Cherri's Cravings~ //F seeking M for incest plot//

Started by Cherri, February 15, 2018, 04:10:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cherri

❤︎!~Greetings and Welcome to my Thread~!❤︎

I thank you for dropping by! Before I get started I wanted to disclose a few things: I'm looking for a partner to collaborate with, please no one liners and try to add to the story along with me. I don't want to be the only one leading the way :) I enjoy playing the more submissive roles, but if the stories is right I can play a switch character. All plots are very open ended so please toss what ideas you want at me as well. As of right now, all stories are short lived and kinda center around smut, but I plan on expanding this :) Also! Please message me if you're interested instead of replying on here!

Kinks //I'm open to discuss other kinks as well~//=
*Non-Con, Con, Dub Con- //Note: Non-con cannot be overly violent//
*Vanilla Sex
*BDSM
*Giving/Receiving Oral
*Incest //siblings to step-siblings only//
*Anal //Receiving and perhaps giving//
*Public Settings- Hidden of course, but the thrill of possibly getting caught is tantalizing~//

Absolutely will NOT do= 
*Any bathroom play- //ex: scat, golden showers, ect...//
*Physically abusive Relationship
*Mutilations

Smut Driven Story

❤︎Siblings- ( ranging from con, dub-con, or non-con)

-YC has long since gone to college and moved far away from home. My character decided to attend the same university as her brother. In order to avoid going to a dorm her freshman year, she talks him into letting her stay at his apartment until she can get on her feet. I figure with an open story, we can discuss what kinks you'd like to include, what scenarios you'd like to see :) I'm not picky at all on the set up!

Please feel free to message me! This one has been a really strong craving XD