his body. On instinct, his tongue darted out to meet hers. His hands moved to caress her face, taking the reins back as the kiss deepened. Once an eternity seemed to pass, he let the kiss come to its natural conclusion. Resting his forehead against hers, Joseph tried to catch his breath.

"I want this. I need this." He said in a barely audible whisper. What this was, he wasn't one hundred percent sure. All he knew was that he had to have whatever it was, and he was willing to go as far as she would let him go to get what he wanted. From the intensity of what they had just shared, she had to feel the same way.

Peripherie

Her poor dress had ridden up beyond her thighs and was now relegated to the status of a long shirt - exposing more than just the pale, soft skin of her legs. It was perhaps a good thing that she had worn something that matched, but it was less bad and more embarrassing that it was a small green thong that was thin enough to be transparent. Joseph didn't seem to mind her choices, not at all.

Liv was melting into the growing kiss, pressing back as he did, tangling up with his tongue when he parted his lips. Only when they were breathless did she open her eyes again, nuzzling her cheek into his hand as what they were doing registered. He said he needed this. She nodded eagerly against his forehead, wanting this building heat between them to continue. Her free hands left his neck and moved to untie his accessory from around her hair - letting her locks fall down her shoulders and within his reach. The tie wasn't forgotten though; she threaded it around his neck - using the ends to tug and pull him closer as she leaned back. The effect was her movement was two-fold - to press him closer so that her hips would sink and strain against his own, and to get him to equally tug and hold her in back as she tilted away.

When their lips met again, she whispered 'yes'  between kisses. An answer to an offer he hadn't given. But it was there, a decision and a desire to take things even further.

taurinekitten

Name: Phoebe De'Makis
Date | Time: June 16th | Late
Wearing: This
Tagging: Apollo

As he went to pick her up she jumped playfully in his arms, long tan legs wrapping around him, her arms on his shoulders as their lips locked again in passionate kissing. His hands slid under her ass as he pressed her against the wall, a soft gasp escaping her lips. Her tongue danced with his and as she pulled back to catch her breath, her teeth pulled lightly on his bottom lip. What am I doing? The question burned at her thoughts but she pushed it away. Stop thinking, stop worrying and just have fun. The truth of it was it had been a while since she'd allowed herself to indulge in the physical comfort of another. Sure, it was probably like riding a bike, hop back on and it will all come back, but for a moment she felt awkward and unsure of herself.

The elevator wall felt cold against her wet skin, a contrast to the heat being shared between their bodies. The varying temperatures mixed with the earlier intake of alcohol was making her head spin. She ached to feel him inside her, she wanted him to take her right there in the elevator. "You're making it so hard to be a good girl." She whispered in his ear, her hand caressing the back of his neck as she nibbled from his ear to his shoulder blade.

A ding made her jump, thankfully he was holding tightly enough onto her that she didn't fall to the floor. He set her down and she quickly tied her top back up, folding the towel over her arm and standing there as if nothing happened. Just in time as the doors opened and a handful of people shuffled in, dressed in colors that hinted they were on their way to the club. She drew her lips in tightly, hoping to avoid bursting out in laughter.

With another flash of a grin, she grabbed his hand and pulled him out onto the floor before the doors closed. Must longer on the elevator and she wasn't sure if she would be able to contain herself. As soon as it was clear, she surprised him by jumping back into his arms, her hand waving in the direction of her room. "Mmm, that way I think?" She giggled, fidgeting with her room key to check the number on it.

They fumbled half kissing and half laughing as they managed to find her suite. She was pressed up against the door as her hand struggled to get the door open with the key. "Don't drop me now." She grinned, her lips diving into his again as the door opened.

She hadn't been in her room but a minute, her bags sprawled on the floor from where she picked through them looking for clothes. Other than that the room hadn't been used. She looked forward to testing out the strength of the bed and the softness of the bedding with him.

After setting her down again, she made her way to the bathroom, starting the shower up for the two of them. She walked over to the mirror and stared at her reflection. The lust and longing she felt were written clearly all over her face, her hair was wet and sticking to her shoulders and back. I look a hot mess. She smiled, shaking her head. I'm sure if he felt that way he wouldn't be out there waiting to take a shower with me.

Her hand moved under the flowing water. Happy with the temperature, she let the wet pieces of her suit fall to the floor before stepping in. The spray of warm water felt relaxing against her scalp, her head tilted back to feel the flow of water.  This is nice. So nice. She hummed happily for a minute before sticking her head out and shouting in his direction. "Care to join me? I'll wash your back if you wash mine."

Best to get clean now, she thought, It's about to get hot, steamy and dirty.

Gannameade

Name: Apollo King
Date | Time | June 16th | Late
Wearing:   Swim wear
Tagging: Phoebe

His fingers kneaded her ripe behind, he was feeling her lips and tongue against his own he was relishing in her kisses and the feel of her lips against his own. He wasn’t in a hurry as he wanted to be very through with her and her pleasure. He was enjoying the feel of her behind in his and she didn’t shy away from his touch or her affection upon him. She was pulling on his lips and he moved her against him not hiding his want of her at all.

The feel of her pinned between him and the wall, in another life, he would have started their tryst right here on the elevator, but he didn’t want them to have to stop or get arrested given the security that might have been her with the cameras about. She was safe for the moment. “What makes you think you are not a good girl…I think you are a very good girl. His hand at the small of her back clearly inside of her panties fully cupping her rear now. He groaned as she nibbled on his ear and kissed down to his shoulder blade. “Mmmmm…umm yeah…don’t be good!” He groaned.

With the opening of the elevator doors, the wind wafted over their wet skin and he stepped off the elevator since she didn’t specify he was headed to his room, but when she pulled back from him as they moved to give him directions he smirked seeing she was direct them to her room. That and her gesturing in that direction. He carried her easily. Their rooms weren’t far apart at all but since she was fumbling with her key he assumed she would be more comfortable at her place with any luck later she would be willing to switch to his.

With her, in his arms, he felt the warmth and comfort of her before they reached her door. His hand moved up to finger through her hair. He pulled her into him, his kissing was focused but misdirected too as he didn’t want to get past her place. “I don’t think I will be dropping you, I have so much more I want and need to do to you.” He teased. Once the door opened he moved her inside kissing her much easily as he closed the door, he locked it and put the hook on it just in case someone would get the DND message.

He smirked as she hadn’t unpacked he didn’t feel bad for as long as he had been here he still hadn’t fully unpacked either. He was pretty sure they were going to take a shower first as he was eager to both taste her and hear her right now. They were probably going to be less apt to break the bed then. She would very well be used to him by then and they could very much use to each other by morning hopefully.

Tbc...Here

Praxis

Name: Mark Watson
Date | Time: June 16th, sometime after 9:25
Wearing: As pictured to the left with this jacket.
Tagging: Delaney

Delaney had always been playful and despite giving the impression at times that she was not aware of her undeniable sexuality, she very much was aware of herself. Very little about Delaney was accidental and he was very much a fan of that.  If you paid attention to her...if you made the effort to understand her and be present...the rewards would be abundant.

She was teasing about his dog, Fomo.  She also wasn't.  Fomo enjoyed face timing with Delaney almost as much as he did and initially he thought that maybe Delaney was just being really supportive and charming about his dog.  In the end he realized that Delaney just loves dogs...and while Fomo was work at times, she was an easy dog to love.

Thoughts of Delaney being thrilled about Fomo being at the resort disappeared when she pressed the curve of her bottom against him; shifting her hips slightly...enticingly...  Tonight was going to be fantastic.

Moreso the next forty-three nights.

After night forty-three...well...he was going to make sure they'd had plenty of discussions about night forty-four and beyond.

He could hear Fomo snuffling at the door and he felt a flare of guilt for leaving her alone in a new environment so quickly.  He'd make it up to her.  Bringing Delaney back was going to be reward enough for the curious little dog who loved new people.  He gave Delaney a stern look, and lifted a single eyebrow imperiously and growling low at the gorgeous brunette as he opened the door to his...now their suite.

"You are going to have be very...very convincing for me to allow you to get out of bed."

Only to turn into a grin as he stepped into the suite.  Grinning because he was kidding with her about getting out of bed right?  Certainly not because he was greeted by an eager little golden retriever.

He settled smoothly into a crouch in front of the golden retriever who was decidedly small for her breed.  Still a medium-sized sort of dog but definitely on the small side.  She sat in front of where he was crouched, her tail wagging so vigorously it was causing her to tip from one side to the other.

"Hello!" , he spoke in a lighter tone than normal, quiet but earnest.  His hands moving over the dog's face, stroking her fur a few times as she continued to squirm in excitement. "Hi good girl, hi!  I'm so glad you're here too.  I am!" Somehow...while staying seated she still had managed to scooch closer and had put her front paws on one of his knees.  Lifting up higher to nuzzle and his neck and beard as he continued to pet her.  "Okay...go say hello.  Go see Delaney!  Go say hi!"

Fomo moved immediately, letting her front paws hit the floor as Mark stood once more.  She moved quickly to be in front of Delaney, all while her tail wagged with so much force it caused her to walk crooked as though she were drunk.  Delaney could feel Fomo's cold, wet nose against her bare shin, then a quick lick of the dog's tongue only to worm her way between Delaney's feet.  Standing now between Delaney's legs with only her furry behind and wagging tail now visible.

Mark gave Delaney a somewhat apologetic grin.  "She's hoping for a bum scratch.  It's kindof her thing."

Cosima

Name: Delaney Clarke
Date | Time: June 16th, Late ish
Wearing: This dress, and these heels.
Tagging: Mark | Closed

The lock clicked then the door opened with the smooth, quiet sound and cool rush of air only experienced in hotels. At first glance, the only thing that didn’t seem relatively standard was the precious pupper face waiting to greet them.

Delaney was enamored and it took a good measure of control to keep from immediately fussing over Fomo.

Like a relatively reasonable person, she waited patiently for the door to close behind them and for Mark to greet first…which was also impossibly endearing. There was a feeling as if something drastically missing from her life had finally fallen into place, and she smiled like an idiot as she watched them interact.  He was sweet with her, and there was absolutely nothing about Fomo that wasn’t charming.

When it was finally Delaney’s turn she was delighted to accommodate any and all of the dog’s requests for bum scratches, and after calmly allowing Fomo to take account of her went about her blessed task.

“It’s oddly fitting that we met in bed…”

It might have seemed as though she wasn’t going to comment on his remark, but as things settled into a comfortable rhythm with Fomo, she saw no reason not to expand playfully on the topic.

Delaney crouched down and loosened the straps on her heels then slid them off. Once they were neatly set aside she lowered herself to kneel on the floor and continued to snuggle the sweetly excited but relatively subdued golden retriever, quietly cooing to her about how she was the goodest girl ever.

Which must have continued for the better part of ten minutes before Fomo settled, Delaney executed the last of the scratches then gently extracted herself from the darling mass of fuzz in order to cross the room back to Mark….who had thus far seemed to simply be waiting patiently for the both of them to finish cuddling.

He was treated to a kiss for his troubles, a soft, lingering one broken gently by a grin and a murmur.

“Your dog is unreasonably adorable…I’m so tickled you brought her.”
Surely not everybody was Kung Fu fighting...
Ons and Offs

Jenibee124

Name: Scarlett Woods
Date | Time: June 17th, 9am
Wearing: As pictured
Tagging: CLOSED

Scarlett's heels clicked against the marble floors, her steps steady like ticking clock as she strolled down the hallway. Her back slumped, and her head bowed, she searched for her suite number again on the paperwork the front desk agent provided her. It was hard to make out the correct room, her eyes swollen and red from miserable tears. Once she located her suite, Scarlett let herself inside. She took in her new surroundings with a sniffle, and she found the humid air tasting stale. Her lungs strained, and her muscles ached as Scarlett explored her room further. Scarlett knew that this place would offer her sanctuary if she allowed it. Yet, the pain still was far too raw that all she wanted to do was crawl into bed and weep until she fell asleep.

Scarlett reached her bedroom and found her belongings already neatly tucked in the corner along with her acoustic guitar. She stared at the face for a long while, endless memories flashing before her eyes. It was her first and only instrument that Scarlett possessed, and it helped her through her best and worst moments.  If only she could still see it that way before her biggest betrayal. Now it is nothing but a haunting reminder of the lifestyle she leads, her happiness shattered so profoundly, she doesn't know how to find all the pieces to glue it all back together.

Scarlett shook her head in shame, turning away from the instigating token towards her bed. Her face suddenly wrinkled in question when she finds a medium-sized black box wrapped perfectly in purple ribbon placed at the foot of the bed. Scarlett reached for the note attached and read it out loud with curiosity.

"Scarlett, I know that life can be so cruel," she sighed. "But you are the toughest person I know. You're going to bounce back from this. I love you and can't wait for you to rush back home. P.S In case, you do find the man of your dreams, I got you this dress for your first date. Remember to have fun, and whatever happens, happens!"

Scarlett shook her head with a chuckle. Her guardian and mother figure, Vivian, always knew how to cheer her up. Scarlett opened the box and found a figure-hugging short black dress. She held up the dress with a cocked brow.

"Cute, but where's the rest of it?" she asked herself.

Scarlett tossed the dress to the side to take a seat on the plush comforter. She kept staring down at Vivian's note, pondering her encouraging words. Scarlett knew she had to get out of the haze somehow, and the one thing she needed before thinking any further was waiting for her at the bar.

"I need a good shower," she sighed. "and some tequila."
Bees that have honey in their mouths have stings in their tails...

Elizabeth Ecsed

Name: Elizabeth

Date | Time: The Time That Becky Leaves plus a few days

Wearing: none of your business

Tagging: Becky, closed.

Elizabeth flopped onto her bed, frustrated. The walk hadn't helped, Apollo tried but hadn't helped, the shower hadn't helped, the late night swim hadn't helped, the time in the jacuzzi hadn't helped. The chocolate hadn't even helped, and it was world class chocolate.

"Fuck my life!" She screamed into a pillow, beating the obscenely comfortable bed with her little hands. Shortly, she moved on to kicking it as well. Wiping angrily at her tears, the crippled girl thought of something she hadn't tried yet. She picked up her phone and powered it on, logging on to the employee Wi-Fi that she had managed to secure access to.

There were only like 6 contacts in her phone, and the one she truly wanted to talk to started with 'Buh'.

She hesitated, debating whether or not she wanted to spill out her heart to someone who was still basically a stranger.

But despite herself, she began texting.

"Hi Becky,

This is Elizabeth from Caravanserai.

How are you? I heard your plane arrived safely and I'm glad. I hope you're settling into your home or wherever you went. I hate it here.

No, that's not the least bit true. I love the sunrise over the hills and how it reflects off the sand, I love the pool at dusk and how the water gets darker and deeper as the sun sets. I love how the Stars spread across the sky and the milky way is so incredibly bright or how the moonlight makes everything silver. I found a little family of foxes that come out at night.

But I hate the people here. They're all so self-absorbed and shallow. Several of them keep trying to get me drunk. I haven't made any friends. I don't think I know how to make friends. I don't want to leave Caravanserai and I don't want to go home. But I don't know if I can just keep walking around the desert out here, and see all the cool ruins and stuff.

I think they're going to offer me a job, and Apollo sounds completely serious about hosting an art show for me. Both these things are terrifying to me. I just don't know what to do. I.... I have such mixed feelings about everything. It's so hard.

I'm super sorry to vent at you like this, but I... I don't... I'm sorry. I'll go to sleep now.

Elizabeth."

RedPhoenix

Name: Becky Washington
Wearing: Pictured
Tagging: Elizabeth, closed.

The response came quickly.

"hey girl!!!" followed by all sorts of colors of hearts.

"I brought a little house in New Orleans! It's super cute you'd love it!"

"You can always come stay with me til you get back on your feet if things don't work out there!"

"You're not gonna make friends in the desert girl! Foxes never call back." a tongue sticking out and a fox face emoji.

"Hey sometimes people get drunk with you cuz they like you! It's not the worst thing in the world."

"You push people away darling. Don't get all cranky cuz they respect that."

"Love you babe. Come see me sometime ok?"

About a dozen hug emojis followed.
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs | Canon in Red
I move the stars for no one.

Elizabeth Ecsed

She lifted her head from the pillow, not having expected Becky to have written back so quickly. She smiled a little wistfully at all the hearts and the news.

"New Orleans? that sounds like a really good match for you! I've always kind of wanted to go there and try beignets and see the French quarter and Jackson square and the aquarium. See sites associated with Vodoun.  People watch." Influenced by Becky, she put a coffee cup and a little church and people dancing.

She stared at the phone for a good long while, unsure how she felt about the offer to come visit, or how serious Becky was in extending it. Even if the other woman truly meant it, could Elizabeth justify intruding like that? She really didn't know Becky all that well. Just that she was extremely kind.

"Foxes may not call back, but they are the best conversation I've had in a week."

She stared at the phone yet again, looking almost shocked. Very very hesitantly, she typed out a couple of sentences. "I do what now? Explain? Please? " She did have to smile at being called cranky though. Oh Becky.

The word love caused far far too much confusion for Elizabeth to even dream of touching at this point, especially considering the week she'd been having.

So she picked the easy route, texting "I want to see your house!! Send me a picture please?"

RedPhoenix

Name: Becky Washington
Wearing: Pictured
Tagging: Elizabeth, closed.

The responses booped back as fast as Elizabeth's messages went out.

First come a picture of a bright yellow two story house surrounded by lush green, with balconies and porches that went around the entire house, with an oversized roof over the whole thing. "Okay so it's sort of outside town, but isn't it adorable? It looks like it's wearing a big hat!" Followed by many smiley faces. It was an expensive house, but likely nowhere near what a house that size would cost in a more affluent part of the world.

"Don't worry we can still go to the French Quarter! They have Uber here." Followed by the now familiar tongue stuck out face.

"You know what I mean. You get all prickly and then sad when people don't wanna be prickled."

"Okay I gotta go but you lemme know when you're coming! Or don't, I got more rooms than I'll ever need now. Just show up! Love you!" Followed by another kissy face.
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs | Canon in Red
I move the stars for no one.

Elizabeth Ecsed

"it's gorgeous!!!! Congratulations!!!" She typed back, meaning it. She almost didn't even feel any envy. It was hard to begrudge Becky anything.

Uber? Could Becky not drive? Even Elizabeth could drive, though she had to stop every thirty minutes or so to stretch her leg

"We have cameler. Not that I can ride a camel."

She held the phone, refreshing the screen every time it started to go into standby mode. Prickly? Push people away? Hell. She... Guessed that was probably true. Becky had no reason to lie about it? But... that wasn't really Elizabeth's goal... She sighed, hard, swallowing her pride and some tears. "How are you so nice to people?" It was really hard to type that, hinting as it did about so many of her issues, but she sent it.

And... Apparently Becky was completely serious about having a random... Houseguest? Housemate? Crazy redhead in the attic for the true Southern Gothic feel? For an undetermined amount of time. Becky was insane! .....Did that count as being prickly? Probably. This was going to be miserably hard.

And she had used the L word. Again. Surely she just meant it in a 'Becky Loves Everybody' kind of way? Surely? Still... very few people had ever said that to Elizabeth.

"Sleep well. Thank you for talking to me."

Praxis

Name: Mark Watson
Date | Time: June 16th, sometime after 9:25
Wearing: As pictured to the left with this jacket.
Tagging: Delaney

Delaney was a lot to deal with.  None of which was particularly a problem but even watching her crouch to remove her heels only to then slip to her knees and continue to say hello and shower Fomo with affection was enough to get his heart racing.  He didn't want to like her this much...this fast.

It was more than just her being devastatingly attractive.

It was more than just the fact that they'd come close to having sex multiple times but in the end...did not.  For no other reason than it seemed like both of them wanted the first time to be...perfect.  He suspected it didn't get much more perfect than this.  She took as much time as necessary to satisfy Fomo and her need for attention and affection.  It was incredibly charming and he was more than happy to patient watch Delaney with his dog.  Feeling a growing sense of...normalcy inside this fantasy world that had been gifted to them for the foreseeable future.

When she approached him...drawing closer, he was reminded once more of just how small she was.  How precious and finely wrought her features were aside from the lush promise of her figure.  One hand moved to rest firmly upon the swell of her ass.  Pressing against her and feeling the warmth of her body beneath the fabric of her dress.  His hand lifted her gently...resolutely upon onto her toes.  Letting the scent of her wash over him and he gave her a small smile as she confided in him about how bringing Fomo made her happy.

His other hand moved to brush across the side of her neck.  Holding her with reverence even as the hand on her ass took a more possessive, hungry hold upon her.

He wasn't a subtle sort of guy nor was he the type to leave something unclear for misinterpreting.  He'd learned that in his previous job and while still new, what he and Delaney had was far too precious to him to risk things not being clear.  His voice was low...warm...altogether different from a few moments before when he was saying hello to Fomo who had found what appeared to be one of Mark's t-shirts, had taken it to a nearby sofa and was now curled up atop it.

"So all of that...bringing Fomo.  That was part of the plan.  She's part of my life and you...I very much want you to be a part of my life, Delaney.  I want you to stay here...in this suite with me.  I want you to know what it's like to live with me."

Keeping her held to him, he lowered his mouth slowly to find hers in a light, lingering kiss...before his hand on her neck tilted her head slightly and he kissed he along the length of her jaw.

"I want you with me every moment of the day...and I want every part of you."

Cosima

Name: Delaney Clarke
Date | Time: June 16th, Late ish
Wearing: This dress.
Tagging: Mark | Closed

Having sex on Love Hurts would have been easy. One of the easiest things she had ever done. It was an emotional, isolating experience and there came a point where the deep human drive for connection took center stage. That was the reason so many couples professed falling in love there, then, once reintegrated with the real world and forced to adjust back to the semblance of a normal life, the feelings faded…changed.

Their life would never be normal in the sense most people understood it. There was no going back from the kind of dysfunction and turmoil they had both experienced on Love Hurts, and it made her understandably wary of how quickly they moved as a couple.

As a couple.

Her hands cupped his face and the kiss stretched a few heartbeats longer than expected before she felt the brush of his lips against her jawline instead.
There was a minor surge of panic…a subtle, unexpected tension as he mentioned life…something beyond the comfortable nightly facetiming and text messages. Something real.

Exhaustion.

Reality.

Both made firm contact in her mind.

And yet…something about him was different. For a few short seconds she couldn’t help but remember what a failure she was at commitment. There was the matter of their careers…their lives…all of which were built firmly apart from each other.

But they also had six weeks to explore the idea, and by god if the man wasn’t lovable. That deep, genuine, forever kind of love. 
Delaney was silent at first, then she slowly wrapped her arms around him and drew her body flush against his.

“Unzip my dress.” She spoke quietly, her tone intimate and categorically decisive. It was both permission and an affirmation of the shared desire to be together despite any apprehension about the long term.

They’d have plenty of time tomorrow to parse everything, tonight she simply wanted to revel in the fact that she could touch him.
Surely not everybody was Kung Fu fighting...
Ons and Offs

LocusVonErich

Date | Time: 1 July 2025
Wearing: Black button down open to the solar plexus, sleeves rolled up to the elbow and black slacks
Tagging: Closed

Joseph would set his luggage on the bed, then sit down on the edge. He heaved a sigh and looked around the room. It was a beautiful room. The only real regret he had here was not getting a room with an adjoining pool. But, he did have to save money, and this room was nearly the size of his apartment back home. Opening the suitcase, he saw the green panties on top. “Olivia.” He whispered wistfully with a smile.

He would unpack his clothes, stashing Olivia’s undergarment in the top drawer. As he packed away the rest of his clothes, he found the Phantom mask. “Maybe I’ll need this again. Who knows?” He said to himself as he put it in a drawer. Moving his suitcase to the floor, he would lay in the bed. “I need a cigarette.” He said to himself. “I need to quit.” He chuckled sarcastically. With that, he would get up. It was time to stake claim at his soon to be second residence, Calypso’s.