Spoiler Bar

Started by persephone325, June 08, 2013, 06:36:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

persephone325

I saw this a while ago, but can't remember what thread it was in.

Someone had shrunken the spoiler bar so it didn't stretch across their whole post, and I was wondering how I could do that.

Instead of this:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
And having it stretch all the way across,

It was like the edges had been cut off and it looked nicer.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Oreo

Simply add [*floatleft] tags around the spoiler tag..

small
Stuff here

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

persephone325

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Stuff and blah, blah...

Oh yay! Thank you very much!
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,

CriminalMindsFan

Beguile's Mistress

Right
You can floatright, too.

Ariel

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on June 08, 2013, 11:19:26 PM
Right
You can floatright, too.

:o
I was just wondering that! Thank you. x3
Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

Oniya

Hmmm....
Apparently not.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Beguile's Mistress

Oreo