Vault of the Ancients - [High fantasy adventure]-[TF]-[LF Main GM/Players]

Started by Evalon, September 21, 2015, 12:19:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allangar

Thanks Evalon character approve we need at least one other to start.

Rune

If we do not get another, we could use the rules from Tokyo Brain Pop which encourages cooperative GMing.

Allangar

i will see about it Rune we might start it with 2 players and add one later on, Evalon are you ok with that ??

Al Terego

Allangar

perfect then we will have our three player then, i will make the introduction post soon so we can start this.

Al Terego

Name: Ferret (given name long forgotten)
Race: Human
Discipline: Lacking (a thief by necessity, but picks up bits and pieces of whatever here and there)

ATTRIBUTES
Good: Resourcefulness/improvisation
Average: Strength
Poor: Judgement

COMBAT SKILLS:
Good: Dirty fighting, especially with knives
Average: Sticks and improvised weapons
Poor: Anything that requires structured practice (like swordplay)

GENERAL SKILLS:
Expert: Pilfering (a.k.a. "finding" and "liberating")
Very good: Gaming (and cheating)
Good: Stealth
Average: Fixing things
Poor: Household

POWER/SPELL/ABILITIES
Offensive: Speed burst
Defensive: Squeeze through tight spaces
Utilities: Weak telekinesis (enough to undo a buckle or nudge a rolling die)

DESCRIPTION
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 125#
Hair color and style: Black, long-ish, slightly curly
Eyes color: Brown
Marks: Tip of left ear missing (usually covered by hair)
Cock length/girth: Average
Anal capacity: Don't go there

OTHER TRAITS
Personality: Friendly but not very reliable; cheerful; curious; lacking in faith and conviction
Gender wanted (Female/Futa/Shemale): Variable
Sexual orientation: Attracted to females (and prefer to stay that way)
Transformations preferred: Temporary/reversible
Transformation suggested: Affecting sexual response (arousal, lust, sensitivity, orgasm, fluids); Affecting body (gender variations, expansion/inflation of genitals/breasts/nipples/etc., size change); Other not specified below
Transformations to avoid: Animal, inanimate, pregnant, weak, fat, dumb
Themes to avoid: sexual or romantic relationships with males, humiliation/degradation

Background: Ferret is an orphan, raised in a monastery until the age of 11, when he ran away to live on the streets.  He steals what he needs, fights when he has no choice, learns what he thinks he can use but doesn't put too much effort into it (once he was so impressed by a mage casting a fireball that he "borrowed" his spellbook and managed to figure out enough to create a small candle-flame before losing interest).

Al Terego

(( About to board a transatlantic flight, may be incommunicado for a couple of days until the jetlag and the schedule stabilize ))

Allangar

Al Terego

Allangar

Allangar

I look at my shedule and i dont think i will be able to gm this, i will let this place to someone else. Sorry about that

Al Terego

Ixy

Depending on group interest, I might be able to run something like this.  I like that it's freeform-y and smaller-grouped, and there's lots of potential for NPC interaction of various types.  Is there still interest?  Would those interested be willing to simply state:
1) what kind of character they want to play,
2) what they want their character to be basically "like", physically/mentally/emotionally
3) what kind of scenes they would like to play out
4) be frank, what you'd want sexually in a game like this

I'm SORT OF picky about post length and detail... I have an ideal of 2/week posting, combat and private encounters moving quickly, and posts including a description of character's physical actions as well as dialogue... keeping it moving is good, rushing the posts isn't

Please browse any of my post history for a feel for how I write if you'd like to work this out-- thanks :)

Al Terego

Hi Ixy, thanks for dropping by.

The original request was made by Evalon and I do not want to hijack it.  I joined the thread because

That said, if the game does get off the ground, my personal preferences are described in my On/Off thread and in reply #30 above.
For the sexual themes, I enjoy temporary erotic transformations and for the non-sexual, a mix of adventure, exploration and character interaction.  I am not too fond of heavily combat-oriented or overly dark themes in adult contexts, although I am fine with those elements in a game, as long as they don't dominate it. 

I only have 3 game on E (linked from my thread), so you can check out my writing to see if it suits you.

Thank you,
-- Al

Evalon

Feel free to hijack, I'm not going to be upset :P I don't know if I'd be able to stick with this game anyways. I still love the concept but I'm a once-a-week, two-at-most poster at present so I don't see myself as being able to keep up with the desired rate. So I'm okay with letting the game take off without me if someone can do it :-)
Feel free to call me Savannah
Current Posting Rate: Slow, hoping to speed up soon.
In the quest to discover yourself the first thing you realize is who you are is not really who you are.
Lover of anything body-swap related! Have a body-swap story you'd like to play out? Hit me up!

Ideas | On-Off | YIM Ideas
Apologies and Absences

Al Terego

Actually, I may also find anything over "once-a-week, two-at-most" to be challenging at this time :(

Theo

I'd be interested in playing in this. I've had an idea for a blacksmith character for a while that I'm trying to find a good home for.
Believe in yourself and create your own destiny. Don't fear failure.

On and off

Ixy

Theo

Just so I'm clear, since after looking through the posts the idea for the rp has changed some, is the original post still the basis for the rp?
Believe in yourself and create your own destiny. Don't fear failure.

On and off