Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Maltese

Does the pope have a pointy hat? It would be one of the high lights of the relationship, however it was defined.

Would you like me if I wanted to play Russian roulette with you?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Despairs

Yes, as long as you don't die. Would you like me if I wanted to build a supercomputer?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Captain Maltese

Cutie, I remember when digital watches with numbers were defined as magic, 5k ram of memory was something, and when GOTO became evil. Go ahead and build, they are all supercomputers to me. I'd be happy to lend a hand too. But you know what they say.... beware of a programmer with a screwdriver.

Would you like me if I wanted to build you an electronic collar prototype and was really fuzzy about the built in functions?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Despairs

Yes. What is the collar going to be used for? Would you like me if I insisted you let me drive you everywhere?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Captain Maltese

I always wanted a personal driver. I'd get you a snazzy suit and an ear thingie with twisting cable, and make you address me as 'Sir' in public.

Would you like me if the collar was secretly a tickling device that could force you to laugh or bring a blush to your face?

Despairs

(A coiled ear piece is what you are looking for.) No, I will laugh and blush when I damn well please. Would you like me if I gave you a massage? Above the belt, of course.

Captain Maltese

I'd let you do it, but only because of the sheer novelty of seeing you touching naked skin - normally I'd rather give a massage than receive one.

So, would you like me if I offered to return the favor afterwards?

Lapine

I'd provide the oil!

Would you like me if I groaned with pleasure during the experience?

Captain Maltese

I would love it. Also it's pretty unlikely that I would have qualms about continuing below the belt if I am willing to touch a person at all.

Would you like me if I suggested coconut oil for the job? It's edible after all. Well, I think so, I haven't been killed by it yet.

Lapine

Not only edible but smells and tastes great is is good for the skin!

Would you like me if I oiled you up to so we could play slip 'n slide with our bodies?

Despairs

It would be a first. Yes, I''m up for trying something new. Would you like me if I went around the world to find you what it is that you seek, just to see smile one last time, at the cost of losing my legs and dying afterwards?

Captain Maltese

Gee whiz, my smiles won't cost you an arm or a leg. And anything I'd pay a price that steep for, I'd pay for with my own body. Now if you'd be ready to come along on a grand adventure that would be our first and might be our last, then get your backpack ready.

Would you like me if I told you to meet me at the airport with a backpack ready for two cold weeks, and refused to tell anything more?

Despairs

Yes, though the word cold, would make thing that were going mountain climbing in Nepal or something similar. Would you like me if I asked you to teach me ice skating?

Captain Maltese

What, do I look like Brad Pitt? Well, I do have a pair of skates and I can avoid dying on them. How much I have to teach away in that area is however entirely questionable.

Would you like me if I wanted to knife fight you with bread sticks?

Despairs

Wait, why bread sticks? and how do we clean up the mess? Yes, I would like you, but I won't go easy on you. Would you like me if I asked you to spar with me in Taijutsu?

willow

No I think I would get my ass handed to me lol

Would you like me if I had boxes of old documents piled up everywhere
O/O's // requests // updated July 24th

Despairs

No, I would organize them for you, though.  Would you like me if I asked for a kiss on the cheek?

willow

Sure, you seem to like it.

Would you like me if I went for a walk in the rain and came back pretty wet

Mimetisme

So long as you do not get ill, though I know the best ways to remove chills...

Would you like me if cleaned my lip stick off on you no matter how long it takes?

♦ A&A/Post Tracker Updated 03-19-2020 (1 of 9 posts owed)
♦ O/O STILL Under massive reconstruction
POSTING RATE: A few hours - 72 Hours, excluding weekends.
(I vanish Friday nights & return Monday at some point, generally)

☙≈ Ons & Offs
☙≈ A&A, Chat & Post Tracker

willow

Sure babe aren't you a sweetheart ;)

Would you like me if I lit some candles and eventually dripped wax on you

Despairs

No. Would you like me if I wanted you to be my first?

willow

Yeah that sounds like it could be fun,

would you like me if I played some music to help drown some of the noise

Despairs

Yes, as long as it's not country music. Would you like me if I bought you a black rose?

willow

I think that would be pretty cool, never seen one before.

Would you like me if I read naughty novels

Despairs

Yes. Would you like me if I drew a combination of naughty and violent works?