News:

Main Menu

USB Bust Beauty Pads

Started by Spookie Monster, January 15, 2009, 05:31:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spookie Monster

You know, I always found chilly breasts to be more exciting to look at, but hey, different strokes for different folks, right?

USB Bust Beauty Pads

They work with Windows and Macintosh!

I actually think that pointing out that wires are running from a woman's computer into that same woman's bra would be a great way to break the ice.  What pickup line could possibly match it?  Incidentally, I like the notion that these things have a warranty and thus can presumably be returned.  I'm willing to bet that once they have been used their value increases.  You know, like schoolgirls' panties.

By the way, if there are any women out there who don't have 1980 yen to spend on some USB Bust Beauty Pads, please feel free to give me a call.  I have furry hands; I'll do my best to keep you warm.  What a gentleman, eh?

Spel

My hands shake!
Like Elliquiy?
My ONs and OFFs
~ R.I.P., Cam ~ ~ R.I.P., Judi ~ ~ R.I.P., Steph ~

Lilias

What's the opposite of 'jack on', again? :P
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Mar 30) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

DefectiveTurret

I can't imagine how they're supposed to be used. They make your breasts cold? Bigger? Warm? Attaches you to your computer through your boobs? o_o

The Overlord

I'm sure the software package that uses those is interesting.

Spookie Monster

Thanks for the replies, everybody!  To soothe your curiosity, DefectiveTurret, the site in question suggests with a wink that warming breasts up makes them more attractive somehow; the pads themselves, which heat up when they're powered by the USB ports of one's computer, press against one's breasts and heat them in that manner.

Thanks again!

Spel

So they told us their scheme for a savior machine...
Like Elliquiy?
My ONs and OFFs
~ R.I.P., Cam ~ ~ R.I.P., Judi ~ ~ R.I.P., Steph ~

Trieste

Quote from: Lilias on January 15, 2009, 07:40:45 AM
What's the opposite of 'jack on', again? :P

Why, jill off, of course.

Diabolus Lupus

I just gave myself a headache trying to read that page. I seriously wish I knew the meaning of more kanji.