Primrose Academy [Hentai System RPG] [Still need girls!]

Started by GloomCookie, April 29, 2012, 10:13:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GloomCookie

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on May 07, 2012, 12:59:55 AM
My char would most likely run off and try ignore and avoid her much as he can. But if cornered he would start back talk to her but if she goes physical to try bully him (which is pathetic as she is lot weaker than him and he can handle her). But more trouble comes in from her being mastermind for few weak plots to try ruin his sex life and use the 'stalker fan club' as her minions to do her bidding.

Yeah uh, if you lay a hand on her, university police gonna come get ya :P then you get to explain to the nice big officer why you hit a girl who is clearly weaker than you.  As far as the stalker fan club, wouldn't it make more sense to have a bunch of scorned girls who you had a one night stand with who don't want you to do it to anyone else?  Just saying.  *petpets*
My DeviantArt

Ons and Offs Updated 9 October 2022

Zaer Darkwail

In essence; the club is exactly what you said Linna; a club made from one night stand scorned girls who all are hell bend make sure he does not sleep anyone else than with them (plus the nemesis which is slightly above the bar in statically speaking). They stalk him but for specific purpose to seek undo his sex life (but not ruin school grades and such but they may do some harmless but malicious pranks).

So, kinda five women seek to ruin his sex life so he only sleeps with one of them (or only with them; my nemesis may have promised they get one more round with my guy's lovely cock before marriage night in his bachelor party).

Snake

Name: Nameless
Alias: Sanosuke
Appearance: <-----

Bio: three words: Fucked. Up. Childhood. sanosuke at birth was completely rejected by his mother. She hated him because he bore such a resemblance to his dad; the guy that broke her heart and left her with a bastard. She made him aware of it everyday after he was able to understand her. The poor boy never experienced love from her; not once. JUst a sort of "ugh fine" type of care until he was about 4. That's when the physical abuse started, first it was purely verbal but built into full on physical torture almost.

She beat him, whipped him so hard and violently that he still bears three gashes on his back that've never healed.  But with an absolutely indomitable will to live he survived all of it; even after she simply abandoned him in the streets. Completly washing her hands of his existence and burned any documentation of it. 

He was largely left on his own until he was luckily found by his paternal grandfather that took him in. The old man raised the boy until he was about 13 or so, then passed away leaving him as the sole inheritor to his property and trust fund that he'd set up. Sanosuke doesn't use it much; he wasn't able to access it until he was 18 anyway. By that point; he didn't see what he needed.

As a result of a late entry into school; he still officially has a year still to go before graduating. The oldest high schooler there.

HOwever he is cursed with his scars. That if stimulated wrong reopen and ooze blackened blood and cause him agony. These can't be healed until he drops his bitterness toward his own past. He can't move on past it, it lingers too heavily in his mind. 

End: 9 (7+2)
App: 6 (4+2)
Cha: 1
Int: 4

Cocksize: Huge
Disadvantages: Unlucky (lvl 1), Cursed (Lvl 2), Unwanted Love Interest (Lvl 1)
Advantages: strong (Lvl 2), Combative (Lvl 2)

Potency: 11
Climax: 9

Better?

Laughing Hyena

People we are still hiring and looking for both students and teachers!

GloomCookie

Yes!  We is not dead!  Just... wounded and bloody and missing a few teeth and have a few broken bones and oh man the lacerations will take a ton of stitches and... *shuts up*a
My DeviantArt

Laughing Hyena

Regardless, we still need more people so don't be shy.

Zaer Darkwail

So, is my char concept ok and I can post whenever I want my opening post in game when I want?

GloomCookie

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on May 18, 2012, 04:31:58 PM
So, is my char concept ok and I can post whenever I want my opening post in game when I want?

Yes, you and Snake both are good to go.
My DeviantArt

Snake

MelisaArtemis

Hmm... interested. I'll make a character later :P`

Elias

Are we to partner with someone? Or is there a specific area open for starting rps?

Laughing Hyena

Yay! And as for starting points currently the majority of activity is in this link. A lot of people that originally signed up never even started or just dropped out without warning. We need dedicated people.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=138820.0

MelisaArtemis

I'm unclear on how to distribute the points. Can someone guide me on this?

In particular how the points distribution of advantage and disadvantage since all they say is either minus or plus without specific number on them ._.

EDIT My draft character :)

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Artemis Mizuki
Major: Classical Music
Stats:

Endurance: 2
Appearance:  7
Charisma: 5
Intelligence: 4

Potency: 2
Climax: 2
Breast : Small (Upper B Cup, -1 Point)

Skills/Advantages:
Cuteness: Kawaii. Cat ears (+6)
Luck: Guardian Angel (+3)
Significant Other: Boyfriend (I'll ask someone to join this game as this role :) ) (+1)
Hybrid: Catgirl (+2 point)

Disavantage:
Innocence: Pure (-2 point)
Distracted (-2 Point)
Unwanted Love Interest (-3 points)
Sexual Phobia: Necrophobia (-2 point), Teratophobia (-2 point), Virgivitiphobia (-2 point)
Insanity: Exhibitionism (-1 point), Zoophilia (-1 point)

Bio:

Mizuki is a daughter of a very much wealthy family, her English father being a CEO of an international trading company and her Japanese mother is an elite private trainer. Moreover, Mizuki herself is an internationally renown pianist and singer, winning more than several competition both local and internationally. She is usually nice and sweet girl, well liked by others although she tend to have shyness when it comes to strangers but will open up more to someone she trusts. She is also inherently clumsy, tripping or running straight headfirst to a wall is everyday thing for her and no matter what she tries to cure the affliction has always comes up zero.

Bother her parents live at England leaving her with her relative during high school and she moves to a private apartment which she shares with her boyfriend when she enters university. As her families are generations of nudists, she herself enjoys the freedom of being naked all the time when she is at home. So far she hasn't get the courage to actually be naked outside in public though she may will be once she gathers enough courage to do so or with enough persuasion.

To her own dismay, her fame and the fact that she isn't exactly hard on the eyes either has gains her quite a huge fan base and unfortunately, not all of them are reasonable people much less respectful which makes her do her darndest to lay low at the uni. Under her shy personality though, she seem to have wicked sexual imagination and fetish that probably can make some people feel squeamish.

GloomCookie

My DeviantArt

MelisaArtemis

Zaer Darkwail

Yep :). Altough my primary char could not be your BF (because of his phobia for commited relationships) but if BF is meant as minor NPC then with Linna's permission I could RP your BF who pops in time to time :).

MelisaArtemis

Thanks for the offer Zaer, but I have someone in mind already. He's my husband irl and see if he's interested to join here :)

Zaer Darkwail

Ahaa, ok :). Incase if your husband is busy/not interested to join this game then keep my offer in mind ;).

BlackLightning

My wife wants me to join this. I'm not much of a slice-of-life RP player but I'll give this a shot :)

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Ryuuji Kenou
Major: Business and Law

Stats:

Endurance: 8
Appearance: 4
Charisma: 5
Intelligence: 5

Potency: 8
Climax: 7
Penis : Huge (+2 points)

Skills/Advantages:
Strong: Above average (+2 point)
Combative: Black belt at Taekwondo, Karate and Judo (+2 Point)
Significant other: Girlfriend, Mizuki (+1 point)

Disavantage:
Unlucky: Generally Unlucky (-1 point)
Curse: People quite often challenging him to a fight (-2 point)
Unwanted Love Interest: Despite his disdain, he has some fans.... some of them are males.... (-3 points)
Evil Nemesis: Being boyfriend of a world renown artist makes him target of disdain to lots of people (-3 points)
Sexual Phobia: Homophobia (-2 points), Merinthophobia (-2 point), Proctophobia (-2 points)
Insanity: Fetishism (-1 point), Zoophilia (-1 point), Domination (-2 points), Voyeurism (-2 points)

Bio:

Ryuuji is an orphan which grew up on the street until Mizuki's parents found him and took him in. As such he has very high respect for them and acts mostly like the girl's guardian. Although at the beginning they were raised and acted like siblings, overtime, their relationship grows into more romantic. Right now he is balancing both part time work and study at college, something that he find he is quite adept at. As a person, he is very independent and reliable, a natural leader who can easily take charge and adapt to the situation. However, he is also quite unfriendly and hard to trust others, bordering cold in his interation with other people, especially strangers.

Right now, he is sharing a private apartment with his girlfriend with the permission of her parents who are away at another country. He assumes the position of guardian for his girlfriend and will have no qualm to act in violence if necessary to protect her. That he is also physically very fit and has several rank in martial arts under his belt is something that will make anyone think twice before getting into trouble with him. He is talented in sports, soccer in particular.

Even he however, is not someone without any trouble. His athletic physique has earn him a fanbase of his own, some of them females which he personally doesn't mind as long as they are juust looking, that some of them are males though are the ones that bothers him a lot, especially since some of them has been known to try to approach him in the male shower has even been some of the cause of his nightmares at night. After the experience of having another male student quite purposely tried to sexually grope him nearly a year ago, he has develop very deep phobia againt sexual activities between males.

Laughing Hyena

We shall still need more ladies of course as we have a shortage of them but a surplus of men however.

GloomCookie

My DeviantArt

Annie

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

Laughing Hyena

I guess so seeing as how a majority have come and gone. Save for a very small number.

Snake

I'm here still ,just slightly discouraged by the lack of interaction. bets ways to fix that?