Justice League: Beyond

Started by Norsegod1839, July 25, 2019, 01:32:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

indarkestknight

Quote from: Mathim on July 28, 2019, 09:37:58 AM
Wow! That face claim is a damn dead ringer for Kal! Good find, man.

Thanks! I was pretty blown away, too, when I found him.

Sidebar: Right now, all three submitted members of the team that aren't Batman either have magical powers or know magic, and Black Adam's heir definitely has magical powers, too. More and more this is starting to look like Shadowpact Beyond Justice League Dark Beyond.

Norsegod1839

Shit your right Knight! Ha I have no idea how to feel about that.

I generally feel like I get more of the magical side of DC when I do these things. Generally I find it hardest to find people like the Flash or speedster like characters. I find magic draws people in so hell maybe it's quite a bit like a Justice League Beyond!

If we're talking a wish list of characters I would love to see

Some kind of Green Lantern Beyond

Black Canary Beyond

Cyborg Beyond

Lian Harper as a Green Arrow Beyond (Or Connor Hawke)

Mathim

Quote from: Foxy Oni on July 28, 2019, 08:38:02 PM
You could always expand it to Golden Pharaoh...

Or maybe not...  :D

Looks like Falcon if they shaved his head and spray-painted him.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Gannameade

Partly green lantern / partly Static

Foxy DeVille

Quote from: Gannameade on July 29, 2019, 04:13:21 PM
Partly green lantern / partly Static

Will his name be Stewart Shock?

Norsegod1839

lol that's to much power combination! One or the other man!

Juggtacular

Pharoah

The Basics

Legal Name: Amun Adam
Alias: Prince Amun, Godling, Champion of Kahndaq
Mentor: Black Adam

Mentor Information

Mentor Name: Teth Adam
Mentor Superhero Identity: Black Adam
Face Claim For Mentor: Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
Are You Playing Your Mentor: Aye

Physical Description
To say Amun has a regal bearing would be an understatement. Not only being descended from godly blood, but from a lifetime of training and pushing himself, he has the form of a human Adonis. He stands at 6'4, and is around 235lbs of mostly muscle. His hair is dreadlocked and he keeps his face with a tidy goatee. When he transforms, he becomes a perfect version of himself, gaining even more height and muscle; his "prime" so to speak.

Face Claim:Michael B. Jordan

Personality and History

Personality

Amun was raised by his father to rule their nation of Kahndaq when he came of age. As such he has the airs of a prince around him. He walks proudly, with his head held high and his back straight. He is polite, calm, and succinct in the way he speaks, as he understands words have power and meaning behind them.

Although he is royalty and demands respect, he also gives that as well and doesn't treat people below his station like they are lesser than he is. His is also highly militant and highly trained, as he holds the position of "Champion of Kahndaq", the ancestral title granted to the primary protector of the country, and leads it's armies to war. His sense of justice is equal to his sense of pragmatism, and thankfully that has allowed him to act in capacities as a Prince and a Hero with excellence.

Biography

Just over twenty years ago Teth Adam, also known as Black Adam and the ruler of Kahndaq struck a deal with Ra's Al Ghul. He granted him a slew of mystical items kept hidden in Kahndaq for centuries, in exchange for access to two of Ra's' Lazarus Pits. Sometime in the years before, both his wife Adrianna Tomaz, also known as Isis.

And her brother Amon, who was blessed by Adam to become the hero Osiris, were both killed. He searched in vain to find a way to bring them back, and found nothing. Finally after discovering the Lazarus Pits, he joined forces with Ra's and got them both restored to life. And with his powers, he was able to keep at bay the corrupting properties of the pits to keep them from going crazy from the process of returning to the land of the living. His families resurrection tamed the rage within Adam, and Adrianna's influence helped to turn Kahndaq into a well respected and known world power, despite it's small size and location.

Now Kahndaq is the world's leading force in integrating the technological with the mystical to create magi-tech devices used the world over. After making her his Queen, Teth and Adrianna consummated their marriage, and that led to the birth of a son, named Amun after the Sun God Amun-Ra, a testament to how they saw their son. He was born with his parents' abilities and was trained from birth to become not only Kahndaq's next King, but it's protector and voice to the world as well.

For his entire life, Amun has been tutored and trained and drilled to be the next leader of his nation, and help usher it into the "Neo" era. At Fourteen, he was allowed to finally use his powers in defense of Kahndaq and against her enemies, and going by the code-name "Pharoah", quickly proved he was every bit his parents child. His mighty form with the power of the Gods, and his command of the elements made him a force to be reckoned with.

A year later he was sent abroad to live and learn in America, to better prepare him for leading Kahndaq. He has traveled back and forth between the two ever since(not an issue with his powers), living in America, and defending Kahndaq. After proving himself with an exemplary record and clear ability to protect both worlds, he was offered what his father was never given due to his checkered past. A Justice League membership. His admittance has boosted his home nation even further into the spotlight, as he is the first hero from Kahndaq to be a member of the League.

Superpowers & Equipment

Powers:

By shouting SHAZAM!, Amun is transformed into a Godly version of himself, empowered directly by the six Egyptian Gods who empower the wizard known as Shazam.

Stamina of Shu
Swiftness of Heru
Strength of Amon
Wisdom of Zehuti
Power of Aton
Courage of Mehen

Amun also possesses the powers of his mother Isis, and has control over the elements and forces of nature, such as fire, water, electricity, and earth.

Equipment:
Comm's Equipment

Skills

Skills:

Tactics -
Melee Combat -
Ranged Combat -
Leadership -
Manipulation -

(Going to go back and add these when I can word them correctly)

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Juggtacular on July 29, 2019, 04:43:30 PM
Pharoah

The Basics

Legal Name: Amun Adam
Alias: Prince Amun, Godling, Champion of Kahndaq
Mentor: Black Adam

Mentor Information

Mentor Name: Teth Adam
Mentor Superhero Identity: Black Adam
Face Claim For Mentor: Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
Are You Playing Your Mentor: Aye

Physical Description
To say Amun has a regal bearing would be an understatement. Not only being descended from godly blood, but from a lifetime of training and pushing himself, he has the form of a human Adonis. He stands at 6'4, and is around 235lbs of mostly muscle. His hair is dreadlocked and he keeps his face with a tidy goatee. When he transforms, he becomes a perfect version of himself, gaining even more height and muscle; his "prime" so to speak.

Face Claim:Michael B. Jordan

Personality and History

Personality

Amun was raised by his father to rule their nation of Kahndaq when he came of age. As such he has the airs of a prince around him. He walks proudly, with his head held high and his back straight. He is polite, calm, and succinct in the way he speaks, as he understands words have power and meaning behind them.

Although he is royalty and demands respect, he also gives that as well and doesn't treat people below his station like they are lesser than he is. His is also highly militant and highly trained, as he holds the position of "Champion of Kahndaq", the ancestral title granted to the primary protector of the country, and leads it's armies to war. His sense of justice is equal to his sense of pragmatism, and thankfully that has allowed him to act in capacities as a Prince and a Hero with excellence.

Biography

Just over twenty years ago Teth Adam, also known as Black Adam and the ruler of Kahndaq struck a deal with Ra's Al Ghul. He granted him a slew of mystical items kept hidden in Kahndaq for centuries, in exchange for access to two of Ra's' Lazarus Pits. Sometime in the years before, both his wife Adrianna Tomaz, also known as Isis.

And her brother Amon, who was blessed by Adam to become the hero Osiris, were both killed. He searched in vain to find a way to bring them back, and found nothing. Finally after discovering the Lazarus Pits, he joined forces with Ra's and got them both restored to life. And with his powers, he was able to keep at bay the corrupting properties of the pits to keep them from going crazy from the process of returning to the land of the living. His families resurrection tamed the rage within Adam, and Adrianna's influence helped to turn Kahndaq into a well respected and known world power, despite it's small size and location.

Now Kahndaq is the world's leading force in integrating the technological with the mystical to create magi-tech devices used the world over. After making her his Queen, Teth and Adrianna consummated their marriage, and that led to the birth of a son, named Amun after the Sun God Amun-Ra, a testament to how they saw their son. He was born with his parents' abilities and was trained from birth to become not only Kahndaq's next King, but it's protector and voice to the world as well.

For his entire life, Amun has been tutored and trained and drilled to be the next leader of his nation, and help usher it into the "Neo" era. At Fourteen, he was allowed to finally use his powers in defense of Kahndaq and against her enemies, and going by the code-name "Pharoah", quickly proved he was every bit his parents child. His mighty form with the power of the Gods, and his command of the elements made him a force to be reckoned with.

A year later he was sent abroad to live and learn in America, to better prepare him for leading Kahndaq. He has traveled back and forth between the two ever since(not an issue with his powers), living in America, and defending Kahndaq. After proving himself with an exemplary record and clear ability to protect both worlds, he was offered what his father was never given due to his checkered past. A Justice League membership. His admittance has boosted his home nation even further into the spotlight, as he is the first hero from Kahndaq to be a member of the League.

Superpowers & Equipment

Powers:

By shouting SHAZAM!, Amun is transformed into a Godly version of himself, empowered directly by the six Egyptian Gods who empower the wizard known as Shazam.

Stamina of Shu
Swiftness of Heru
Strength of Amon
Wisdom of Zehuti
Power of Aton
Courage of Mehen

Amun also possesses the powers of his mother Isis, and has control over the elements and forces of nature, such as fire, water, electricity, and earth.

Equipment:
Comm's Equipment

Skills

Skills:

Tactics -
Melee Combat -
Ranged Combat -
Leadership -
Manipulation -

(Going to go back and add these when I can word them correctly)

Approved!

Foxy DeVille

So many fine fellas and they all belong to Demi...

Norsegod1839

I know right? if Foxi isn't careful Demi's going to become the teams... morale booster.

Foxy DeVille

Maybe in the tradition of her mentor the boys will let Demi be the team secretary...

Norsegod1839

Oh man... that is... that is very sad.

Juggtacular

At least she was just a woman and not a black woman.  ::)

Wolfling72

*peeks in*

Y'all KNEW I would.
O/O's
Snippets
A/A's
Wolfi Recommends- changes weekly
Keep it vampirated and melanated.

Norsegod1839

Wolfling72

I tried to fight it...

but there were HUGS involved...

so um yeah...Vixen...you know...
O/O's
Snippets
A/A's

Norsegod1839

Yes I know I know :) Vixens daughter?

Wolfling72

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on July 29, 2019, 06:55:56 PM
Yes I know I know :) Vixens daughter?

*sighs softly* Yes, though I may reach out to you while I am working on her for some ideas concerning things...but Norse, YOU knew I would not be able to stay away. You set TRAPS for me!!
O/O's
Snippets
A/A's

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Wolfling72 on July 29, 2019, 06:59:04 PM
*sighs softly* Yes, though I may reach out to you while I am working on her for some ideas concerning things...but Norse, YOU knew I would not be able to stay away. You set TRAPS for me!!

Just called me the wolfling pied piper eh? Message me and we can discuss!

Wolfling72

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on July 29, 2019, 06:59:48 PM
Just called me the wolfling pied piper eh? Message me and we can discuss!

Terrible, terrible man...

Will hit you once my work week ends...probably Wednesday...
O/O's
Snippets
A/A's

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Wolfling72 on July 29, 2019, 07:03:04 PM
Terrible, terrible man...

Will hit you once my work week ends...probably Wednesday...

Sounds good darling :)

Gannameade

Armphid

Hi everyone! 

I'm thinking of jumping in on this one.  I have two main ideas I'm toying with, though a third occurred to me.  No details yet.  I'll put them here in case anyone wants to weight in or comment.  I always appreciate feedback!  And it'll help me narrow down to one character!

1. The Flash.  The Fastest Woman Alive!  This would be the daughter of Wally West, the cinematic universe Flash.  I see Wally as still being active but having scaled back, really just in Central City.  The DCAU Flash didn't have the established legacy, so I don't know if I'd want to cement that in place or have had Wally be the first Flash.  I saw this character being pretty open sexually, unless she really hits it off with someone, she's not going to be in a committed relationship but more than happy to have flings, etc.  She'd be the daughter of Wally and Linda Park, so she'd be Eurasian but raised in primarily white American culture as her ethnic/cultural background. 

2. Firestorm: The Nuclear Couple!  This version of Firestorm would have inherited the Firestorm matrix from whoever had it previously (probably go with Jason Rauch and Ronnie Raymond, the original having been Raymond and Martin Stein).  The pair would be an unmarried couple in an open relationship; he's a scientist (chemist, maybe working for Wayne-Powers or another fictional DS company like Kord Omniversal) and she's a police officer.  When they form Firestorm, she is the one who's in control and their body is female.  The couple would basically have an open relationship so they'd be open to intimate interactions with others.  This idea I know might make others feel strange and so I'm less convinced by it but the base idea is a really appealing one to me.   I hadn't thought about ethnic or cultural background for these two but would probably stick with what I know (white American).   
[tr][td]
My ONs/OFFs and Other Info

One-on-One Ideas/Interests

Group Ideas/Interests[/td][td]     [/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Foxy DeVille

Oooooo... that Firestorm idea sounds interesting. A lot of roleplaying opportunities there.

Mathim

Quote from: Armphid on July 30, 2019, 05:42:48 AM
1. The Flash.  The Fastest Woman Alive!  This would be the daughter of Wally West, the cinematic universe Flash.  I see Wally as still being active but having scaled back, really just in Central City.  The DCAU Flash didn't have the established legacy, so I don't know if I'd want to cement that in place or have had Wally be the first Flash.  I saw this character being pretty open sexually, unless she really hits it off with someone, she's not going to be in a committed relationship but more than happy to have flings, etc.  She'd be the daughter of Wally and Linda Park, so she'd be Eurasian but raised in primarily white American culture as her ethnic/cultural background. 

Cinematic universe? I thought that was Barry Allen, not Wally West. Or is that what they call the CW shows?
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).